It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

I know who Ashley is now! That Ax that she drew is a character from a children's book called Animorphs called Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill, shortened in the book to Ax. Ashley must have gotten the story as an anonymous on 4chan. She even said it reminded her of Animorphs. He's one of these guys. en.wikipedia.org...

That plus those pictures in that gallery of hers (of Edward Scissorhands and stuff) explain a lot about her interest. It would be hard to explain, but she's definitely lying.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Woland

When I saw this photo, a thought occurred to me about tree-hugging ghosts deriving their source of energy from the host tree. I don't know. I might have watched too much anime (or animated cartoon).

[edit on 2008-4-27 by pikypiky]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm not making any comment on any possible relationship between jackbomb and alliterationashley, but this isn't the first time I've heard the name Melissa in relation to the origins of this tale.

While I don't buy it for a second, I wouldn't mind hearing how Melissa told her tale.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackbomb
reply to post by Myrdyn

I know who Ashley is now! .

well, who is she?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ashley was probably Melissa.. possibly Jackbomb too. Same style of grammar to Ashley's original post.

[edit on 27/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Well I don't know who who she is! I mean I know which anonymous she was. Through the entire time Melissa was telling her story, the same anonymous kept riding her ass about how Ax looked like. They were pretending to be multiple people but all the pictures in that gallery were posted in that thread. She clearly has a grudge of some kind.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I can't do that even if I wanted to. Melissa's disappeared.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So, youre sayin Ashley was harrassing Melissa then stole her story?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That's pretty much it.

I can't be sure about that but it looks that way. That's really not cool of her. Like I said, I talked to Melissa after she left 4chan and she really was afraid. I'm not sure about that livejournal entry though. My last contact with Melissa was shortly before that entry was posted.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by jackbomb]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Could be a coincidence, but this site showing the Animorphs book occasionally also shows Google ads at the top of the screen for 'Melissa Apartments' and 'Laura Ashley' together. It's pot luck which ads you see www.yabookscentral.com...

[edit on 27/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

Thats funny you say that. I read this about animorphs (not my cup of tea) on wikipedia. It seems like she kind of did the same thing.

K. A. Applegate has stated in an interview online [1] that many of the names for her alien creatures, races, and locations are actually scrambled names of local street signs or companies that she happens to notice

Heres the link:Wiki

Scroll down to Development.

Maybe an Animorphs movie is on the horizon.

Edit:post link

[edit on 27-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
While I'd like to say Hoax, and piss off to everyone claiming to know anyone or anything about this story(all of those that are registered on 4-27-08),however being an artist myself, and not all there mentally (is anyone really?), I have to throw this out there.

This seems like all the work of one person.

Either

A)It's an hoax, and a poor one at that.

or

B)This person has multiple personality disorder.

Now B is extremely serious, and if that's the case, I hope your getting help.

If A..., well then, I have one for you. Get help for that also, because wasteing peoples time here on ATS isn't very smart.

In conclusion, I'd say 99.9% this is a lame hoax. But still there's that .1% chance this person does have MPD, and by looking at the drawings, most likely OCD as well. But the Multiple personality disorder is the serious thing. Although highly unlikely. given the way this thread and the others played out, as well as all the other evidence this hoaxster failed to clean up.

In conclusion I hope one of the more senior members brings this to the attention of Springer, I think IP , area checks, and bans could very well be in order here.

But at the very least this thread should be locked,imo.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I say multiple personalities, Lynn is quite possibly you.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Ax's Victim isn't here. She's been missing for around 2 weeks now.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was the original poster in the Chan thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

And it's not funny to pretend to be someone who's missing now. She was my friend!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackbomb
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

[snip] We even have pictures of her. You're not her.

Why can we write bitch and not # or #? It is quite annoying.

Mod edit - removed insult -

[edit on 27-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
4chan users are trolls. We have no time for your games on this site.en.wikipedia.org...

Fortunately, no one will take you seriously knowing that you originate from a board known for being nuisances.

Go back to your toilet, we don't need you here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join