It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spookygirl666

Wait, you got sent here too? I thought you were the anonymous who first mentioned it! wtf? Did Ashley post that it was here or is there another anonymous we don't know about? How strange.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I swear to God, I feel like I am peeking in on a school yard gossip session.

I said this and she said that and he said that and oh my god, did you hear...no way, she is a liar, no he is a liar, no she is a liar.

Give me a break. This should not be on ATS

Talk about inmature drama.
This should be moved to BTS or Skunk Works....or better yet...the trash

[edit on 27-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know if this was mentioned before cause I didn't read all the pages but........

1. The first drawing if you zoom in and look closely you can see a pencil under drawing A kind of layout drawing so to speak.

2. The drawing lines are thin meaning that they were most likely drawn by colored pencil (they might have used black colored pencil lightly for the "pre-drawing")

Do you have any colored pencils?

-AA

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you leave this thread open till this time tomorrow I'll provide as much proof as I can

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

If you were Ax's Victim, you would have IMed me by now. So clearly you're not.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

I spoke to Melissa every day and every day she was worse. She was terrified that Ax was getting her and now you act like he's just some stupid joke you should be making light of? She was afraid and your cruelty is not appreciated. I watched her up at all hours of the night, too afraid to sleep because of what he might do to her. It's not funny and it never was. She was afraid. And even if it turns out she was just losing her mind and she's gone because she lost it, she was still afraid and it's still not funny.

Ax was her nightmare, not yours.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by jackbomb]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I actually have a picture of Melissa holding one of her drawings but I haven't posted it anywhere because it's a rather unflattering picture from the early morning near the end. I don't want to post it publically but I'll send it with a U2U. She can't be offended when I can't find her.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
First of all, this is clearly a Girls drawing. It's not common for a boy to draw curly lines like that. So "Lynn" it its

But the part where you contradict your self is that you found them hanging on your fridge. The scan clearly shows a book binding on the left side. It even shows pages behind the scanned page.

So you are telling us that the book was hanging on your fridge?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jackbomb

Don't see what a picture proves. How about a police report?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I don't know her last name so I haven't been able to check with the police. And I guess all a picture of her with her drawing proves is that she did draw them and not that Ashley person. I don't know how she hopes to prove anything though, as all of this happened weeks and weeks ago which we did have proof of and she just claimed it happened yesterday. I also have another drawing Melissa did, but that doesn't really prove anything, except that I bet Ashley doesn't have it because it was never posted on 4chan, which is where she stole the story and the drawings.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This thread has kept me online all day. At first, I did think it was a wild story. I like to be creeped out like this because I do believe, in such things.... Then things just started to kinda fall apart. What I find kinda fishy, Spookygirl666 and Ashley are both from Canada.

Im not saying, Im just saying.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Are you saying?

If you aren't, I am.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Well I don't know who either of them are. I only know who I am and who Ax's Victim is.

Edit for using 'was' in relation to Melissa and depressing myself.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by jackbomb]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
This thread has kept me online all day. At first, I did think it was a wild story. I like to be creeped out like this because I do believe, in such things.... Then things just started to kinda fall apart. What I find kinda fishy, Spookygirl666 and Ashley are both from Canada.

Im not saying, Im just saying.

She said it happened yesterday and the country of origin confuses you?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Arrgh. This is a tad annoying. I am not Ashley, my name is Bailey.
I live in Calgary, Ab, Canada. Just because Im canadian as well, does not make Ashley and I one and the same. Oi. Do an IP check and all that.

www.myspace.com... and all that jazz.
Or, www.zombiefriends.com...[ ZomBai ] etc

Blah, I only intended to stay on this board long enough to post a link that I thought was helpful to the ATS folks to let people know what was going on lol

Anyhoo...off to check out some of the other threads.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

What does that have to do with anything I'm from Canada too that doesn't mean #. I know Spookygirl666 irl.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me.

Is it spring break still? LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieBoy

Hahaha, thanks Jesse.

--

Just so other ATS folk know, this is my boyfriend who has been browsing this thread etc with me all day hahaha.
Please note, we are online at the same time.

--

At any rate, back to the topic.

IMO, I feel that this is a hoax, some sort of poor creepypasta that had originally shown up from 4chan.org awhile ago and was brought over here in some sort of attempt to hoax others, not to share the 'story' or get an opinion. While it was a good read, and the pictures added to it, it certainly does not seem possible to me.
I could however, be completely wrong and this Ax fellow could come kill me in my sleep, or, as those on 4chan have discussed have already used melissa/ashley/whoevertheheckitis as their meatpuppet.

Highly doubtful.

---

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

This is all almost offensively stupid. I would drop it were I not so offended about my friend. She was really nice to me and I want her back.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What the hell is going on in this thread? Pardon my sceptisism but you all were shown pictures drawn by crayon...colored pencil (the debate continues) and a very colorful story. Where is there any proof that this is true? Why is this "stalker ghost" investigation going on in ATS and not by the police? Maybe I just missed something important. So anyway, I'f I'm outta line, sorry, and call the FBI. If not, you're a sick attention grabbing fool to whoever started this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join