It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
So the answer should be...

What would prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy?

Evidence.

Nothing else really proves anything, you know?

I have been waiting for years for any evidence of a conspiracy. There has been none. At this point something should have turned up to prove conspiracy.

Therefore, like it or not, like our government or not, it is far more likely that something closer to the official story occurred, then say any of the dozens of theories that change on a weekly basis.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

No way should anyone think Arabs flu in any planes on 911...

Well, technically Arabs did fly on 9/11. OBL's family, right out of the country. Special privilege for them, while victims families got stranded in place.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed I don't need to....since that isnt what this thread is about. It was asking what it would take to prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

Yes you do need to, unless you agree you canot support the official story with factds and evidence.

As stated it would take the release of all reports, facts, and evidnce of what really happened that day to prove no conspiracy and to support the offiical story.

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I have been waiting for years for any evidence of a conspiracy. There has been none. At this point something should have turned up to prove conspiracy.

Therefore, like it or not, like our government or not, it is far more likely that something closer to the official story occurred, then say any of the dozens of theories that change on a weekly basis.

And we have been waiting since 9/11 for any actual evidence to support the official story.

The government has proven many times that it has been involved in the planning or letting happen things to instigate wars.

Anyone who knows basic history knows this from things like Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty just to name 2.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I have been waiting for years for any evidence of a conspiracy.

What exactly are you waiting on? For it to be announced by Sean Hannity? For someone to run up to you with a gold certificate explaining everything in fine detail, with God's signature? You think someone would just tell you this stuff? How about for groups of scientists and engineers to form to petition for re-investigation? There's a good start if you ask me.

There is no hard evidence on either "side." That doesn't make you right.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
And governments have never set out to harm their own people.

Ahhh I get it.
So basically according to you (now that we're putting words in each other's mouth) all governments are always trying to kill their own people.

But doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of power? How can you rule over someone when they're all dead?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Disclosed I don't need to....since that isnt what this thread is about. It was asking what it would take to prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

Yes you do need to, unless you agree you canot support the official story with factds and evidence.

Maybe you didnt remember what this thread is about....and might want to re-read it. It is just asking what it would take to prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

It does not say to post proof or evidence of your theories. There are plenty of those threads already.

Please don't derail this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Maybe you didnt remember what this thread is about....and might want to re-read it. It is just asking what it would take to prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

So as usual people who believe the official story always asking others for proof but can never provide any.

I have already stated a few times that it would taek the release of all reports, facts, and evidence of what relaly happened that day.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I have already stated a few times that it would taek the release of all reports, facts, and evidence of what relaly happened that day.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So as usual people who believe the official story always asking others for proof but can never provide any.

I wasnt asking for proof. Once again, this thread was just asking what would prove 9/11 was not a conspiracy theory. Nothing more.

Why are you reading more into this thread than there is?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Why are you reading more into this thread than there is?

Becasue people are asking what it would take to porve its not a conspircy, so i am asking what proves its not.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

No way should anyone think Arabs flu in any planes on 911...

Well, technically Arabs did fly on 9/11. OBL's family, right out of the country. Special privilege for them, while victims families got stranded in place.

The Bin Laden family did not leave the US until around September 20th.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Becasue people are asking what it would take to porve its not a conspircy, so i am asking what proves its not.

That would derail this thread...from what the OP was asking.

Why not create another thread asking that?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Why not create another thread asking that?

People want to know what it would take to prove it was not a conspiracy but people cannot ask what would it take to support the official story.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thank you for confirming that you have never actually READ any of the posts made by us "official story" believers. Most of us, have posted pages and pages of evidence, and yet you claim we have never provided any proof.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Thank you for confirming that you have never actually READ any of the posts made by us "official story" believers. Most of us, have posted pages and pages of evidence, and yet you claim we have never provided any proof.

Thanks for confirming that you official story believers are only 1 sided. You want proof of a conspiracy when you cannot post any proof of the official story.

And you have not posted pages of evidence, otherwise i would have seen some actual physical evidence like a video or photo of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, or any reports matching the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

And you have not posted pages of evidence, otherwise i would have seen some actual physical evidence like a video or photo of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, or any reports matching the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes

I have. And I have also pointed out that YOU will never accept it no matter what, because nobody came to your office that day, took you by the hand and led you to the crash sites.

Pictures of the bodies, pictures of the airliner parts, reports on the SERIALLY TRACKED data recorders, witness statements, videos, voice recordings...have ALL been posted by myself and others on ATS...and you still whine that we never post any proof.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Please stop derailing this thread, ULTIMA1.

Do we really need mod intervention?

If you want to create a seperate thread for your question....more power to you. But please leave this one as it is. I found it very interesting what differnet people were looking for for their proof.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Do we really need mod intervention?

I guess we have seen that you are afraid to answe any questions.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA1, you've answered the question the Original Post asks to the best of your ability. The answers you are demanding and badgering about do belong in another thread.

I don't see this thread as a request for evidence, but, a request for what evidence could convince you. You answered, move on without the arguing, please.

Thank you.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
To prove to me that 911 was not an inside job.

Perhaps if I could ask the Vice President, eye to eye, if he had any hand in the
911 tragedy.

He must be Mr Top with all the many aspects shrouded around the 911 events.

How about that, any one else want that as prof of no conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join