It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But it is not surprising that its not getting on main stream media.. However those statements are part of the "Pilots for Truth" campaign and you will see many of those names also registered there..

You mean the LIBERAL media? The very same LIBERAL media that panders on a daily basis to the liberals in this country? The LIBERALS who would love nothing more than to see Bush crucified upside down and burned on a stake? Where is Olbermann with this story? Where is Michael Moore? Where John Stewart? C'mon, you must have SOMEONE willing to pick this up and run with it.

No, you don't do you? And you want to know why? Because it's utter BS - AS IN B**LS**T. Anyone who had their own show who ran with this story would find themselves out of a job because the content is BASELESS and at very least UNPROVEN. Look what happened to Dan Rather for reporting events that never happened. Seriously, you're smarter than this. This stuff is the RAMBLINGS of a twisted few conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do than question anything and everything that moves. They've taken a few facts that LOOK like they might be related and they've managed to convince some people who are SO ANGRY with the current administration that they are willing to believe ANYTHING to see it crumble.

I submit to you that YOU, Zorgon, are one of those people whose blind hatred of the current Administration keeps you from seeing this pile of BS for what it is.

I link you into the same camp as this poster:

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And we don't need a ``confirmation`` that it's propaganda or not. We don't need those people to tell us that 911 was an inside job. It clearly was.

As much as the liberals and Democrats would love for this to be true and trumpet it all over the media so they could never ever ever ever see another Republican elected to office again, they won't ever do so unless there's a smoking gun.

And with that, I rest MY CASE.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
130 + Senior Military, intelligence, law enforcement, and government officials.
480 + Engineers and Architects
110 + Pilots and Aviations Professionals
260 + Professors Question 9/11
210 + 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
140 + Artist, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

Complete list in website below:

Patriots Question 9/11

[edit on 2-6-2008 by driveshaft08]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by driveshaft08
130 + Senior Military, intelligence, law enforcement, and government officials.
480 + Engineers and Architects
110 + Pilots and Aviations Professionals
260 + Professors Question 9/11
210 + 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
140 + Artist, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

Complete list in website below:

Patriots Question 9/11

To date:

0 + Smoking gun

Look, I'm not defending the current administration because I have any particular love for it. I think the accusations about the current cabinet are ludicrous, yes, but that's not what makes me emotional over this topic.

What makes me emotional are people (and I use that word LIGHTLY) slinging crap all over the place about 9/11, using one of the U.S.'s worst terrorist disasters to fuel their hate of the Bush administration. Using the fall of the twin towers to fuel their own agenda! I think it's sinful, I think it's disrespectful to all of those who lost loved ones on that tragic day for people who have NO EVIDENCE to be pushing this issue over and over again publicly.

Thank GOD the mainstream media outlets here in the U.S. thus far have not harped over and over on this issue with the "evidence" that these people have. Unless they've got a smoking gun and are ready to bring the current administration to trial, I pray to God that no one in the U.S. with a public media outlet will bring further pain upon the families of those who lost loved ones in the attack with these unfounded accusations.

And if that day comes when evidence is revealed, they are brought to trial and found guilty then I will join the throng of people mad as hell screaming "hang them up high!" for their deceptions. But in this country - innocent until proven guilty by a court of law!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

WOW! Its all true,
If you ever bother to do any real resurch on 911, You would have also come to the same conclusion as We all did!

If you are waiting for our Government to admit to doing 911, FORGET IT!
I really hope you are not one of those people that depends on TV for your information.

Incase you have not noties the Media LIES "need proof", every TV outlet told us that Ron Paul drop out of the President race.
But the internet tells us the TRUTH! go to Ron Paule for President 2008 and watch his video. he tell us all that the media is Lieing and that he still is running for President.

You do have every right to be angy, You should be. be MAD at our Government. BE MAD AS HELL!

Because I am, this Government think it is above our Laws.
I dont think so.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I hope to Your are not a Pseudoskeptics becuses no one will respond to your Disinformed RANTS!

The 911 Truth movement is already on to Pseudoskeptics & Disinforment agents its an old tool.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
But in this country - innocent until proven guilty by a court of law!

Where have you been in the last 7 years? Yeah, innocent until proven guilty. Unless you are considered an "enemy combatant", "terrist", etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by sos37

WOW! Its all true,
If you ever bother to do any real resurch on 911, You would have also come to the same conclusion as We all did!

Wait, what research is that? Are you talking about reading the links posted on this website by others? Typing a few search words into Google? Are YOU watching specials on TV relying on your information? How do you know that the opinions of those architects in this movement weren't bought and paid for by people with ulterior motives?

If this research is so compelling then why isn't there a court case being drafted on this topic right now? Why isn't there a movement in the House of Representatives and in the Senate to impeach the President at this very minute? Are you going to say that THEY have also not done their research? Are they turning a blind eye to the subject because they are afraid of ridicule? Remember, you're talking about a majority of Democrats who would love to oust Bush from office.

I'm not waiting for an admission by the Government on 9/11. I'm waiting on the conspiracy theorists to produce a smoking gun - irrefutable evidence. Remember the burden of proof in this country is on the accuser, not the accused. A man is innocent until proven guilt in a court of law. And then he must be proven guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Consider this scenario: You find out that your business partner has been killed. Someone shot him for no apparent reason. Police have no leads. Over the following weeks, the police keep questioning you. You had nothing to do with it, but you find out that people in the office believe you did because in the death of your partner, you gain full trust of the business and stand to make a lot of money.

Now ask yourself. If you were brought to trial, wouldn't you want ALL jurors to weigh ALL of the evidence with an open mind and not jump to any conclusions?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The 911 Truth movement is already on to Pseudoskeptics & Disinforment agents its an old tool.

True, I've always wondered who are all these people that show up on a particular thread, throw out a silly rant, with an arrogant, holier than thou attitude, then disappear back into the wwwpixel world, never to be seen on ATS again. Drive by posters...

They have obviously overlooked....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

But in this country - innocent until proven guilty by a court of law!

Where have you been in the last 7 years? Yeah, innocent until proven guilty. Unless you are considered an "enemy combatant", "terrist", etc.

You know as well as I do that "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" applies to U.S. citizens. U.S. enemy combatants are tried in a military tribunal if they make it to trial.

From Wikipedia: "A military tribunal is a kind of military court designed to try members of enemy forces during wartime, operating outside the scope of conventional criminal and civil matters."

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by sos37

I hope to Your are not a Pseudoskeptics becuses no one will respond to your Disinformed RANTS!

I don't know what a pseudoskeptic is and unless I'm banned I have no intention of going anywhere (addressing another post on downward).

What I'm addressing in this thread is common sense versus the rantings of an uphill movement to use the victims of 9/11 to sling mud on the current administration. And I say "sling mud" because without a smoking gun that's all that can be done.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
who are these soldiers and have any spoken personally to anyone .. . can you verify a statement. please let us know what each soldier said in a individual interview thanks xosder

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

True, I've always wondered who are all these people that show up on a particular thread, throw out a silly rant, with an arrogant, holier than thou attitude, then disappear back into the wwwpixel world, never to be seen on ATS again. Drive by posters...

They have obviously overlooked....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by whaaa]

Hey, I'm not posting links to anything. I'm not spreading any dis-information. What I'm saying is my opinion.

Honestly, tell me anything in what I've posted that doesn't make sense! I've seen the links the OP posted. I've read the theories a dozen times over. To me it's about as clear as those posts saying "Definitive Proof of Aliens!" and they post pictures of a rock. Or a fuzzy blob in the sky. There are thingsa about 9/11 that made me go "hmmm" but nothing that made me cry out "conspiracy!".

You tell me, is posting an opinion the same as posting dis-information? I thought this site was about debating the issues? So far no one is debating me - they are calling me names like pseudoskeptic and saying I didn't do my "resurch".

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Please! Regale me with you commons sense.

Insofar as the tired old battle-cry 'show us your proof' exactly what would you consider 'proof?' No wait, we've all been here before. You're concept of proof is Mr. Bush and his entourage getting on TV and saying "Yup, we did it." Or no, wait, maybe it would have to be delivered by the second coming!

You need to get a new routine. It is a conspiracy theory, deal with it, if there were definitive proof available for the giving, why the hell would you expect to have it handed to you here?

The point is, regardless of your obtuse inability to accept it, the numbers don't add up. There are too many inconsistencies in the account we are told to "accept and shut up! Because you have no proof otherwise!" The point here is NO we are NOT going to shut up until WE are satisfied with the answers, it's so rude of you types to come here and demand proof like someone appointed you judge and jury (nice anecdote, by the way, the point really is, shouldn't you have to positively assert your innocence or do we not even ask you for that courtesy until we can PROVE your guilt?)

The rest of you. Engaging in this kind of 'justification' debate is a dead end - a sophistic contrivance to keep you on the defensive rather than they who 'can't buy it' and can't muster enough gumption to address the problems themselves.

You Tube video, witness contractions, scientific analysis mean NOTHING in that argument. Why waste the bandwidth?

It's one thing to disagree, to state your specific disagreements with submitted material, to cite your own sources that can address the specific objection. To present a counter-argument with respect and dignity, with the sincerely presented objective to analyze and perhaps correct a misunderstanding or mistaken perception.

But all you're in for here is more of the "I call BS" and "The MSM never said so, so you're lying" crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There are thingsa about 9/11 that made me go "hmmm" but nothing that made me cry out "conspiracy!".

Since the official line depends on a "conspiracy", does this mean you don't believe the official story?

So far no one is debating me - they are calling me names like pseudoskeptic and saying I didn't do my "resurch".

You complain about being called names, yet you then make fun of someone's spelling?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

It is now Very clear YOU are in here to slam the truth movement.

PLEASE SAVE IT!

You have not Debated anything.

What do you want to debate?

If the Government story on 911 is all true PLEASE INLIGHTEN US!

I really have to wonder if you are trying to derail this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I will never understand why people get so over the top emotional when CREDIBLE people speak out about 9/11.

Is it because your way of life (living as a sheep believing everything that the government tells you) might in fact be the real CONSPIRACY??

In case you have forgotten what you were taught in grade school.......
Main Entry: con·spir·a·cy
Pronunciation: \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural con·spir·a·cies
Etymology: Middle English conspiracie, from Latin conspirare
Date: 14th century
1: the act of conspiring together
2 a: an agreement among conspirators b: a group of conspirators
synonyms see plot

www.merriam-webster.com...

The real question is "who". I think you are afraid to realize the "who".

Debate the topic and folks who said what they said in the op's original source rather than going on an emotional tangent.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But it is not surprising that its not getting on main stream media.. However those statements are part of the "Pilots for Truth" campaign and you will see many of those names also registered there..

You mean the LIBERAL media? The very same LIBERAL media that panders on a daily basis to the liberals in this country? The LIBERALS who would love nothing more than to see Bush crucified upside down and burned on a stake?

Since when is Rupert Murdoch considered a Liberal?????????? Wow are you a sorely misguided individual. I would think a person who gets all their news from Fox would at least know who owns the damn station!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Hate to tell you this, but the majority of the world is anti-u.s. to some degree. Your argument doesn't hold water, try again.....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

It was a u.s. designed and led conspiracy. The whole world knows or suspects it. Try looking outside of your government controlled media once in awhile...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

Thank you for your useless commentary. Karl Rove, everybody, give him a hand......
Honestly, where do hillbillies like you get your ideas, fox news? Get it together before you have no country to live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join