It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Perhaps the "Orion" reference came from the fact that they found Extra Solar planets there...

Ten New Extrasolar Planets Announced

The star HD 38529 is 137 light years away, in the constellation Orion. The planet's period is 14.3 days; its average distance from the star is 0.13 AU. The lower limit on its mass is 0.77 Jupiter masses.

www.spaceref.com...

Listing of Extra Solar Planets

www.matessa.org...

I personally like this one...

Planet Osiris, Pegasus Constellation
HD 209458 b
Osiris transiting its sun...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Oceans in the Air Gigantic oceans of water girdle HD 28185 b
Jupiter size
www.thelivingmoon.com...

So maybe Nibiru is 'out there' somewhere...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First image is a screenshot taken from google sky.
Second image is the nasa photo from a post on the first page.
Only difference I can see and probably explainable.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

From my understanding most of these photos are taken from airplanes not satellites.. in fact, I don't believe Google actually owns a single satellite.. So these photos cannot be taken every month, year or even few years.

When I look at my city.. i see entire neighborhoods that are not on the map, its still a farm or a forest though the development is over 5-7 years old. Many photos are meshed and combined archive photos individual cities take and keep in records.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
From my understanding most of these photos are taken from airplanes not satellites..

That would be quite a feat... taking star photos from an airplane...

Yup you got the mystery solved

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i posted this on the end of nibirus first phase forum

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 7
BTS Points: 3
PTS Points: 2

posted on 25-3-2008 @ 12:07 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

If you go to google sky and search the area of orion's belt yoiu wioll find 2 areas of space that have been cut out and filled with black emptiness...
BLANK SPACE
LAT -6.01931°
LONG -91.5903°
Directions: To here - From here

this is the area from where nibiru is to come from

signature

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i posted this on the end of nibirus first phase forum

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 7
BTS Points: 3
PTS Points: 2

posted on 25-3-2008 @ 12:07 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

If you go to google sky and search the area of orion's belt yoiu wioll find 2 areas of space that have been cut out and filled with black emptiness...
BLANK SPACE
LAT -6.01931°
LONG -91.5903°
Directions: To here - From here

this is the area from where nibiru is to come from

signature

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon, one who mocks a perfectly plausible possiblity from user rockpuck?

Seriously, why couldn't a telescope be gyroscopically stabilized on an aerial platform? Ummm....isn't that the basis of the HST?

WHAT a brilliant (no pun) concept! Mount a telescope on an airplane, so as to be above most of the pesky atmosphere. Sure, wouldn't be as big a mirror as at Keck or Mauna Kea, but the point is to get out of the atmosphere as much as possible....I don't know of many telescopes on Everest, up there at a mere 19,000 feet (and I'mbeing generous).

SO, your sarcasm seems slightly out of character, even for you, considering some of the claims you make. OH, and DEW destroying the WTC? (off topic, I know, but needed to be mentioned, to make a point...)

[edit] This last was an indirect reference to something else, some time ago...but it sort of relates to other recent threads re: dangers from space...guess if we have this DEW tech, then we shouldn't be worried about aliens, is my point here....my logical hat just won't fall off, I guess.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

But those dates do not match every page that makes up an image. Thats the problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think he was replying about the pictures of land, specificly about an amusement park outdated picture with an old rollercoaster in it.

Too many mini threads in this thread

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
zorgon, one who mocks a perfectly plausible possiblity from user rockpuck?

Oh it's even better than that weedwhacker. He didn't even to bother backtracking and discovering that Rockpuck was referring to a post about Google Earth images, photos of terrain....therefore making perfect sense.

Typical though....wouldn't want to research too deep.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

I will U2U so I don't hijack.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

After reviewing the link showing the orbit of Planet X, I had a question. How is it that Planet X will pass between Earth and Mercury when the diagram shows the projected orbit between Mars and Jupiter? The diagram shows it in the asteroid belt, that should make for some interesting interactions. The notes on the diagram also had this occuring in May of 2003 crossed out and replaced with "Time of arrival unknown! Coming soon".

Also, as noted by others, how is it that Planet X is in several places at once? Behind the sun, in the area of Orion, or from the south pole? Or are there several Planet Xs/Nibirus out there?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by geologist

Also, as noted by others, how is it that Planet X is in several places at once? Behind the sun, in the area of Orion, or from the south pole? Or are there several Planet Xs/Nibirus out there?

Like I said, it isn't in the area of Orion, that is just a section of its orbit, it does not mean that is where its current position stands. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

MrPenny!

Ahhh....HaHaHaHa!! thanks for that, I needed it!!

Can I add you to my 'friends' list? It's long overdue....

WW

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by geologist

Like I said, it isn't in the area of Orion, that is just a section of its orbit, it does not mean that is where its current position stands. Sorry for the confusion.

If this is the case why do they not show that area when 'Nibiru' is not in that position? Why also have they not blacked out the other said positions?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Indeed. This is conclusive evidence that OP's claims are incorrect.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow_Lord

LOL did anyone even look art the google Earth image of the Naval Observatory??

People like Mr Penny and Weed Wacker add nothing to a thread but smart ass comments...

Here is the obvious editing from google maps image of the Naval Observatory... you can zoom in and see what I am talking about... and this is on Earth

So since the thread is about google editing I see this as a pretty good example... of course some people just prefer to stuff a thread with meaningless babble... fortunately most people at ATS are intelligent enough to see through these children...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The undeniable fact that Google Earth blurs images on this planet for national security purposes by no means proves that it is done in outer space. The Nibiru/Planet X believers are going to have to do better than that.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon, clever try, but it has been already noticed...months ago!!! ...THAT the Office of the Veep decided to blur the location of the Naval Observatory...the location that every American knows is the 'official' residence of the Veep...or, if you like, the VPOTUS...better said as 'VeePOTUS'

Funny thing is...I can drive my car....yes, my actual automobile, right by the gates to the NAVAL OBSERVATORY. It ain't a big secret, it's right there on my map....and, it's on the TomTom map, and the Magellan map, etc, etc, etc.....

What is most telling, of course, is that while the Dark Lord Cheney insisted Google blur the NAVAL OBSERVATORY, he didn't bother to insist the same treatment at the WHITE HOUSE. NOR, at the Executive Building, right next door....the same place that had the suspicious fire, several months ago, just near Dick's offices....hmmmmmmm....and, of course, we can never know what was burned, since it is a National Security matter. [coughing....ahem....BS!! ....OK, I feel better....]

I had to corrct a typo...oops, now I have to correct another typo...guess it's the English teacher in me!! (private joke...) No, I spent most of my life flying airplanes, just happened to be a perfectionist along the way, and learned how to spell.

Back to topic, since we ARE talking about 'Planet X'....as I asked before, it has been posited that this 'Niburu' is hiding as it approaches from the south, that is, it is implied it is coming from the South as we understand it, relating to the orbits of the planets, and 'South' being down...how convenient, since the Earth is mostly inhabited in the Northern Hemisphere...I mean, what we consider 'Western' civilization, and hence, technology, reside in the Northern hemisphere.

Of course, that is a subtle slap in the face to all of the intelligent people who actually have technology and civilization and, indeed, live in the SOUTHERN hemisphere!!!

SO....'Niburu' is sneaking up on us. It must be in an erratic, off-plane orbit, since it is coming from the 'south', so to speak....

BUT, it is only a few years away....it's a 3,600-year orbit? Wow! It has to be very close, guess we'd see it by now....oh! It's a brown dwarf, so invisible....except, brown dwarfs put out a lot of heat.....guess that idea fails....

Really, I could go on, but logical people get the point already......

[edit on 26-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Seriously, why couldn't a telescope be gyroscopically stabilized on an aerial platform? Ummm....isn't that the basis of the HST

Please be so kind as to show us your evidence on how google takes space images from an airplane... seeing as you seem to believe this to be so...

Besides everyone knows DigitalGlobe is the provider of imagery for Google Inc's interactive mapping program Google Earth, and they use a satellite not an airplane...

But then research is not your strong point is it?

The rest of your post... meaningless drivel totally unrelated to the thread or the topic... as usual...

I hope you and your new 'buddy' will have many hours of enjoyment being ignored

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join