It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can They Be So Blind?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Having believed that 9/11 was done internally since i saw the video of George just sitting there after he was informed with a relieved look on his face, i can't really understand or comprehend how in the world people have not caught on to this and jailed the man!

I mean honestly, how much more proof does congress, the american people, even the world need to realize that the war on terror is a HOAX, created by a few to fund a new system of war that has no end.

Aren't there enough documentries and sound hard evidence of this? I mean come on, the 9/11 commission stated that the funding for the 9/11 attacks was a not a matter of importance...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I'm sorry but if my kid goes to school and shoots up the place with an AK-47, i'd like to know where he got it from, and how he payed for it.

I am beginning the think that the veil that has been placed upon most of our eyes by the talking heads and pundits is too large to be removed.

Being Canadian, we may be the country that has been most influenced by US culture, even our prime minister would like nothing more than let George run the country for him.

But would it be so hard for SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE to release some sort of truth in the major media outlets?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

But would it be so hard for SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE to release some sort of truth in the major media outlets?

Yes it would be too hard for them.

Ever seen someone Talk? Ever seen someone talk...without thinking at all?

Check out CNN or FOX lol...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ok, i see your point, Fixed News and CNN are good examples of talking heads, i don't really expect any REAL news out of them, but even some of the independant news agencies, some of them are quite popular, hell even if columnist did it, i'd be somewhat happy.

I just wanna see it in a headline somewhere.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It is mind boggling.

The sad truth is we have the illusion of a free press made up of hundreds of news sources. The reality is just the opposite. The whole of our media is owned by aprox half a dozen corporations.

As for the few mom and pop operations remaining, many just parrot and rehash the "official stories" dished out by the majority of "authorities".

Thanks to the availability and affordability that the internet, radio and home movie camera equipment/editing-software provide, some of the rare of the rarest voices are empowered to be heard... but only by those who have the time and open/independent mind to be receptive.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The MSM is not interested in the truth, it's interest is making money.
One way that helps them make money is to not spend any investigating stories. It's cheaper and more profitable to just print press releases.

And who wouldn't trust press releases from our government?

Don't expect the MSM to start telling the truth, that will never happen, it would be suicide for them to do so. If you really want to know what's going on in the world the MSM is the last place to look.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Bush probably didnt know what was happening,cheney probably did and most likely bush's daddy.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
it's not that hard to figure out really. there are almost 7 billion people on this planet. when it comes down to it, the people that died on 9/11 don't mean anything to your ordinary world. people are suckers for authority and authority knows it ain't worth a flip. it's all just random people doing random stuff. same old story.

they're not called sheeple for nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok. OP, I knew some details about the attacks for four years before they happened, and I told about 130 people about them over those four years.
If you have any questions I might be able to answer, I would be willing to give it a try, but I am telling you now, this is all for real. It is tangible fact I know without question. I am not talking possibilities here. I am talking primary source, real-world knowledge I know to be facts.

I may not be able to tell you what you need to know, but then again, maybe I can. I have also written a manuscript of 90 pages and more than 54,000 words detailing the entire matter of my own experiences getting the information about the coming attacks, and telling others. Were government functionaries told repeatedly and in detail well in advance? The answer is yes. Were there coverups before and after 9-11? The answer again is most likely yes. I ought to know. I told them myself, and I had to deal with their obfuscations and lies after 9-11. Par for the course where I come from

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I am glad that you are AWAKE! G-d it is great to talk to people who are not blinded by all the lies, and the deceptions, from the mainstream press, and it is good to see someone using normal logic. Great post star and flags, and I do believe 911 was an inside job, it had to be, how else would they pull it off so perfectly and keep it all a secret.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jailhouserock

Elvis fan, why don't you tell us your story. At the very least you would qualify as a whistle blower on some level. Spill the beans. You don't have to dump your whole bag of goodies on the table but give us a flavor of who you are, what you know, what level you operated on, etc.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Beginning around September of 1997 I found out persons from Saudi Arabia were going to use commandeered, fuel-laden, aircraft as missiles to demolish the WTC, the Pentagon, the US Capitol building. Also discussed were the Smithsonian, Wall Street, and the White House, but the WTC and the Pentagon were for sure.

I knew about when the attacks were going to be executed, and I told about 130 people over a period of four years what, where, and WHEN varying the amount of time there was left until attack time right up to and through the night of September 10, 2001. For example, in 1997 I told it would happen in about four years. In 1998, three years. In April of 2001, within six months. In August of 2001, within a few weeks. On the night of September 10, 2001 I called a law enforcement or government number in Fort Pierce, Florida telling them to expect a major terrorist event very soon, except in this call I omitted details about aircraft and specific targets.

I am not sure I know what you mean by what level I operated on.

I also called 911 in Stuart, Florida early in 2001 telling of guerrillas or terrorists in the area planning attacks and using airplanes. I was aware they probably had come to Florida for flight training as was agreed in 1997.

Does that answer your questions?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Jailhouserock]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

How did you come by this information?

We had stories of Brooklyn schoolchildren telling their teachers and classmates in the weeks leading up to 9/11 that the towers were going to come down. They must have found out through their families, somehow, but how did you get your information?

Do you have connections in government, in the arab expatriot community, in Israel?

What made you take the threats seriously?

Were your warnings to the authorities specific or general? They probably get warnings all the time about this and that, so it would take a substantial amount of specific names, dates, and other sorts of evidence to get them to act on your information.

How many degrees of separation were there between you and the action of 9/11 itself? Are you able to tell us that?

I would love to read your memoir and I hope you find a publisher somewhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well to tell you the truth, i pretty much know how it happened, what went on. They didn't need to be warned for 9/11 because there weren't any "terrorists" participating, what i really wanna know, is what really happened to the people who were supposedly on the flight that crashed in the middle of a field. Come on it's hard to hide a couple of hundred people, if they were hidden at all.

Either way, i think there needs to be a new 9/11 commission, and on that board should be alot of members from ATS and other organizations who would not care of the consequences of having the truth brought to the public, cause they had nothing to do with it.

This is the biggest thing people don't notice, we launch some sort of widespread investigation into an event, and we allow the government to pick and choose lapdogs who are just gonna fill us with the same crap the media does.

And the biggest evidence by far of some wrong doing the last eight years. George tried to have legislation pass that would grand him and his cabinet immunity for crimes that "may or may not have been committed during his presidency". If you ask me, you don't need legislation for things that MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED. You need that kind of thing when they did happen and your terrified of your already broken image to be thrown in jail.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I had this lengthy answer to your questions. I was just finishing, and it disappeared. It is getting late. I will get back to this tomorrow. This damn laptop. If you touch two areas of it simultaneously, it goes crazy on you, and pushes buttons and changes things.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If jailhouserock knew what was coming prior 911... then former head of the FBI terrorist division John O'Neil definitely knew. Explains the cowinkadink; on why he showed up as the new head of security for the WTC on the day the towers went down.

So how is it that jailhouserock is here with us... informing us after the fact... attention getting mind play (troll), psychic or gov insider? Doesn't really matter... such questions/answers get us off the OP... unless we can gleam some insight(s) in to "How Can They Be So Blind?????"

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Been there done that, numerous times. Finally learned to compose and revise in Notepad, then paste to ATS.

To All Seeing I: Please, let's cut this person some slack. He's a new poster. He's got a story to tell that does relate to the OP's question. Maybe people weren't so blind as the OP thinks, maybe some of them actually knew ahead of time. Let the dude tell his story.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Why seven years wait, to tell your story, what I have a problem is, why after seven years you have not already written a book? I am sorry for sounding so suspicious; however, with the big campaign of disinfo operators trying to derail the truth on ATS, I have a right to be so suspicious.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jailhouserock

On the night of September 10, 2001 I called a law enforcement or government number in Fort Pierce, Florida
I am not sure I know what you mean by what level I operated on.

I also called 911 in Stuart, Florida early in 2001 telling of guerrillas or terrorists in the area planning attacks and using airplanes.

Jailhouse,

We have seen many hoaxes brought about here at ATS. From UFO video's to abductors, to fake witnesses on 911.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now. I would however like some information.

- Can you confirm who any of the 130 people are to us?

- When did you call a law enforcement or government number in Fort Pierce?
Who was the agency? What's the number?

- What was the approximate date when you called 911 in Stuart, Florida early in 2001?

If you do not want to post this information please feel free to U2U me. I would like to validate your claims.

Thank you,

CF

[edit on 29-12-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

. . . what i really wanna know, is what really happened to the people who were supposedly on the flight that crashed in the middle of a field. Come on it's hard to hide a couple of hundred people, if they were hidden at all.

I agree with virtually everything you said in this post. The planes carrying the people were gotten rid of somehow during the war games going on at the time. The radar screens at Norad were full of false blips which were supposed to represent hijacked aircraft or other sorts of bogies.

Personally I think the planes were either landed in the continental US at military or clandestine airfields during the war games or remotely controlled to ditch in the Atlantic or possibly in the Great Lakes, although the shipping traffic is fairly heavy there, which would make ditching an airplane undetected more difficult.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ohh and i forgot one, don't you love it when they tell you that the planes "spontaneously disintegrated" from the jet fuel? I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out that well...

#1, most of the jet fuel was burnt up in the inital fireball of the planes striking the buildings.

#2, Jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt steal.

Anyway, i thought it would be a good discussion on what i like to call "sheepism". The new western idiology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join