It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change Final cut now available. Download?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Like I've always said before, if you have to pay for the truth then it isn't the truth.

Tell that to SmallStorm who had to pay $60,000 to make her movie and then had to pay lawyer fees because she was getting persecuted based on false copyright crap.

She wanted to make an other two parts of that movie, now she won't be making the next two parts ..... and you know why? Because people like you think she should be doing all this for free without any help from you, that's why she won't be making any more movies.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PepeLapew

Good, now she knows that you can't use copyrighted material to use as her own. 3000 people died on September 11th and it shouldn't be used to make a profit.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Good, now she knows that you can't use copyrighted material to use as her own.

She didn't use any copyrighted material. it all feel under the fair use laws. The copyright infringement charges were all bogus and eventually dropped, but not until they made her pay a lot of court fees to defend herself. The court charges were very effective in preventing her from making anymore movies, now she can't afford to make an other one.

3000 people died on September 11th and it shouldn't be used to make a profit.

Tell that to the REAL perpetrators of 9/11 who made a killing from the death of the victims on 9/11. With respect to the victims I think we should expose the real killers ....... or at least we should try to support those who do try to expose them.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That "mysteries" chick doctored footage to push her biased agenda-- Propaganda plain and simple. She deserves nothing.

If people want to help the families of 9/11 victims then just give straight to the families, or the organizations THEY have created...don't filter your donation through charlatans like Alex Jones or Louder than Words...that would be pointless, and those snake-oil salesmen will definately grease their own wheels before anything is passed on to charity.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

AJ a charlatan? Prove it.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
That "mysteries" chick doctored footage

Show me evidence of that, any evidence at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew
Tell that to the REAL perpetrators of 9/11 who made a killing from the death of the victims on 9/11. With respect to the victims I think we should expose the real killers ....... or at least we should try to support those who do try to expose them.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

What real predators
Loose change has no proof, it's all false assumptions and it leaves out any confirmed sources for there claims.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

You are kidding right? AJ is considered a goofball charlatan of the highest degree here in Texas.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire

AJ a charlatan? Prove it.

Just follow the money dude. Who do you think owns the GNC network? The
GNC network was bought by some big TV chain, I don't remember which one
..... NBC maybe?

How do you think we can trust Jones to expose the mainstream lies if he gets
paid by the very same mainstream media? Of course he tells a lot of truth but
certain parts of the truth he does not ever mention.

Then ask yourself why Alex Jones admits the Zionists had a very large part in
9/11 yet he goes out of his way to never mention the Zionist connection.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That "mysteries" chick doctored footage

Show me evidence of that, any evidence at all.

The sound editing of the South tower collapse...man where have you been, it is old news now. Flat out busted --clunklity clunk..bunk.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Enh, the man does have his biases as we all do but I don't think you can pin him for outright disinfo as you can for many of the other so-called "truthers".

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry but mass opinions are by no means proof. You're gonna have to do a heck of a lot better than that.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Jones sells fear..plain and simple. Heck, he can't even get his licence renewed without turning it into some GRAND CONSIPIRACY. Go look up those old 96 tapes of his pandering butt saying we are getting the MARK of the Beast with this newfangled technology..bwhahah that was what 11 years ago..just dumb. What happened? Nuthin'

I really like his expose on Waco back in '93 where he accuses a Dallas county coroner of being and FBI "SCUM" and just continues to attack this guy..Poor Medical worker was just like "damn, dude, get off of me I a'int freakin FBI." What happened, Nuthin'

Or the time he is Waaay out of his league in NYC 2006 and just starts messing with soldiers on leave, spouting out codes like they knew WTF he was trying to say.. Deranged is a good word ...or charlatan.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Pepelapew, why have you u2u'ed me twice with nothing in the u2u

The loose change video is a strawman's version that manipulated the truth and shows false pictures, documents and ignorance to the facts.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

What real predators

I think you meant perpetrators, not predators.

Here is a few clues which should let you understand who benefits from 9/11:

1) A group called P.N.A.C. (Project for a New American Century) made up of people like Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Lewis Libby, Dick Cheney, Jeb Bush and other important players. The P.N.A.C. bunch wrote a document in Sept 2000 claiming that we need to expand military spendings, expand military presence in the M.E. and adopt a more imperialistic policy in world politics. But they said that to do all this, they would need a "New Pearl Harbor"
One year later these guys would be in government and the New Pearl Harbor they were hoping for miraculously happened !!!

2) On Sept. 10th 2001 the pentagon announced that 2.3 billion (yes with a B) was missing from their books with no explanations why. But you don't remember that, do you? Of course you don't remember because the very next day 9/11 would happen and everybody would forget about that pesky 2.3 billion dollars.

3) On the very day of 9/11 Ariel Sharon said that 9/11 was "a very good thing for us", meaning it was a good thing for Israel. But you don't remember that, do you? Of course you don't remember because it was never mentioned in the American media.

4) In the week before 9/11, a very large amount of "put options" were bought against United Airlines and American Airlines. A put option is a bet that the stock will go down. In some cases, the amount of put options traded was 40-50 times the normal daily average. The 9/11 commission did mention something about that but they simply claim those are not important because they were not related to Al Queada. In other words, they only considered evidenced pointing to Al Queada and all other evidence pointing elsewhere was ignored.

The list goes on om just who benefits from 9/11. I didn't source anything in my post because it would take too long. Let me know if you want me to source some stuff and I will do that.

Loose change has no proof, it's all false assumptions and it leaves out any confirmed sources for there claims.

I agree, Loose Change is all a bunch of distortions mixed in with a little bit of truth. That's why every time the mainstream media mentions the truth movement, they always give Loose Change plenty of publicity while they ignore good movies like 9/11 Mysteries which is far better done and 100% accurate.

If you want to see 9/11 Mysteries for free, here it is:
video.google.com...

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

[edit on 10-11-2007 by PepeLapew]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

AJ has faults and made mistakes when he was younger, even he has admitted as much. He sells fear? I agree to a degree but possibly he feels that if he makes the picture seem nice and rosy all of us will remain in our comfort zones.

He is a personality and over the top, but a lot of crap has happened and someone needs to scream louder then even him.

As for *ZIONISM* etc, he is careful not to sound Anti-Jewish, because if he does his message won't get very far for sure. HE has criticized Israel in the past and has gone on the record in so doing.

While I don't always like his rants or his behaviour, I think he thinks he is doing the right thing.

Also, End Game is a definite improvement on his part. Some things he needs to change are 'labeling' people who disagree with him. To me that is intolerant and he becomes guilty of doing what he accuses others of doing.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by talisman]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire

Enh, the man does have his biases as we all do but I don't think you can pin him for outright disinfo as you can for many of the other so-called "truthers".

Just be careful dude, he tells a lot of truth but he goes out of his way not to tell us some things. If you want to understand Jones' biases just look at his paycheck and who pays him. Always follow the money dude, follow the money.

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The sound editing of the South tower collapse...man where have you been, it is old news now. Flat out busted --clunklity clunk..bunk.

She admitted that. She didn't deny it. It was merely done for artistic license/ The sound added made it more dramatic but it did not create any lies. She simply combined the sound from a radio station as it happened with the footage from Seigel's video.

He tried to take her to court and he lost. Even his associates disagreed with him.

But tell me, combining the sound from one source with the video from an other source, what false conclusions does that lead you to?

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Boom,boom,boom,boom...a blatent misrepresentation.

Hey, if you want to fall for the revisionist brainwashing...be my guest.

When I see fakery, cherrypicking, blatent misrepresentations, and the repeated use of known biased, agenda driven sources...I simply ain't gonna buy it, believe it, or attempt to proliferate it in any way.

It truly reminds me of Amway (for the profiteers), or a cult ( for the young, impressionable, or uninformed)

For people that were "awake" BEFORE 9/11/2001 all of this "truth bizness" is really quite contrived.

For people who know how to research properly all of this "truth bizness" is really quite unfounded.

For all of the people who posess critical thinking skills all of this "truth bizness" is really quite flawed.

Many don't want to find the information..Many want to play this game of forced ignorance so THEY can feel special..like they have smartly uncovered some secret ..thus truthers revel in feelings of faux superiority...in actuallity They are fools being lead around like a sheep, by people with clear personal agendas...

Ironic? You bet... That was the point...if one says "gotcha" first -- then it couldn't be them..it is called projection. That is why people spreadin' some truth have been conditioned to look at disagreeable people as "close minded sheep"-- it keeps the onus off of them.

Awaken people to the truth? What if they have been awake for decades?

Pretencious? You bet.

Just my .02 for the month.. take it....or not...no biggie.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Well Taxi-Driver, I have to hand it to you, you have a very sharp mind. So maybe you can help me here. I am making a little video documentary and it's going to be largely based on this article I wrote a couple of years ago. Maybe you can look at the article for me and tell me which part of it is false. I would much appreciate that.

Here's the article: Rayhteon Involved In 9/11 ???

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join