It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: WTC7 and North Tower Collapse Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Looking4LikeMindz
then i guess you never seen the interview with larry silverstein, the owneer of the WTC buildings, admit to WTC-7 being "pulled"... youtube it.

This is a Larry Free Zone!!!!

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
wow i've never seen those either. very good find. you can see the detonation of the explosives in wtc7 and on one of the towers it looks like something blew the middle of the building right out the top. crazy.. star and flag

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

great point and that video wasn't realeased to the public until now. thats a whole nother conspiracy in itself!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One thing I've never really understood maybe someone can help. the planes hit the towers at the sides, if the collapse was due to the fires and melting steel etc. (not what I believe) wouldn't the floors above the impact zone topple in the direction of where the impact was. I have seen lots of documentaries providing "proof" of both sides of the story, but no-one ever explaining why the floors above the impact did not topple to the side. not sure if I'm explaining this right. if not i apologise

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
YouTube Version Here:

(not nearly as clear)

[edit on 11/3/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

LOL

Sorry, I had to laugh there. Even though I don't see eye to eye with TY on quite a few 911 'issues' I must agree. The man said 'pull it' which, logically, can mean virtually anything. Without an actual admission there is no way to confirm what he meant. Of course you won't get that admission so stick to the OP.

As for the videos, well, nothing has changed my opinion one bit as to them falling completely unlike they should have with the damage they received as described by ANYONE.

Although, I must also state that the pieces shown during the collapse do appear to be the core and not the exterior. Still doesn't mean the building should have came down that way. Why? Well, first off, that core was broken thus from that point and up the building should have collapsed to one side or the other. Not straight down with little to no resistence. Still not buying it.

Just another part of the many coincidences that surround this event.

The same for WTC 7. There is no reason (main support beam 1993993745 collapsing at once or not) for that building to come straight down (all four corners) at the same time. To the side of major damage towards where the towers were? Yeah. But straight down? Nope. Not buying it.

Nice vids though.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
One thing I've never really understood maybe someone can help. the planes hit the towers at the sides, if the collapse was due to the fires and melting steel etc. (not what I believe) wouldn't the floors above the impact zone topple in the direction of where the impact was. I have seen lots of documentaries providing "proof" of both sides of the story, but no-one ever explaining why the floors above the impact did not topple to the side. not sure if I'm explaining this right. if not i apologise

You are explaining it just fine. Yet it is again one example of where the official story is sorely weak. Especially when WTC 2 began its decent by tilting to one side, very severe like at least 15 degrees, only to be sucked down by the collapsing floors below to straighten out and collapse within a confined footprint. No, not exactly within the footprint because there was plain and simply too much building to fit but well within a nicely contained zone.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Just to let people know, I fixed my video link to the correct video.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
911 is a PSYOP that continues to work it's magic on both truthers and skeptics. Truthers are enraged and continually reminded how powerless they are. The combination of anger and loss of hope are devastating to their lives both now and forever. Skeptics know they are full of #te and that empowers them as they continuously flaunt their evil and power over those who have not yet given their hearts and minds over to the "system".

I know what the "system" is and choose to no longer watch or read any 911 PSYOPs that do nothing but harm to my body and mind. Instead I have taken note of this 911 evil/outrage and have used it to construct a more useful and healthy understanding of the "system/NWO/KOS"... pick a name that works for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines
Why did this person have his eye trained on building 7? He zooms out, gets the building perfectly in the frame, and then it collapses. It seems to me he had prior knowledge that this building was going to collapse at that very moment.

Maybe he heard the explosions happening? Or maybe there really was a countdown?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
WTC7 is still the biggest "smoking gun" in this whole affair. I can swing this was and that on every aspect of 9/11 - I don't think either "side" has produced anything that convinces me 100% either way. However, every time I see WTC7 collapse it firmly pushes me into the conspiracy camp. How can anybody watch that video and keep a straight face? I don't care about the damage or fires you can't see on the other side of the building.....you can see enough to know that when it just neatly falls into a pile of dust something is VERY WRONG. That just would not happen from the damage it sustained. End of story.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff, did you say you saw a flash in WTC-7? I saw a flash, it was very fast and it is in the upper part of the building as it is coming down. Toward the Right, but not fully over. There seems to be a "white flash" of some sort.

Anyone else see this?

Just to add: there seems to be another flash of some sort as the building comes down, and a few others, they are very fast.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by talisman]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Notice the difference between the WTC 1 and WTC 7 collapse? WTC 1 collapses from the top down, the upper floors disintegrate one after another on the way down and the bottom floors are the last to be destroyed. In WTC 7 the top floors ride the collapse all the way to the bottom, the upper floors disintegrate one-by-one as they reach ground level. You can see this clearly by watching the window wall on the right side.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by dubiousone]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Finally, evidence that these were NOT controlled demolitions by the Government. I clearly see Marvin the Martian flash his ray gun at the exact moment of collapse on both instances. It is more clear on WTC7 as you can see the Death Ray run instantly down a column of windows, from top to bottom. Obviously the cause of collapse. And on the Tower, you can see evidence of its Electromagnetic powers as much of the structure in the middle is magnetically bonded, causing it to remain erect (which is the true cospiracy btw).

note, in order to see these, you have to either have Beer Glasses on or Opinion Glasses on or simply spread Vasoline on the screen in key points and all will become clear.

*edited for polish english

[edit on 3-11-2008 by arcnaver]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Yes, I think you are describing what I saw. I'll try and capture the image to post here.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sorry to be a party pooper. but that's not a demolition of the tower.
And showing that to a friend of mine that has an engineering business he's also pretty shure it's not a demolition.

You have to understand the way the building is built to see why this happened. Normally a building would have the steel girders encased in concrete. like a skeleton. inside the building. the trade center towers had their steel girders on the outside. like the exoskeleton of a bug.

Now I agree here with everyone that it's pretty inconcievable that a building like the world trade centers would be taken down by a plane like it did. however due to the way the buildings were built that's exactly what happened.

www.wtc7.net...

you can see that the floors hung off of the outside of the building and connected to the inner core. if you watch the first few seconds of the video you can clearly see the exoskeleton of the building falling away at the top. like a flower opening up. the middle part of the building stood as long as it could but eventually caved in and fell.

Sorry guys but after watching that vid I can't say that it was a demolition. show me even more that it was support failure of the outer walls.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What's that hanging out of WTC-7? second to top far right window on the right.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Here's what I'm talking about. You'll probably have to watch the video to actually see it, but this is to show the area that I mentioned.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

looks like a glare from a glass shard to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If buildings collapse this neatly without controlled demolition, why do we need controlled demolition?

Looks like a whole lot of dems experts are going by the wayside.

Or then not. It's just time that the lot of them opened their eyes and called a spade a spade. Professional pride, I call it. Never mind that this kind of thing has apparently never occurred in history. Now it happens thrice and we aren't meant to be suspicious. Especially in light of everything else that's gone on over the past decade.

[edit on 3/11/2008 by CosmicEgg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join