It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Very illustrative for those that will slow down, think and seriously consider what the conversation has now shifted to:

Extraterrestrial weapons and focused sun beams.

Of course, the idea that the towers were brought down by two, 110 ton aircraft, full of fuel, flying into the buildings at nearly 500 miles per hour, witnessed by tens of thousands actually in the buildings and outside, thereby causing obvious, massive structural damage leading to the eventual collapse of the buildings is unthinkable.

This is by no means outside of the bell curve for truthers.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

[
Of course, the idea that the towers were brought down by two, 110 ton aircraft, full of fuel, flying into the buildings at nearly 500 miles per hour, witnessed by tens of thousands actually in the buildings and outside, thereby causing obvious, massive structural damage leading to the eventual collapse of the buildings is unthinkable.

Yes quite right UNTHINKABLE because it didn't happen that way..

The beam weapons came up because of the very real court case..

I just hope I live to see the day they can bring out the truth, because I would really like to see what the OS people have to say when they find out just who they have been supporting

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There's NO physical evidence of a plane crash at the Pentagon or Shanksville... or a GROSSLY insufficient amount of wreckage to believe the rest just "vaporized" (to quote the NIST Report)

Oh really?

At a news conference, FBI agent Bill Crowley said that the field near Shanksville, Somerset County, has been turned over to the county coroner and that 95 percent of the plane found at the site has been turned over to United Airlines.

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

95 percent of the plane was recovered and returned to United Airlines.......

What was it you were saying about no evidence in Shanksville?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
(Possible scenarios)

1.Restricted air space does not get crossed (without permission granted.)
2.The building was already set up to be faulty.
3.Taking the evidence away when at the clean crash site.
4.Demolitionist experts know buildings don't fall that way on controlled explosions.
5.The plane never changed its course.
6.To melt steel would take some very high temperatures, especially on a high rise building.
7.Buildings are designed to sway because of wind its a counter balance thing.
8.Charges were already in the building.
9. two weeks prior to they had every body practice fire escape routes.
10.The base of the building was compromised.
11.Secret Service agents were using extra-terrestrial technology.
12.The time arrangement is out of the scenario because it precided in a moments notice, or was pre-arranged, back in the early eighties.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I see out of this hit on the Twin Towers, I see a SYMBOLIC RELATIONSHIP saying DUALITY IS TO BE DONE AWAY WITH.

With -EXTREME PREJUDICE- BY ALIENS. (TWIN BUILDINGS MALE AND FEMALE.

The male and female aspect. Either we learn to balance our field of energies between the light and the dark or the problem will be resolved for us.

The 'GREAT GALACTIC WAR' is still going on right now. Its just undercover.

(The Big Secret is you are all part of the -out there- and some are starting to remember being GODS, that's when things get messy.)

The Human Race is very lucky that 911 HAPPENED it was a wake up call, probably no different then what took place in ATLANTIS= THE HALLS OF IMPERSIA.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Oh really?

Oh yes REALLY

Shanksville "Plane Crash" wreckage... workers looking for wreckage..

Crash response team... one old volunteer fire truck...

www.wtc-terrorattack.com...

Plume of smoke from 'plane crash'

At a news conference, FBI agent Bill Crowley said that the field near Shanksville, Somerset County, has been turned over to the county coroner and that 95 percent of the plane found at the site has been turned over to United Airlines.

Okay so where is the picture of this "95 percent of the plane" from the investigation? The only picture they provide is THIS.. the back of two workers just standing around

Now the best part is this a quote from you "FBI/Mainstream" news story...

Passengers on the flight, in cell phone calls made before the crash, said one of their captors had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him. At least three of the passengers said they planned to confront the hijackers just before the plane crashed in Somerset County, Pa.

Funny that's not what they said before... And on the day it happened I heard on the radio that they had shot down a fourth plane over Pennsylvania... the engine being found miles away... (something even the worker in the video at the killtown link below says)

It seems Rumsfeld agrees with me...

Rumsfeld Says Plane Shot Down Over Pennsylvania

Now should I believe YOU, the FBI report, or Rumsfeld?

Considering Rumsfeld ALSO pointed out the 3.5 trillion that was 'missing' from the coffers of taxpayers announced on 910, just the day before...

So TWO official stories? and still no 'plane in the hole'

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney grills Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the Pentagon's missing trillions, DynCorp's slave trade, and the 9/11 wargames. House Hearing on FY06 Dept. of Defense Budget, March 11, 2005.

Can't debunk those... goes to MOTIVE, just like you cannot debunk Operation Northwood... goes to INTENT

Can't debunk that Silverstein took out extra insurance on buildings that were a "white Elephant" loosing tons of money and would have cost a fortune to demolish conventionally... so how convienient for him that all three buildings get taken out... and he gets to collect DOUBLE on the insurance as there were [ahem] two seperate attacks?

Can't debunk that Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Here is the aerial view of the plane wreckage taken when the team moved in to remove it..

killtown.blogspot.com...

What I am saying about no evidence in Shanksville is that there is no evidence of a plane
:shk:

EDIT TO ADD

It is also important to note that the 'crater' where the 'plane 'crashed' was already a dig site as can be seen in this aerial photo taken in 1994 by the EPA

To those not blind... have a look at this photo gallery, which includes some taken by the FBI immediately after like this one..

Here is a close up..

Caption
An FBI aerial photograph taken Sept. 12, 2001, shows the crash site of hijacked United Airlines Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pa." - usinfo.state.gov

Please circle any of the 'plane debris' in the above FBI photo that you see... perhaps I am missing something

Gallery
killtown.911review.org...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
(The Big Secret is you are all part of the -out there- and some are starting to remember being GODS, that's when things get messy.)

The Human Race is very lucky that 911 HAPPENED it was a wake up call, probably no different then what took place in ATLANTIS= THE HALLS OF IMPERSIA.

It just so happened this pre ATLANTIS happened in the Big apple, big knowledge area of the EMPIRE STATE.

Hopefully next time they will (crash ufos) into buildings instead of planes.

I just want you all to know how ILLUSIVE, extraterrestrial technology is, they -could project- it being a plane when in reality it is a ufo.

This could deal with something called Perceptional field Distortion no different when the indians encountered the pilgrims, they interpreted it as something else.

So don't rule anything out.

(Don't even get me started On SHARON STONE and the righteous Goddess claiming sides already.)

The United States took claim to feminism when they accepted The Stature Of Liberty, in the state capital. an extraterrestrial marker for GODDESS.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

...Only a complete idiot would look at our media and think its government controlled.

Uh, obviously, you seem to have forgotten about the more than eight thousand pages documenting the governments influence on the media... Please inform yourself here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I might point out that the 'government' suspected obfuscation and intentional misdirection on the events centered around the 9/11 event is not meant to imply the civil-leadership authority vested by the people.

We are referring to a group of well-connected leaders and conspirators who were either within the government, political affiliates, or governmental contractors. These people had the means, motive, and opportunity to carryout a plan which could not have been executed under any other circumstances, making the inference that the coincidence is too great to ignore a logical point to investigate thoroughly.

Actions, such as those perpetrated by those with a mandate to serve the nation, should NOT be so couched in lies and deceit that they are indistinguishable from treasonous or seditious activities. There are questions remaining to be answered and those who use ALL their influence and judgment to block that inquiry are defacto complicit in the event.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The United States took claim to feminism when they accepted The Stature Of Liberty, in the state capital. an extraterrestrial marker for GODDESS.

Mrs. Stone is representing booyyyyyyyyy. She knew exactly the #storm she started with china in a polite decieveing way.

Your deciet is your beauty. Along with our STATUE OF LIBERTY.

The Old Statue Of Liberty play, lol. No really.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You are kidding me right? Using Killtown's website?

And on the day it happened I heard on the radio that they had shot down a fourth plane over Pennsylvania... the engine being found miles away...

The engine (engine fan actually) in question, ended up approximately 300 yards away...not miles...in the direction the plane had been traveling. An easy distance to reach with a 500 mph impact.

Then you show a picture of two Red Cross volunteers...there to help feed the recovery workers...looking at the memorials that were springing up...as some sort of proof that the jet didnt crash there...

Flight 93

www.debunk911myths.org...
200060.jpg
200062.jpg
200061.jpg
200065.jpg
200066.jpg
www.911myths.com...
pittsburgh.about.com...
images.google.com...://www.unitedflight93.com/image/debris.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.unitedflight93.com/&h=374&w=50 0&sz=159&hl=en&start=26&um=1&tbnid=yO-n4rUBHKvHpM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522flight%2B93%2522%2B%2Bdebris%26start%3D18%26ndsp%3D18%26um %3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN

news.bbc.co.uk...

Whats left of one of Flight 93's Airfones

americanhistory.si.edu...

Considering Rumsfeld ALSO pointed out the 3.5 trillion that was 'missing' from the coffers of taxpayers announced on 910, just the day before

Ah yes, I love this one. Of course, I notice that you dont mention the whole story. Rumsfeld was talking about 30+ years of accumulated errors. However Killtown posts this, and all of the sudden people like you think that 2.3 trillon dollars disappeared in one day from the Pentagon's piggy bank. But then Im going to guess that you do not understand that 2.3 trillon dollars would be the Pentagon's entire budget for about 5 years.

Can't debunk that Silverstein took out extra insurance on buildings that were a "white Elephant" loosing tons of money and would have cost a fortune to demolish conventionally... so how convienient for him that all three buildings get taken out... and he gets to collect DOUBLE on the insurance as there were [ahem] two seperate attacks?

And you cannot get past the fact that Silverstein was forced by his bankers to take out as much insurance as he did. He only wanted to purchase 1.5 billion.

www.forbes.com...

Not to mention that the WTC were NOT losing money

www.panynj.gov...

Can't debunk that Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport.

Actually I have, many times on here. Marvin Bush was indeed on the board of directors of Securacom, however he left the board in June 2000, before his brother was even the GOP nominee.

In addition, Securacom did NOT provide security for the WTC. The PAPD and the department headed by John O'Neill did that.

You really shouldnt rely on Killtown's websites...he/she/it has been debunked too many times.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

If it were government controlled, we wouldnt have Monica, Watergate..you name any number of scandals for the government...we wouldnt have the first clue about them if the government controlled the media.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Unit541

If it were government controlled, we wouldnt have Monica, Watergate..you name any number of scandals for the government...we wouldnt have the first clue about them if the government controlled the media.

Sure we would! Those kinds of stories are specifically designed to make the sheep think we have a free, fair and ballanced MSM.

The powers that be aren't stupid. Look at who owns the big news agencys and TV news stations.

www.mediaowners.com...

All big players with mega connections to the power structure.

Schools out!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Death Toll was 266 on Screen.
The Planes that hit their initiatives were three.
If you divide 266 by 3 It will give you an impossible number.
a seven shall appear on any calculator you use.
Despite the digits no error shall appear on screen.
This in itself is not correct.
My email is [email protected].
It was hard to find anybody interested in this.
finally a link for me.
yay.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The source is the Pakistan news. You cannot believe anything you read in the Pakistan news that is about anything happening in the USA.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

Although I agree with you that evidence was found at the site, please read your quote again. It says 95% of the plane found at the site, not 95% of the plane was found. That's a misrepresentation. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The United States took claim to feminism when they accepted The Stature Of Liberty, in the state capital.

I have to point out that Albany is the state capital of NY.

Capital City: Albany

www.50states.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're not seriously bringing up Dr. Judy's crazy lawsuit over the "Directed Energy Weapons" (DEW) nonsense, are you?

How did that 'massive' lawsuit work out for Rodrequez? Not so much, eh?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Again, need I say more?

As before, this is by no means outside the bell curve for truthers.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I appreciate the volumes of information you provided. The problem is, the 'evidence' you provided has been hashed over, and answered, for half a decade. In addition, innuendo and flights of fancy don't equal proof.

The so-called truth club has been asking the very same questions for years and years. The very thing that brought the so-called truth club into mainstream consciousness (and then promptly back out of it) is....drum roll please......... the Internet.

These “questions”, and more importantly the answers have been – and are – freely available and have been for years. The Internet is double-edged sword for truthers. The good? They are able to reach far more victims than they ever would have been able to, pre-Internet. The bad? The answers are just as prolific. In addition, the misrepresentation truthers regularly engage in, concerning the nature of so-called “evidence” is easily scrutinized by outsiders and under the bright lights of real science, context and a healthy amount of actually knowing what your talking about exposes truthers for what they are, IMO.

Bottom line: old-school conspiracy types used to be the only ones “out there” enough to spend years and years obtaining information through FOIA requests, pouring over old documents, etc. Because of the difficulty involved in obtaining critical pieces of information, conspiracy cons were able to cast the “evidence” in grossly inaccurate terms, without context. The only way to combat previous conspiracy frauds was to spend an equal amount of time obtaining the same information.

With the Internet age, the information the so-called truth club likes to lord over is freely available. Only one person has to go through the pain of a FOIA request. Once obtained, you can post it on the Internet for all to see, as but one example. The truth-club finds their road so bumpy because – frankly – the same old tricks just don't work any more.

As evidenced by your (re)posting: you guys haven't learned this yet.

Thinkers defer to actual experts; truthers claim they are the experts. Thinkers look at the entire body of evidence; truthers ignore the gargantuan volumes of research already done and pretend their questions have never been asked, or answered. Thinkers evaluate how many experts believe one theory or another; truthers find one person with dubious credentials and present him (or her) as the entire body of knowledge and sell that persons' opinion as representative of the overall body of knowledge. Thinkers realize the Loose Change fraud (in it's current form...what revision #5?) requires – at a minimum, eight thousand conspirators to even have a chance of being plausible; truthers refer to the NWO, various acronym agencies and 'them'.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Hey Swamp!
I really appreciate all of the work you've done in this thread...keep it up!

Everyone else: the responses will be very, very instructive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join