It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
but, a request for what evidence could convince you.

So in other words you are asking for evidence? Basically what i am asking for also.

Strange how only people that believe the official story are the only ones that can ask for evidence.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Seems to me that the ones who believe the "official story" are the only ones with "evidence".

Those who doubt or refute the "official story" have suspicions, disbelief....they cite bizarre coincidences, they create suspicion by linking seemingly unrelated events, they argue on the basis of incredulity. Their arguments are intriguing...they sell DVDs...they are thought provoking....but they provide NO evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RGReventlov
Seems to me that the ones who believe the "official story" are the only ones with "evidence".

No actually you do not have evidence because most of the evidence has not been released. You mainly just repeat what the media has told you instead of doing any research.

Also i do have evidnece. Evidence like from the NTSB that i recieved from a FOIA request. I also e-mail companies that were at ground zero. What have you done to prove the official story ?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

No actually you do not have evidence because most of the evidence has not been released.

Well, admitting that "most" of the evidence has not been released, seems to imply that "some" of the evidence has been released, does it not?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

No, it's not asking for the evidence to be presented. It's asking for YOUR idea of good evidence.
It's a rhetorical question.
It's not challenging anyone to bring forth evidence because there are a bazillion threads with all sorts of supposed evidence presented.
It's asking what the reader would consider relevant evidence to convince them.
I'm not sure why you're not getting this. It's not a request for the evidence.

Analogy time.

Question- I say I have a cup of coffee on my desk here. What would convince you it's really here?

Answers- I would be convinced that Cuhail has a cup of coffee if he-
1) Provided a picture of the cup.
2) Provided a detailed account of the pouring of the coffee into the alleged cup.
3) A detailed report on the composition of the actual cup Cuhail used.

So c'mon. You want to discuss the actual evidence, go to a thread that covers that. This isn't the thread to do that.

And no, I'm NOT a believer in the official story, but, that has NOTHING to do with the TOPIC!

Move along to a thread that's more your cup o' joe. No sweat.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

but, a request for what evidence could convince you.

So in other words you are asking for evidence? Basically what i am asking for also.

Strange how only people that believe the official story are the only ones that can ask for evidence.

Ultima, You changed the meaning of your post significantly with your edit. No hard feelings, but I won't bother discussing this issue with you again.

Regards,
RGReventlov

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It's asking what the reader would consider relevant evidence to convince them.

Originally posted by RGReventlov
Ultima, You changed the meaning of your post significantly with your edit.

I am asking what the people that believe the official story would consider relevant evidence, since they seem to have the evidence or at least say they have the evidence to support the official story.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I am asking what the people that believe the official story would consider relevant evidence, since they seem to have the evidence or at least say they have the evidence to support the official story.

But that is not what this thread is about....

If you want to discuss that, please create a new thread...and you can talk about that all you want.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What does evidence have to do with proving something ?

Duh!
(sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

The Bin Laden family did not leave the US until around September 20th.

My research indicates that multiple domestic charter flights were made to gather 140 Saudis from across the US, including bin-Ladens, in the days before their final departure from Logan, bound for Jeddah, on September 14.

All of these flights took place before flight ban was lifted. They were all cleared for departure based on the results of a brief interview with Federal authorities at the airport.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
THE VIDEO TAPE IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM FROM THE GAS STATION BESIDE THE PENTAGON! ONE PIECE OF SCRAP FROM THE TWIN TOWERS. A REAL EXPLANATION AS TO WHY OUR FIGHTERS WERE NOT SCRAMBLED TO INTERCEPT. AN EXPLANATION AS TO HOW ON EARTH THE ENTIRE U.S. AIR FORCE AND NORAD WAS CONDUCTING A REAL WAR DRILL ON THE VERY DAY THE ATTACKS HAPPENED. WHY WAS V.P. CHENEY SWORN IN AS PRES. FOR 3 1/2 HOURS THAT MORNING. WHY WAS STANDARD PROTOCOL NOT FOLLOWED WITH BUSH. WHY WERE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING BUFFET AND A FEW OTHERS GATHERED TOGETHER AT A SPECIFIC AFB.

MAYBE A 100 MORE QUESTIONS AS TO WHY THEY DID NOT DO 100 MORE THINGS.

THE ODDS OF 4 PLANES BEING HIJACKED AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME DAY AND THE PLOT SUCCEEDING IN THE U.S. IS JUST TOO HIGH.

MY OPINION IS THIS WAS A PREPLANNED ORGANIZED ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES. IT WAS NOT AL QUAEDA. IT WAS NOT SADDAM.

THE SIMPLE LOGISTICS OF THE HIJACKINGS IS SO VAST, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE A SMALL ARMY TO GET 4 PLANES.

CLEAN UP, COVER UPS, I JUST DON'T BUY THE COMMISSION REPORT. IT IS A LIE AND AN INSULT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ONE DAY,

EYEOFEAGLE

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Pictures of the bodies, pictures of the airliner parts, reports on the SERIALLY TRACKED data recorders, witness statements, videos, voice recordings...have ALL been posted by myself and others on ATS...and you still whine that we never post any proof.

I have seen no pictures of the bodies of anyone who was reported to be on board any of the planes in question.

I have seen no pictures of identifiable airplane parts, taken at the scene of the crash. Though I have seen pictures of what is claimed to be parts of the aircraft in question, in shots claimed to be taken at the scene. None of these photos are verifiable however.

Of all the videos posted, the only ones that clearly show impact of airliners are the ones taken in NY.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

You haven't seen simply because you aren't looking. (And more than likely, don't want to look)

You also need to check the sources of your "research"

(flights started to resume on the 13th. The Bin Laden family left around the 19th. If they hadn't, they - innocent people - probably would have been killed simply because of their name. Unless you have evidence they were part of it. But then that would mean there were really terrorists involved....)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed But that is not what this thread is about....

No, it's not asking for the evidence to be presented. It's asking for YOUR idea of good evidence.

So in other words it is asking for evidence, "YOUR IDEA OF GOOD EVIDENCE" according to you.

So i am asking for "your idea of good evidence" that supports the official story

[edit on 15-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

So, I'm not the only one that sees some thing in the many 911 report 'anomalies'.

There are the 911 Report Believers (911RBs) and the 911 Report Questioners (911RQs).

Its one thing to believe and its another to be trained into a role of non questioning and promotion.

So add 911 Report Promoters(911RPs) to the pro and con world of 911.

In UFOology so called official ET believers show up as anti Tesla, pro ET UFO
experts but what has been issued that is so official in that regard.
As far as research goes the government might have bamboozled people
out of a lot of science.

A Dictatorship of Science, Finance and Politics shall not perrish from this
earth must be the oath of office in the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
reply to post by jackinthebox

You haven't seen simply because you aren't looking. (And more than likely, don't want to look)

You also need to check the sources of your "research"

(flights started to resume on the 13th. The Bin Laden family left around the 19th. If they hadn't, they - innocent people - probably would have been killed simply because of their name. Unless you have evidence they were part of it. But then that would mean there were really terrorists involved....)

Think again.

The Czars Family was killed in a Revolution financed
Rothschild.

You think or were you were told by Mass Media Government Intel
Control that the Bin Laden Family would be killed.

Wow who thinks this is a Russian Revolution takeover.

Rothschild again?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

Pictures of the bodies, pictures of the airliner parts, reports on the SERIALLY TRACKED data recorders, witness statements, videos, voice recordings...have ALL been posted by myself and others on ATS...and you still whine that we never post any proof.

I have seen no pictures of the bodies of anyone who was reported to be on board any of the planes in question.

I have seen no pictures of identifiable airplane parts, taken at the scene of the crash. Though I have seen pictures of what is claimed to be parts of the aircraft in question, in shots claimed to be taken at the scene. None of these photos are verifiable however.

Of all the videos posted, the only ones that clearly show impact of airliners are the ones taken in NY.

This posting of proof can be a big goof like hoax ufos.

Like see the alien in the window or just out and out saying what
they want you to see in a picture when its not there.

It just does not seem possible to find holes in an argument and
then fill it up with patch jobs and walk away.

ED: I just thought of a good topical CT.
Assuming the Government makes laws to protect itself or some
operation. Thats always a good stating point for a CTer.
Why the Mann Act, the transportation of hookers across state lines.
This got to be a good one to research.
If not the CTer can claim local under the law makers had operations
to protect from the next state. That must have been in the times of
hooker trade wars.

[edit on 3/15/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So in other words it is asking for evidence, "YOUR IDEA OF GOOD EVIDENCE" according to you.

So i am asking for "your idea of good evidence" that supports the official story

...which is not what this thread is about. That is why the moderator said that belongs in another thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

You are in no position to challenge my expertise. Your own assumption is sorely lacking in objectivity. If you care to provide such evidence that I have shown to be lacking, please, by all means, do so. But to sit there and say there is such evidence when clearly there is none, only further validates your stance as the fabrication of pure ignorance.

...flights started to resume on the 13th.

International flights?

The Bin Laden family left around the 19th.

Argumentative. Another key point where the facts are obscured. A variety of sources make different claims. Why don't we have an official report, or clear documentation of the flights in question?

If they hadn't, they - innocent people - probably would have been killed simply because of their name.

An erroneous presumption. Are you claiming that in the US, anarchy would have prevailed and these 140 people would have been the subject of some public "lynching"? How would anyone even know who they were, or where they were? Would they have been killed in the race war against Arabs in America that we saw happen after 9/11? No. There was no such event. The only thing we saw, was the same government who spirited these 140 Arabs out of the country, decided to arbitrarily arrest and imprison thousands of Muslims for questioning without probable cause, and strictly based on racial/religious profiling.

EDIT to add: ...The same government who has launched an imperialist invasion of the Middle East based on fabricated evidence and false ideology. The same government who systematically imprisons, tortures, and imprisons innocents by the thousands.

Unless you have evidence they were part of it.

The evidence was probably on the plane, if it existed at all. After all, what evidence do we have that Osama bin-Laden himself was actually responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

But then that would mean there were really terrorists involved...

Again, you make foolish presumptions about my opinions. Where have I ever stated that there were no terrorists invloved in 9/11?

EDIT to add: Your arguments are weak and unsubstantiated. Kindly refrain from engaging me again, until you have something of merit to say.

[edit on 3/15/0808 by jackinthebox]

[edit on 3/15/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmantex
Lets assume for the pupose of this discusion that the September 11th attacks were not a government conspiracy.

What would it take to prove it to you?

Well since I go by the "Innocent until proven guilty" policy, I would suggest that maybe another way to put the question is,
What would it take to convince you it WAS a conspiracy?

Although I have never seen actual evidence supporting a conspiracy, posted anywhere, it would make me personally happy to see ALL information related to 9/11 investigations, released to the public. Of course it won't matter to the "truthers" as they will claim it's all manufactured anyway.

The problem with many "truther" individuals is they have already decided there is a conspiracy and now they only want to look at info that supports their BELIEF. Someone who really is looking for the truth would not have that preconception built into their belief system. It's like deciding someone is guilty before the trial then trying to figure out a way to prove that person is guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join