It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over population simple solution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xyver

ah but we can dream, when we stop dreaming it's time to die in my opinion. maybe as a lowly civilian you cannot do much, maybe you can. this (ATS forum) is your microphone to 77,000 plus people, so you never know what you can start.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ban all fire arms and explosives then clone the t-rex

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by Xyver

ah but we can dream, when we stop dreaming it's time to die in my opinion. maybe as a lowly civilian you cannot do much, maybe you can. this (ATS forum) is your microphone to 77,000 plus people, so you never know what you can start.

ATS is a terrible place to start. why not start at fox news?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

hahhahahahaha! good one. funny to add: in my household when my 6 year old son is misbehaving, my threat is "you better be good or i'll make you watch FOX news" it usually does the trick.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I have a better idea. its two words.

Tubes tied, why go snippin and clipin when you can tie a not. yea i know thats a MUCH better idea.

amen.

-

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius

hahhahahahaha! good one. funny to add: in my household when my 6 year old son is misbehaving, my threat is "you better be good or i'll make you watch FOX news" it usually does the trick.

lmao thats great. go to bed now or ill turn on fox. thats awesome.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You belong in China. Go now and enjoy the turmoil government population control causes. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
You belong in China. Go now and enjoy the turmoil government population control causes. Have fun.

no your right all out war for limited resources and little living space is much better.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
And where did you get the idea that we need population control? Anyhoo, there is (for example) a study that states that you could use 3 states in the Australia to accommodate the entire population with enough space for each to grow enough food to be self sufficient. In the UK there is a small island called the Isle of White that can (or could a few years back) hold the entire world population on its 147 sq miles, if they stood shoulder to shoulder.

Earth not big enough for us humans resources (say NWO)?

So try and not let NWO propaganda rule your thinking. If you really want to have a sustainable lifestyle, consider a vegan one!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xyver
Ok. in one word, my simple solution is.... VASECTIMYS!!! yes its spelt wrong, but i mean that we need to make less people have children. mainly men. like, not cut theyre penises off, that would be too cruel. they can still have sex. but no children. unless they adopt. so we have to make them sterile. BEFORE YOU START FLAMING ME, HEAR ME OUT. YES THIS IS INSANE, I DOUBT THERE IS ANYWAY THIS COULD EVER HAPPEN, BUT IT IS A GOOD SOLUTION TO SOLVE OBESITY, GENETICALLY PASSED DIESEASES, AND MANY OTHER HUMAN INEFFICIANCYS.

There *are* wayyyy too many people on earth. I don't have a problem with programs to sterilize men and women on a voluntary basis. It would take a serious educational effort over significant time.

If sterilization ever becomes a coersive program, we should do the right thing. Before any common man/woman is sterilized, we should sterilize every single member of the NWO (New World ODOR) and every single member of their families. The gene pool really needs a little beach.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I can see where the OP is coming from as this is going to turn into a major problem in the years to come.

Maybe a better thought would be to adopt China's idea of allowing each couple to have one child and no more.

You also see where a family has too many children parents cannot support them and they are not given the life they deserve. This in many cases leads to the children running away from home and even turning into adolescence.

This solution should help with this problem too, and if couples want to have another child, they are reviewed along with their financial situation and given a permit to have a second child.

Seems a more friendly way to go about it

[edit on 12-11-2008 by farther84]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

i told you that you would make fun of me. but, think about it. what else can we do, kill 70% of the worlds population??? its a non violent solution. but yes, its insane. you got any better ideas?

My question stands. If you think that's the best idea then I think you'd have already gotten snipped yourself. And don't give me a "My insurance won't cover it." excuse.

look...maybe if the world only had a few thousand people in it you could possibly come up with some type of "cutting on body parts" to fulfill your idea, but just because something is possible, does not make it practical. you might want to put some more thought into this.

mass sterilization can come in many forms...war, bad drinking water, no food, AIDS and other diseases, large spraying from planes, food with particular ADDITIVES put in. hence, alot of the conspirecy theories discussed on this website.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow. When did it get so messed up people. I don't know wether it's brainwashing or actual experience. But I sure as damn heck don't go out and say "Gee why are the streets so full of humans, it didn't used to be like this."

This illusion is made by some that will benefit from a smaller controllable population. There's no such thing as scarcity or limited resources. If we lived in a technology driven society with no politics and economy we would have so advanced technology that it would be mind boggling for us right now. One of them is FREE ENERGY. We think we know so much now but it's a joke compared to what we're capable of. If it wasn't for the corporate system where technology is seen only 10 years after it has been designed in a lab we would probably be visiting our families on the moon or mars.

The thoughts spread by the TS really ache me to read them. It shows signs of defeat and pretty much baseless thinking. Please open your mind and see the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
just a reminder, this idea is insane. it was not really meant to be taken seriously. what i mean is that it all boils down to that the lifestyle that we live causes too much strain on the world. so, if we learned to live on farms and be more self sufficient, then there would be less pollution and we wouldnt need money as much. so, im pretty sure that most people arnt willing to give up their home theaters to live on a farm and grow their own food, so then i guess we have an over population problem. my idea of sterilization was a way to greatly lower the population of the world fast (or at least in a few generations). the other way would be killing more then half the population. and i think that most people would rather be sterilized then dead..... BUT THIS IDEA WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TOO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. ALL I HOPE IS THAT THE WORLD LEARNS TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE THAT DOESNT REQUIRE THEM TO TAKE SO MUCH FROM THE EARTH.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
No the world is not overpopulated at all...
Every man woman and child on the planet would fit in Australia.
And I am no speaking of just fitting in there. We all could have a house and a big enough garden to grow our own fruit and vegetables.. Thats the truth..
We are just not using the nature as we should..
So I think we need to remove the people who makes this big planet so small. If you catch my drift? Were talking about a total change in our lives..
Watch this
www.thecrowhouse.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by skekke

If that is true how come somewhere as big as China is having problems with population control?

I'm not saying I know for sure that we couldn't all fit in Australia like you say, I'm just curious, as China is a lot bigger than Australia.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

well then we dont need to solve our over population problem, we need to fix the way we are living.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by skekke

well then we dont need to solve our over population problem, we need to fix the way we are living.

whats the problem with the way we are living and what can we do to solve it? dont jsut point out problems bring some solutions to the table.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

this entire thread is one of my solutions. well, a stupid solution. all i kno is that we are screwed no matter what, because we will never get enough people willing to change. everyone cares about money too much.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xyver

Well maybe you should reconsider your thread title, it offers simple solutions. So far I'm not seeing any...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join