It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: WTC7 and North Tower Collapse Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Curio

The core columns were never meant to stand alone in the first place. They needed the outer columns and the floors to be stable. When the exterior and floors fell away, the core was doomed.

Not to pick on you, but do you have documentation to back this up? Or any way of telling us why you think this?

Do you know that the core section was designed as a structure in and of itself? And do you know that coulmns share the load between each other? So, if there's a 2.5 factor of safety (by code it should be) then the other column should not fail? At least not in the way we are being told?

I do not mean to sound like a dick myself, I really am not one. It's hard getting my 100% meaning across in these threads.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

But it will still explode, won't it, when crushed or heated right? There you go. I misspoke when I said oxygen tanks ( i didnt mean 100% oxygen). As for the airplane O2 canisters though.

No sorry i didnt mean to make it sound as if you are the only one who said it. More like intoning the claim by others who keep saying that.

As for the demos, no respected CD company said it looked like a demo either once given the evidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

As for the demos, no respected CD company said it looked like a demo either once given the evidence.

I'm sorry to harp again, but what exactly does "respected" mean to you? Does it mean a government agency? Does it mean your government agency? Does it mean mine?

Can you tell me 3 other "respected" demolition companies other than CDI?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

But it will still explode, won't it, when crushed or heated right?

No. Sorry, JAWS was a movie. Myth Busters busted that one.

All it is, is regular air that is compressed (put under pressure). It may leak violently, but not explode like a bomb.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry to harp again, but what exactly does "respected" mean to you? Does it mean a government agency? Does it mean your government agency? Does it mean mine?

Can you tell me 3 other "respected" demolition companies other than CDI?

How about Protec, a company which monitors construction/demolition sites
to insure correspond with environmental laws - or in your twisted view
they are shills?

Protect (excerpt)

Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges. We knew with the damage to the building and how hot the fire was, that building was gonna go, so we just waited, and a little later it went."

... "Any detonation of explosives within WTC 7 would have been detected by multiple seismographs monitoring ground vibration in the general area. No such telltale 'spike' or vibratory anomaly was recorded by any monitoring instrument."

Full article

www.jod911.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
How about Protec, a company which monitors construction/demolition sites
to insure correspond with environmental laws - or in your twisted view
they are shills?

I wouldn't say "shills" in the meaning you are trying. I would say, they are lacking in their own knowledge of demolitions. When their own spokesman says that "every" single demolition starts from the base and could not happen from the top, yet we have "top-down" demolitions recorded on video. What would you think? As a professional?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have been lurking around this site for sometime now,mulling on various issues and enjoying the banter and info that is to be found here...

I have never felt the need to register and post, but today, having watched the latest North Tower and WTC7 footage, i had to..

When you view the youtube footage take note in the top right hand corner of the page...you will see its "from corbertreport.Below that click "more info" and the dropdown has higher resolution footage....download that...they are both about 10 meg...

obviously this larger file will give you a sharper picture, in order to give a more informed judgement to what you are viewing..

Reduce the screen size of your player, dont use "fullscreen..."...this is important as it will give you a more hi def picture...mine was 50%.

Now, when playing the WTC7, as touched on in this thread previously, take note of the vertical explosions on the far right side of the building.
Charges can clearly be seen "going off" before the building has even begun to collapse downward...

The white flash seen perhaps a fraction of a second after the vertical explosion cannot be caused by "sunshine reflecting of the shards of glass as that whole side of the building is in shadow...

If the building had not yet begun falling, what mysterious changes in pressure were at play on everyfloor (as seen clearly on the video)of WTC7?????????
Why does it show a row of explosives being detonated ???

Whilst the flash also visible is intriguing, its the explosions clearly visible, going off in sequence that I believe is the Smokiest of all guns.....

But you have to view the hires version, not the you tube posted one.

Where did the footage come from??

"The footage was posted November 1, 2008 by "GldBr" a user who signed up the same day the new footage was posted and has no other videos on the account."(quote from corberttreport)

What are the odds on this being "insider"footage....

Its definately unravelling....

On a personal note, watching the downloaded footage really caused my brow to rise...and i mean rise...

I am shocked sufficiently to register and mention this, as no one thus far has mentioned downloading the footage....if this is obvious and common practice, my apologies...if not, I implore you....check it out...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
I have never felt the need to register and post, but today, having watched the latest North Tower and WTC7 footage, i had to..

Welcome to ATS, especially the 9/11 forums. You'll be hard pressed to find a more motley collection of scum and villainy in the galaxy and that's the better half of us! Watch out for the regular cantina creepies, they don't like to serve our kind in here...

Thanks for your download instructions. I'll be sure to do that as soon as I can. Downloading on dial-up is not possible...

I've been itching to see these damn videos to see what the fuss is all about!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

You know it just kills me to do this TY, but I gave you a star and flag, it is a good find.
The more I watch this video, the more it looks like explosions took those building down.
Hey that is my “opinion” so don’t think I mean it’s a fact.
We need to have more testing to prove it. Yes, it does look more like EXPLOSIONS!
There I said it! I feel better now.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome tezzajw.....trust another Aussie to roll out the Welcome mat...

Yes, i have seen over some time now, the usual suspects, their MO etc...I always wondered why they are sooo vociferous in their defence of the "official story"...??

Anyway, this is, in my humble opinion, video of a controlled demolition...
Afterall, what else could cause those explosions that predated the actual collapse by a fraction of a second...
The building has to begin its descent downwards before the excuse of "pressure" from above etc can be applied...however the opposite occurs....
...first you see the flashes running down the whole side of the building, then the collapse begins..!!

The origins to this video also intrigue me...

I would wager my house that whoever released this is taking a massive risk....

Would it be possible for a NewYorker, familiar with the area, to establish from which building the footage was shot from....??

I ask because i am curious as to whether the "viewing" building in question was within the "no go" zone...

It just leaves me gobsmacked...and to those saying theres nothing to see, please move on....WTF??

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

The quite obvious explanation for this is the building shearing along those line of windows. I know if you already believe that its explosives you would think it was more evidence of this. But as a non truther I instantly think that it is the deformation of the building as it starts to collapse that causes the windows to blow. You can see the building sag in the middle (along the roof line) which means the building is shearing from top to bottom (if like me, you believe it started collapsing near the bottom). An easy explanation really.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. Star & Flag. I've seen several sites showing this new video since yesterday. I was never trying to beleive the official story nor the truthers. I am very releived that this undisputet video evidence exists. I don't know what can stop anybody to finally get justice done. Silverstein is the first you'd have to go for. Slowly the dominoes will fall, one by one, just like the buildings. What comes around goes around. CONGRATS!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580 . . .
Normally a building would have the steel girders encased in concrete. like a skeleton. inside the building. the trade center towers had their steel girders on the outside. like the exoskeleton of a bug. . . .

I guess you must be new to the WTC discussion, otherwise you would know that, in the cases of WTC 1 and 2, the central columns were the supports of the building, and the outside structure was to give the towers the right degree of rigidity/flexibility.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted by benoni
Now, when playing the WTC7, as touched on in this thread previously, take note of the vertical explosions on the far right side of the building.
Charges can clearly be seen "going off" before the building has even begun to collapse downward...

The white flash seen perhaps a fraction of a second after the vertical explosion cannot be caused by "sunshine reflecting of the shards of glass as that whole side of the building is in shadow...

If the building had not yet begun falling, what mysterious changes in pressure were at play on everyfloor (as seen clearly on the video)of WTC7?????????
Why does it show a row of explosives being detonated ???

Whilst the flash also visible is intriguing, its the explosions clearly visible, going off in sequence that I believe is the Smokiest of all guns.....

Thank you benoni for joining us. Your input is most welcome. I downloaded the higher rez version to my hard drive as you explained, watched it in the manner you described, and captured these frames. The explosions are difficult to capture; easy to see. I did manage to capture one explosion flash.

As you noted; the side of the building is in shade, and those bright flashes could not possibly be shards of glass flashing in the sunlight. Most definitely a demolition of WTC 7. Thank you for your help.
Diagram of WTC

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted by benoni
Where did the footage come from??

"The footage was posted November 1, 2008 by "GldBr" a user who signed up the same day the new footage was posted and has no other videos on the account."(quote from corberttreport)

What are the odds on this being "insider"footage....

Its definately unravelling....

posted by benoni
The origins to this video also intrigue me...

I would wager my house that whoever released this is taking a massive risk....

Yes indeed. Unraveling. This is not the first 'leak' from the inside by any means, but it is definitely the most intrigueing. Perhaps you have noticed the blossoming desperation of the Official Conspiracy Theory defenders and apologists and pseudoskeptics?

Perhaps the justice for the murdered 3000 innocent is just around the corner. Then all our efforts will be justified and those against us will be slinking away in shame.

[edit on 11/4/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thanks SPreston....good work on the shots too.....pictures tell a thousand words sometimes...

This footage is impossible to debunk.....

It shows a building being destroyed by detonation....

This whole thread should be "stickied"and put on the ATS homepage with flashin arrows, bells and whistles....use neon colours if possible....

Its that important...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted by benoni
Thanks SPreston....good work on the shots too.....pictures tell a thousand words sometimes...

This footage is impossible to debunk.....

It shows a building being destroyed by detonation....

This whole thread should be "stickied"and put on the ATS homepage with flashin arrows, bells and whistles....use neon colours if possible....

Its that important...

Yes indeed benoni. I did not even realize there were good quality wmv videos available for them. It was simple downloading them. Even though he is probably beating his head on a wall somewhere, and shedding giant crocodile tears in frustration; we really do have to thank ThroatYogurt for providing those excellent videos for us.

Thank you ThroatYogurt. We love you.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Even though he is probably beating his head on a wall somewhere, and shedding giant crocodile tears in frustration; we really do have to thank ThroatYogurt for providing those excellent videos for us.

Yeah, I agree. I guess when you're secluded on a quarter acre of luxury, you've got time to search around for some interesting finds.

Despite the fact that you're no good at maths, well done, ThroatYogurt. (Did I just type that?)

Thanks for the download instructions, I just managed to get both of the 10M versions.

Those flashes and smashing windows in WTC7 sure do look interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
No need to apologize - you're wrong
The core columns were immensely strong and the floors would not have pulled them down like that. And if it did happen the way you say, the collapse would have been a lot more messy - the building should have ended up looking like a broken tooth.....it would not have turned to dust, down its complete length, at near free-fall speed Those core columns failed in a catastrophic fashion. The connection between the floors and the center columns was the weak point......that's why the floors supposedly pancaked. The only problem with that is like I said - if the connection was the weak point it wouldn't have been strong enough to completely destroy the columns.

And what about WTC7? Care to explain that?

You're absolutely right that the core columns where immensly strong. In fact in the video you see the columns holding on for dear life while the rest of the building crumbles down around them.
First the outside frame came apart. The floors fell. then the core collapsed.
However what people miss is that the twin towers were constructed differently than most buildings.
The floors are suspended between the core and the walls. The walls gave way so of course the building collapsed.
Here's a 2d example.

|_____[ ]_____|
|_____[ ]_____|
|_____[ ]_____|
|_____[ ]_____|
|_____[ ]_____|

the building is built in this fashion. the outer walls bear the load along with the center core. The outer walls failed.

| _____[ ]_____ |
| _____[ ]_____ |
| _____[ ]_____ |
| _____[ ]_____ |
| _____[ ]_____ |

now with the out wall failure you can see there is no way for the floors to be supported.

_____[ ]_____
_____[ ]_____
_____[ ]_____
_____[ ]_____
_____[ ]_____

that leaves the center column to hold the floors. unfortunately the center columns were not designed to hold the floors in place with no out walls. So it failed. But it did try to stay up for as long as it could.
The floors didn't really pancake. They fell when their outer support was gone.
Watch the video and you'll see this is what happened.

btw here is a video of a professional high rise demolition. Here is what a pancake and fall into the buildings own footprint should look like.
www.shoutfile.com...

Now just so all you guys know. I'm not a demolition expert or engineer. However my best friend does have a engineering company and we've gone over the plans with the engineers that work there and they all pretty much agree on what happened. and after watching the video the op posted they are now even more sure.
And btw I did stay at a holiday inn once also.

oh and I can't explain wtc7. to me that looks awfully fishy. the official report is that it lost a column or two when it was hit with debrie. But I don't know if I buy that either.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by grey580]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join