It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over population simple solution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by megabyte

a HUGE percentage of Hollywood stars are on drugs - you want them all to kill themselves too?

Are you serious? Why would a Hollywood star killing themself be any different than a non-Hollywood star?

I'd be in favor of massive drug tests in Hollywood. Any positive test and they would have a 1 year ban on making any films. To have any chance of a comeback they would have to pass continuous drug tests. Hey....they do it in professional sports, so why not in Hollywood?

I know this is a little off topic...but when you have a comment like this...it has to be commented on.

I agree with you - the celebrities are someone many young teenages look up to and emulate and try and live just like their celebrity hero and so they should be held up to higher standards than those of us who do not have any effect on how teens make choices about drugs

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i got a good idea
impose higher taxes on people who have kids
and then give tax breaks, zero tax, or free pension, free healthcare etc
to the people who get sterilized voluntarily.
my point is, give those people who have kids an economic burden,
and an economic incentive for those who will not have children.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
"over population simple solution"
There is no over population.
This is a mind trick the elite use on you, so you don't mind them killing millions of people and sacrificing them to there evil God.
The fact is we could fit comfortably another 150 billion people on this earth.
Although people overpopulate city's and tend to clan together all in the one place.
If you look at the size of the earth and the uninhabited space on it you will see currently it is sparsely populated at best.
Global warming is real, the Globe is warming, but 6 billion little carbon life forms are not causing it.
The Globe has always warmed and cooled.
And currently we are recording temperature from one of the coldest periods in the last 1000 years.
So basically anything after that point is going to be alot warmer.
There has been far greater warming periods than this.
And there was hardly any humans when this happened.

Well said, but alas my earlier post still gets zero consideration as sheeple still actually debate and think that there is a Pop. Problem. I'll wager that the first time ANY one thought about this was when the mind control media planted the seed from their paymasters - the NWO Elite.

Come on Sheeple its difficult enough to swim against the NWO elite control stop helping them by allowing this type of rubbish to gain any hold in sane conversations. Same for their Global Warming twaddel. OK! (in a South Park type voice)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join