It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran ends cooperation with UN nuclear arms probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Iran ends cooperation with UN nuclear arms probe

wiredispatch.com

Iran signaled Thursday that it will no longer cooperate with U.N. experts probing for signs of clandestine nuclear weapons work, confirming the investigation is at a dead end a year after it began.

The announcement from Iranian Vice President Gholam Reza Aghazadeh compounded skepticism about denting Tehran's nuclear defiance, just five days after Tehran stonewalled demands from six world powers that it halt activities capable of producing the fissile core of warheads.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Not good,
Heavier sanctions are now on the way.
This will go down hill quickly.

wiredispatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

YOur dead right. The last time a middle east country declared itself done with UN inspections.... we invaded two weeks later. I expect the same thing from the same one trick pony system.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Actually I hope the UN will let Israel/US begin bombing the nuke sites within 48 hours. And/or authorize special forces to take akmadingdong out along with all the other "arab" trash that controls Iran and fee the Irainian people.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
thought they would do this months ago - never has any signatory of the NPT been put udner so much abuse for other countries goals - utter crap the USA is pulling here;

if israel and the USA start anything now there will be hell to pay in the strait of hormuz - as a consumer can you afford $20 a gallon for fuel? or $5 for a loaf of bread?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
thought they would do this months ago - never has any signatory of the NPT been put udner so much abuse for other countries goals - utter crap the USA is pulling here;

if israel and the USA start anything now there will be hell to pay in the strait of hormuz - as a consumer can you afford $20 a gallon for fuel? or $5 for a loaf of bread?

So for the price of cheap gas and food you will allow nuclear war on Israel? If Iran goes "nuke" how much do you think gas will cost as they hold the world hostage in the strait?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
you need to learn history before you carry on - iran has not started any war within 1000 years - iraq invaded them , with the blessing of the usa in 1980; why? well operation ajax in 1953 removed the democratically elected government of persia and replaced it with the voted out shah - who then tortured and killed all in the name of relations with the usa - in 1979 the theocracy AND the people had enough of this crap and removed him by force.

and nuclear war? thats exactly what israel will start - on there own , because they want to - read the samson option please - israel are willing ti kill every arab and persian because they can.

oh here one for you - how deep this goes - you heard of the company called `BP` - well BP (British Petroleum Company) was formed in 1954 from the previous company - the Anglo-Iranian Oil Compan which was formed in 1935.

its about oil and nothing more.

[edit on 25/7/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by Harlequin

So for the price of cheap gas and food you will allow nuclear war on Israel? If Iran goes "nuke" how much do you think gas will cost as they hold the world hostage in the strait?

YES! Let Israel fight its own battles dude. WTF do we need to fight their battles for? I rather fix our own country. Tell them to suck it up and stop loud mouthing. The world isnt held hostage. This is all Israels BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i would also like to add -when the heck did the US listen to the UN anyway? the invasion of iraq in 2003 was not sanctioned by anyone , just the coilition of the paid.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

as a consumer can you afford $20 a gallon for fuel? or $5 for a loaf of bread?

Totally OT, but where I am in the U.S. a loaf of "Name Brand" bread is already inching up towards the 4.55-4.80 range.
------------------
When the SHTF, people will panic (as always occurs) and I think gas/food prices will be the least of our worries.
------------------
Gotta agree with Harlequin on this one.........For instance - Why isn't Israel being bullied in this manner........Oh, I forgot there for a sec. They aren't even a part of the NPT. But you would think with that being so, they would be under even more scrutiny than Iran. And no "But! But! BUT! Iran says they are going to wipe Israel off the map" B.S. either.. As that has been proven time and time again to be a mis-translation.

Further, this is Israels problem, NOT ours. Iran has no bearing on the national security of these United States. PERIOD. No matter how brainwashed Faux News makes you - it's just not our place to do this crap. That goes for both Iran - and Iraq, which doesn't pose a threat to U.S. national security either.

I've said this too many times: We are going to eventually "P" off the wrong country. And we are going to be totally screwed. Not a matter of "if" but "when". And I feel that time is coming soon.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by justme2]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Yeah, like they do that. They NEVER did that in the last 60 years. They only overthrown governments to install dictatorships or NWO puppets. Their goal is a global fascist state, not democracy, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme2

I've said this too many times: We are going to eventually "P" off the wrong country. And we are going to be totally screwed. Not a matter of "if" but "when". And I feel that time is coming soon.

Iraq is a 'walk in the park' compared to Iran... unless of course they are nuked heavily.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously, this is not good...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmm this is probably the worst news so far if we were to avoid any kind of military action. Bush and co let alone the world wont stand for this.

If you're doing nothing wrong when the world is calling on you to proove it and when you're being pressured to halt enrichment all together wether or not that is right for the UN to ask, telling the UN "To leave" is not going to help proove your innocent to the world.

The doors have been opened and now it's just a matter of time for the false acusations and scare tactics to begin. Maybe Iran is afer the bomb.. after this stupid move they are gunna need something thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Actually I hope the UN will let Israel/US begin bombing the nuke sites within 48 hours. And/or authorize special forces to take akmadingdong out along with all the other "arab" trash that controls Iran and fee the Irainian people.

Easy there cyber patriot...

1. Iranians are Persians. They're not Arabs. Completely different language, culture, customs, completely separate historical identity.
You been attending school lately?

2. Free the people?

You mean like the US "liberated" Iraq? Oh yeah Mission Successful.

8 Years later, there's over 1 million dead Iraqis, US troops still can't gain control over areas protected by "towel heads" with "rusty AK-47's" and Qurans in their hands, the average Iraqi is actually WORSE off than they were under Saddam, no clean water, no food, Shiites and Sunnis can't even live in the same neighbourhoods anymore and just about every terrorist scumbag and faction in the world, is now using Iraq as it's primary recruiting ground for angry, young, confused Muslim men.

Wow! Thank god hostilities are "over", just imagine

If Iran goes "nuke" how much do you think gas will cost as they hold the world hostage in the strait?

Iran goes nuclear?

Worry about who's ALREADY Nuclear... Israel, America's parasitic friend in the Holy Land.

Who by the way, have mentioned:

"All options are on the table, not only in the future.

www.haaretz.com...

Not exactly heart-warming words come from the world's most troublesome region.

If America goes through with their threats:
Iran will be the final chapter in a sad, sorry, series of mistakes committed by a corrupt and Fascist government.

You won't be liberating anyone or doing the Iranians a favour.
The Iranians hate their government already, they want change, they want liberty, handing to it them on the tip of a bayonet though is the worst way you could go about giving it to them.

You invade Iran and your only going to rally the Iranians around an already unpopular regime and strengthen Ahmadinejad's resolve.

Iran will be like Iraq on a really, really sh*tty day. Every day.
Iran is huge, it's mountainous, they have a large, modernised army and with US forces already stretched thin, invading Iran would be a very sorry mistake indeed.

The US just can't afford this right now and going through with it, I think will break the back of the crippled US economy and making driving cars a thing of the past for most middle-class folks.

By the way, how can you blame the Iranians for wanting Nuclear deterrent capability? Look at the position they're in:

Between a rock and hard place... now I know why Iran wants nukes.

[edit on 25/7/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This isnt good...i fully support Iran...but they are most definetly trying to make this situation worse...the less reasons israel and the USA have to attack the better.Not a smart move on their part....then again...who said Israel needed reasons?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Israel/US will take measures whatever Iran does in the future. I fully support Iran, even with nukes - there has to be a balance. It's quite strange that nations, witch have nukes and even used them (i put Israel and the US in one) want to take down other nations who want achieve them.

The US/Israel have to attack Iran now, before they get nukes. Otherwise, they can't afford it, because it will be to risky. So they decide to do it now - understandable.

In my opinion, Iran received the "message" that an attack is coming for sure, so they're last hope will be to rely on "If the US/Israel knows that we have nukes they won't attack us" - so simple like that.

absent`e

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Any student of history can see that with the persian`s - change WILL come from within , not fueled by agent provocateur , but by those who want real change.

and it will happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Easy there cyber patriot...

1. Iranians are Persians. They're not Arabs. Completely different language, culture, customs, completely separate historical identity.
You been attending school lately?

Wow do your own research...........the leadership became "arab" after 1979..............

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

do YOUR research

The Difference Between Iranians And Arabs

In addition, most Persians even hate the Arabs. Only 3-4% of the population in Iran is Arab.

[edit on 25/7/08 by absente]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Im suprised MANSON is not posting here yet...LOL.

But anyways do you guys think Russia will back Iran in this mess? If so this is scary. Please explain why you think they would and how.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by 38181]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join