It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun in the sky for 36 hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

the sender just want to experience what he wishes

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
if that happened i would probably have a anxiety attack.

i haven't heard anything about that. i imagine if it was going to happen it would probably be alllll over this site.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You do not have to slow the Earth down!

Imagine the Earths Axis and the effect a magnetic shift in the poles, or "wobble" would have on it.

World "viewpoints" would be "squiffy".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or maybe the sun was a UFO all along and it's just doing routine maintenance!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I think it would be REALLY cool if it happened. I don't have any proof that it will or won't, but if it truly happens then I am blessed to have witnessed such a day! (or days)...

I may not know about scientific mumbo jumbo's, but I think it's such a waste to post negative things about it. Can't we all just be excited about it? But then again, you could do what you want. We all have our own opinions

No offense to the skeptics.

I just hope I don't die...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The earth would have to slow...
Not possible

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Come on the sun won't have anywhere to park with Blossoms light # taking up all the room
Move over we're coming through
yawns

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

TextTex
foolish why r u waisting others time stupid khoti ka.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes that is possible. In the north pole, its 6 months sunny in summer, and 6 months dark in winter. Same is true in the south pole. This phenomenon, (1.5 days sunny) happens somewhere close but outside the Arctic/Antarctic circle. Before this happens, this region will experience very short night until there is no night at all (which coincides the very peak of summer). If this happens in the north hemisphere, the possible areas where this happens will be parts of Alaska, northern Canada, Scandinavia and Siberia.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

well i am pigeon guys u can call me pigeon (a female) lol i recieved the same message but umm i don think its true lets see what happens, the earth i don't feel the earth being so slow, all the day will be as common as others had been i don't think there was one such thing happened 2400 years before why doesnt the history then contains this great day?
There has never been such an evidence like that before, but nothing is impossible if that happens i believe would be so fun actually.....
and well i read many encyclopedias none contains this great day 2400 years back lol

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
how can there be a 36 hour day. the earth would hav to stop 4 that, sorry not possible and plz dont believe that

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

What I want to know is why this one doesn't have a hoax tag yet

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
hi to all of you.

If the day will be of 36 hours, then the night will also be of 36 hours...what do all of you have to say on this matter. It might also happen that from now onwards the day will be of 36 hours. This all will happen bcoz earth is trying to save herself from population explotion and global warming. If the earth slows down like this, that means that the gravitational pull will also reduce and so there will be many changes on the earths surface. Once the gravitational force is reduced then the effects of population explotion and tall buildings and global warming will be reduced to a large extent. Also the water bodies will be trying to eat up the land(tsunamis). Anything is possible.

neo

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

haha..nO dude..it's dark here already in the Philippines..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join