It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by dk3000

dk3000....Google is 'editing' space?!?!?!?

Really? Yet, thousands of amateur astronomers have an unimpeded view, but they will stay silent? Truly, keep your thinking hats on folks!!!

This is not just space. I Google-earthed a location near an amusement park (I occasionally visit) and the photo clearly showed a roller coaster which was demolished and removed over three years ago. And yes, I went to several other satellite photo sites and it was the same! Filled with either old images from space parading as date taken March 3rd, 2008 or have been obviously photoshopped/edited.

I have my thinking hat on and it fits quite nicely, Weedwhacker. But thanks for your concern, and thanks for being mature and not making a reference to tin in describing hats while replying to my post. I appreciate it.

This thread is about edited photos with the possibility of the edited space- the original snap shot was of space where it is speculated was planet X- not about observers with an unobstructed current view. Just a little clarity- hope you don't mind.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Planet X/2012 will be used as another tool to fear people with disinfo.

I'm sure the people in power love the fact that there are so many theories on this subject.

Like Werner Von Braun said to Dr. Carol Rosin:
First it will be the terrorists. Then it will be astroids. And the final card. The alien threat.
But it's all based on a lie!!
nl.youtube.com... ( listen damned!!!)
I do NOT think this woman is crazy or lying.

Don't get me wrong. Aliens/UFOs are a serious issue. Personally i think 2012/Planet X is a symbol for the awakening of mankind which is happening already and i'm sure the NWO people love to see this subject turning into a fear/panic subject.
Ofcourse disasters will come sooner or later but that's unevitable.

The people in control are loving this stuff. People online are creating their own fears and disinfo!!
It's ridiculous.
Stay clear people. Stay clear

[edit on 26-3-2008 by abovetech]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
SIGH TYPICAL RESPONCE DO YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF DISCOVERY OF PLANET X HE!
SHE ALSO SAID THERE ARE NO WEAPONS IN SPACE !

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
This is not just space. I Google-earthed a location near an amusement park (I occasionally visit) and the photo clearly showed a roller coaster which was demolished and removed over three years ago. And yes, I went to several other satellite photo sites and it was the same! Filled with either old images from space parading as date taken March 3rd, 2008 or have been obviously photoshopped/edited.

Wouldn't simply that mean the picture being used was over 3 years old?
My google earth does not show me dates for the images being used. I believe you can get image year data for parts of the picture, but not all of it. Since they are simply spliced together, it very common to have 1 part of the view taken a few years ago, and the next part be more recent. But the year will not reflect both parts of the image. (Did that make sense?)

A picture over 3 years in earth google is pretty common though.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

Do you know the history of Disinformation?
By the way, It is possible to respond normal instead of reacting in a ''paranoia end of the world'' kind of way.

Since when do we trust Google earth for information? Who owns Google by the way?

I'm familiar with the Sumerian tablets and a planet X could be there. It's possible indeed.
BUT, If it's gonna hit us what are you gonna do about it? Spread more fear and paranoia to feed your masters?
If planet X is gonna hit us, all we can do is hope our star friends will save us.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
HEY EXPRESSING A POINT THAT SOMEONE WILL LISTN TO WHEN WE ARE ALL AGAINST THE WALL is wrong is it now!?
That is why people are flaccid and DO NOTHING or are here as ops; and stop believing that someone will save us, THE NWO will do what they can fast or slow as they have thought HISTORY I THNK NO planet is as STUPID AS THIS ONE.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Lasthope,

A period isn't just something that a woman gets once a month.

Thanks,

Joe

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

THAT IS JUST WHAT I AM TALKING ANOUT well so be it

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope
reply to post by PokeyJoe

THAT IS JUST WHAT I AM TALKING ANOUT well so be it

Did I say something that wasn't true? Using just the basics of the English language will make your posts easier to read, and make for a better overall reading experience for all.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000This is not just space. I Google-earthed a location near an amusement park (I occasionally visit) and the photo clearly showed a roller coaster which was demolished and removed over three years ago. And yes, I went to several other satellite photo sites and it was the same! Filled with either old images from space parading as date taken March 3rd, 2008 or have been obviously photoshopped/edited.

They don't continuously update every image on Google Earth, so it is quite possible that the photo of the rollercoaster is over 3 years old. My neighbor's house that was built 5 years ago is just an empty field on Google Earth.

Some of these more detailed photos are not taken from space at all, but rather are a mosaic of many photos taken from airplanes. It may take several years for a certain "piece of the picture mosaic" to be updated.

It's no big deal, and certainly isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You know I found this thread after posting my own thing, ( Not related) and am still wondering, why are we still under the assumption that people are trying to hide a massive planet or perhaps star from the public?

If NASA images won't help, and if normal mathametics with physics application applied, then should I just go to my college observatory (Since I asked my astronomy teacher to put me on a study team) I can take a look around. Do I think I will find something? Yes I will find a bunch of stars and planets (Hopefully some planets) Do I think I will find planet X? Not in the least bit. Now I must ask, what will it take for a beliver to switch to not believing in planet X? Please tell US (The ATS community so we can get to work on that.)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
...Before anyone mentions Stichin, please research his translations against others. Don't fall into the trap of using him as a source of information when it is not reliable.

I don't normally post but you have picked my interest with your quote, mind elaborating exactly what you mean?, i'm sorry if it was not clear enough for me, thank you in advance for reiterating your position on this quote...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I am saddened by the amount of people that will take ridiculous things like this seriously, based on ridiculous threads like this. The term I am looking for here is ignorance. I swear, sometimes its the uniformed leading the ignorant in this place...other times there are pure genius threads. Guess we have to suffer through stuff like this to get the occasional diamond in the rough around here.

So true. Please stop people. You are damaging my my belief in human sentience.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by rizla]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux but you cannot see the entirety of Orion's Belt from there.

Ummm okay I am confused...

Do you mean we can't see the entire Milky Way from the north? I can see all the belt of orion just fine

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Hey .. Ppl dont come here bcoz they know nothing .. its bcoz they believe something which other dont beleive .. We ATS are better than what a normal person thinks .. Here is it how many people in US think outside the bun .. apart from family and vacation plans ..

You can get it rt ...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
It doesn't mean that at all. It means they don't have a picture of that part of space. Any other interpretation is assumptive fantasy.

Oh yeah? Well have a look at the Naval Observatory at
38.922380, -77.066250

Perfect example of Google editing

Why? I have no idea as I have other images of that place but Google definately has this one 'fuzzed'

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Oh yeah? Well have a look at the Naval Observatory at
38.922380, -77.066250

Perfect example of Google editing

Criminy zorgon.....perfect example of a fallacious "one follows the other" argument. Jeezzz.....so the Naval Observatory has the image......it still only means Google does not, or did not, have the image.

At least try to follow some decent rules of argument and avoid the transparent, trite methods.

Remember this....write it on your deskpad, or a sticky, and tape it on your monitor....

Correlation does not equal causation......This, does not always follow that, etc., etc.....

[edit on 26-3-2008 by MrPenny]

[edit on 26-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope
2/ Search the internet on the history of discovery of planet x

I did seems Duck Dodgers made that one famous...

Duck Dodgers first appeared in the 1953 cartoon short Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century, directed by Chuck Jones. Jones created a spoof of the popular Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and Flash Gordon science fiction serials of the 1930s, casting the brash, egomaniacal Daffy Duck as the hero of the story. The cartoon is widely praised as one of the greatest and funniest Warner Bros. cartoons of all time.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well okay so Percival Lowell actually gets first credit...

Lowell, Percival
Percival Lowell (1855-1916) was an American astronomer who founded the Lowell Observatory at Flagstaff, Arizona in 1894. Lowell studied Mars extensively, especially its surface markings, which he thought were canals. He also thought that the bright areas were deserts and the dark ones were areas containing vegetation (this was not true). Lowell published three books on Mars: Mars (1895), Mars and Its Canals (1906), and Mars As the Abode of Life (1908). Lowell also calculated that an unknown planet, dubbed Planet X, must orbit beyond Neptune. Percival Lowell calculated the rough location of Planet "X's" orbit, but died in 1916, before it was found. This planet was eventually found by the American astronomer Clyde W. Tombaugh in 1930 and named Pluto). Tombaugh did his observations at the Lowell Observatory.

But the problem here is "Planet X" has only recently been associated with Nibiru... and thus the confusion when people see articles about 'other' discoveries of "Planet X' or Planet 10...

How about ERIS? (formerly 'Xena' or 2003 UB313)... It is bigger than Pluto, has a moon Dysnomia and has an eliptical orbit that is VERY reminiscent of recent images of Nibiru's orbit

Here is a 'close up' up Eris...

Discovery of Eris...

And if you are going to count Pluto as a 'planet', (though wise astronomers
have decided its no longer a planet but a dwarf planet) then by new counting Nibiru would have to be Planet XVII (or Planet XVIII if you add Ceres)

Now maybe THAT is why those nutty astronomers redefined Pluto...
Wanted to make sure Nibiru had a space saved

Here is Eris' Orbit..

Now here is a little www.thelivingmoon.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Sitchin Subterfuge...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Wow, why do you take things so seriously? What do you want me to say? Alright I'm sorry I believe what I said. That is supposedly its exact location in our galaxy. There!

[edit on 26-3-2008 by xnibirux]

Now this is very interesting....Are we not to take this thread seriously? Is it an intentionally misleading or joke thread?What about all the other Nibiru is FACT threads?
I am not saying Nibiru does not exist, but I am not ready to dedicate my existance to it just yet either. When I see a pic of a large planet like object I will accept it, but a pic of stars with a void is a bit if a stretch.

Just calling a spade a manually operated digging tool....

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord

Originally posted by dk3000

A picture over 3 years in earth google is pretty common though.

If you "page source" the codes using a browser tool you will spot the scam. Date sources were originally on the description bar or times on the image projection screen Taken 0100-30/MAR/08 or various descriptions indicating time of the image.

This issue was brought up when Google Earth first launched! Because people thought Big Brother was in space conspiracies (you know how we cannot resist!). Anyway either by public relations or by covert cover-ups the time date stamps vanished- likewise companies followed suit. However in accuracy and legality the time and date must be established with the image on the website- it does not have to be visible so google along with others have documented this information within the encoding and/or page script which you can readily access if you know how to do it. Each browser is different. Also, if google or whomever owns the image for publication out sourced the editing services or are using the image courtesy of...That information is also posted and associated with the image!

The well runs very deep- yet those who seek shall always find!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join