It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey, don't be mad. Everyone is entitling to their opinion. Whether they saw part of the Alex video and dismiss it as crap/SciFi and doesn’t want to research more, or they do believe something is going on, it’s all fine. Because we are living in a duality dimension, when there is good, there is always bad. Be more loving, knowing that every authentic human being is a spirit, and that all spirits are coming from creator. In a matter of speaking, we are one, for we are all coming from creator. So be kind to other people, we are a big family and we are in the same boat. Also, it’s very hard for us to tell whether all of this is true of not, as we human are skeptic due to the duality we lived in.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by southcrossstar]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

hi i just saw the video that you're talking about it hit so hard i actually belived him do yuo know where is he?
i want to know how to reach my responsibilty as a human can you help me?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Some of you may think this Dan Burisch guy is full of it or maybe you dont. I belive some of his story kinda backs up Alex Collier as in the belief of time travel and there being a conflict 300 and some odd years in the future where the more negitive humans ( NWO? ) Jrods, have won out over the "good " humans so to speak.
Appears that if we being on the negitive side is allowed to happen ,that will in the future affect other races in the galaxy/s . Sounds about right as we see whats going on today with the way we treat other humans and animals and our own earth.

ldicken.win.aplus.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebiros
reply to post by frayed1

Have you ever read the Book DFS?

He says about the "predictions" that A's told him, that were just probabilities and this also is remarkable on the interview, he says "it's a probability". I've never heard of him saying something like "This is what is going to happen FOR SURE just because A's told me".

Have you ever noticed about Alex Collier has been threatened by MIB agents?
This is something I personally validate with Dr. Michael Salla.

How is that he has suppose to look like when he is around 60 years old and he has been given lectures around USA by 20 years?

You seem to have taken offense at my post......and I'm a bit confused as to why......

I was merely saying that I was disappointed that he'd not addressed the points made in the older vids......I was not expressing any anger, or in no way making accusations as to his validity.....heck he could have been misinformed, or the 'A's' could have changed their minds.....I wasn't asking for any of his hide, but I would have liked to see him address the differences in some way.

I have read Collier's book, "Defending Sacred Ground", is that the DFS you refer to?
Collier's book ( on line)

Here's a page of my posts from another thread where Collier was discussed at length ( the fourth one down is the beginning of references to Collier)....I posted several links to numerous other 'Alex Collier' threads ( this one included) and his videos and book.....perhaps you'd like to check those out.

Then I made an entirely sympathetic allusion to his present appearance......14 years since his other videos from '94.....I'm sorry that it seems to have bothered you, but ....I still think he seems to have aged more that 14 years since the earlier clips, and as I said before, his knowledge may be a telling burden...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
2008 interview:
www.youtube.com...

A 1996 interview is found there too with pictures from the dark side of the moon is there as well! Have fun

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
People in this world don't see things that are free as valuable, and that includes the truth. I'm not saying I believe Alex Collier, I've only JUST come across him, just a bit of psychological observance...Anyway, a brothers gotta eat right? Even if hes a space brother!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Yeah Alex Collier has made no profit out of this, every bit of information he has released has all been free.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to contact Alex Collier? I've been looking for a mailing address or email without any success ?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY-man

Very interesting, I get these feelings too, and begin to feel as though my reality is a dream-like state, which makes it even weirder. Weirder because Alex, in one of his interviews was discussing how children and teens are being born with new parts to their DNA and they're not sure what to do about it, but it makes their realities more dreamlike. At the time of the interview (1995 I think?) I was only 6 or 7 years old.

I don't know if I necessarily believe in all of the alien stuff, but I do believe that something is occurring within my mind/consciousness. A higher understanding of how reality works.

I also find it very curious that Alex mentions the Andromedans as being able to manipulate reality, instantaneously spawning required items. Primarily this interests me as quantum physics has begun an understanding that reality is relative to perception, and you can change the results of things purely through intent.

Also, to add to this, I've always considered myself to have a strong vivid imagination. I can literally visualize images and sort of 'lay them out' two-dimensionally over my standard sight, in a sort of translucent-dreamy vision. This has been the main reason for my artistic talents; being able to literally see what I intend to create on paper, canvas, what have you. Could this be the beginning of my awakening?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
^^^ You know, it used to be that whenever I'd zone out or daydream I'd have no recollection of what I was looking at because it was literally like my eyeballs were a movie screen for my thoughts. But at the same time I wouldn't really be conscious of it until I'd look back on it, realizing what just happened. I don't really recall that happening much anymore. I dont know if its growing up, or if I've been dumbed down

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I think its too late for humanity right now. The various calendars are predicting catastrophic events in 2012 that will potentially wipe out the human race. However, they say a new human race will be established and continue on. I hope they make better choices then we did.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well apparently the 14th of this month a pleaidian spaceship is gonna hover in our atmosphere for 3 days.. we'll see..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

If you find something depressing maybe it has truth in it you refuse to accept because you fear the message. This doesn't make it false information....(fear is a good teacher, )
A great way to conquer fear is more knowledge on a matter. Pretend it is crap but at the end if you may accept for a second that it is true and you are still able to remain balanced and not fearful you are a wise person.
understand?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've been reading about Alex Collier, Conciousness, and also that 2012 thing.

Personally, I believe all of them, but linking them together, I think 2012 will bring us (And I know many of us now are going through it as I type!) a shift not only in galactic angles and all of that stuff, but also a shift in consciousness, probably not density, but how he was talking about that 100 monkey syndrome, more people will know about it and think "Hey, I need to take action, I need to think about myself and other humans". And I think that if it happens globally, we will get an awesome result.

This has definitely happened to me, I have no professional qualifications, I'm an average person, a 16 year old from New Zealand, probably the last person Alex would have expected to be truly changed by this.

And reading some of your thoughts, I think that if we could get more and more people into this we can really do something.

I am also awaiting Alex's appearance at the Earth Transformation Conference!! Get people to watch.

From a fellow Earth brother.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join