It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush ADMITS Explosives at the WTC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I also dont agree wih you. President Bush says very clearly that he was in FLorida and waching it on tv.............I know you really want to believe that AMERICA had something to do with 9/11.......Very POOR reporting on this video...............it would just be better if youd stop this campaign. We were attacked by terrorists.........NOT AMERICANS. I really take offense to you thinking our president would be involved in a tragedy like this. If you are so unhappy in AMERICA, please leave. There really is NO COVER UP! but thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No cover up? I suppose there is not such thing as conspiracies either? Like a conspiracy to kill Julius Caesar? That was thought up by kooky conspiracy theorists of course. I recall the day of September 11, 2001. I was in school, and we watched the news all day. If memory serves me, which it does, they did not show the first plane hitting right away. I do not know for sure if it was on the 11th or the 12th, but it sure as hell was not right when it happened; they showed the second plane first. If one does not find any of these "coincidences" disturbing, then #@$&off. Do not look at these threads. Go vote for Hillary Clinton. I do not care what you do, but do not say there was no cover up or conspiracy. BTW 17 hijackers working together (official story) is a conspiracy theory. Why? because is involves more than one person conspiring with others to achieve a certain goal. We are all conspiracy theorist. If you want to say there was no cover up, give me some proof. There is plenty of proof of the cover up.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
One more thing, if anyone thinks that it is "unthinkable" that our president would allow something like this to happen, think about all the people who are DEAD as a result of this war. At least 3000 of our own people, which is more than how many died on 9/11, and at the very least 50,000 Iraqis. Clearly the preservation of life is not on the commander in chief's list of priorities; nor anyone in the administration. (except Ron Paul)

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tacticaljay

First off im sorry if i offended you, it wasnt my intention.Second im not Amercian im English, so i cant leave Amercia as im not there. And thirdly I DONT want to belive Amercia had anything to do with 9/11 in the same way i dont want to belive that Brutain was involved in 7/7 .but i do. WHy do i belive this?.........Because of all the things i have seen, read and heard. And lastley im not makeing a campaign i just came acroos the video and wanted to bring it to peoples attention.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I missed out on this one.

I cant watch the UTUBE link because i'm on slow dial up. When did the nimcompoop say this?
He confessed?
Did he suffer a mini stroke that made him tell the truth?

I'll be darned. Well, it must be official now.
Maybe his brain malfunctioned for a minute?

Dickie is going to be very mad!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
does it realy matter, you get lied to every day by almost everone you meet, about things that actualy affect you, why still take issue with this

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainslowTG
does it realy matter, you get lied to every day by almost everone you meet, about things that actualy affect you, why still take issue with this
Have you forgotten this little episode resulted in the death of thousands, you add the bogus war to it, and its in the hundreds of thousands???
Doesnt this matter to you? We're talking about human lives here...
I care and so should you.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Let the video play but pause it so it has time to load ...he says it early in the video about 2 mins in

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
reply to post by yahn goodey

IMO Bush is leading the way in NWO holding hands firmly with the UK

I used to think: "people will only take so much,and then they snap"

I'm still waiting for the people to snap.

Indeed people will wake up soon I hope and realize what is really going on in the US. We're only a few years away from the North American Union. Are we gonna sit around and let it happen?

Ladies and gents its only a matter of time before the New world order will be in place. Its not far off.

The South American Union- The African Union- The European Union.

Look it up if my word pad wasn't acting up I would post it here- There's more- You will be shocked.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
totally agree. This stuff is coming, and i'm pretty scared. What is very disappointing to me is that the Bush administration and main stream media know the majority of the US population are just puppets, and get spoon-fed on a daily basis with whatever they want us to believe....and it works. I know there is a great bunch of people on ATS with open minds and that can think "outside the box", but I just wish more people will open their eyes instead of being so ignorant. I have some ignoramus friends, and I just cant wait to see their facial expression when the sh!t hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, time for me to chime in. I find it interesting, what with all the other nonsensical “quotes” the Left collects from George Bush to throw at us (and of course laugh at), that this particular quote is supposedly a confession. Personally, I see no such thing. I do of course once again see an example of a guy who doesn’t quite get his syntaxes in order which is simply another example of something even I confess Pres. Bush does poorly, and that is adlibbing.

Heck, I like the guy and even I admit he is, from time to time, verbally clumsy. So who isn’t when they’re in public? Give the guy a break!

By the way, it’s Rupert Murdoch, not Robert.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Toelint]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacticaljay
reply to

I also dont agree wih you. President Bush says very clearly that he was in FLorida and waching it on tv.............I know you really want to believe that AMERICA had something to do with 9/11.......Very POOR reporting on this video...............it would just be better if youd stop this campaign. We were attacked by terrorists.........NOT AMERICANS. I really take offense to you thinking our president would be involved in a tragedy like this. If you are so unhappy in AMERICA, please leave. There really is NO COVER UP! but thanks for your thoughts.

Really... If we disagree, we should leave?
Where does this arrogance of yours come from?
Are you just so much smarter than us?
Or, are you well connected?
Perhaps your parents came over on the Mayflower?
Part of my ancestry is Native American.
Thats right, we were here first.
So, using your SUBSTANTIAL intellect, follow your own advice.
Since we disagree, YOU leave.
Or, we can continue a discussion as intellectuals, of which your credentials seem to be lacking.
I have used words that I HOPE you will be able to follow.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by weatherguru]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by captainslowTG
Have you forgotten this little episode resulted in the death of thousands, you add the bogus war to it, and its in the hundreds of thousands???
Doesnt this matter to you? We're talking about human lives here...
I care and so should you.

Does it ever occur to ANY of you...EVER...that this "little episode" just might...maybe...possibly...could have been pulled off by the very people who confessed to it FIRST??!! Or is the Left so filled with sheer unadulterated HATE AND ANGER because a Republican had the audacity to take us to war?

Where were the conspiracies that rightfully SHOULD of circulated when Pearl Harbor got bombed? Where were the outcries and movies of German, Japanese, and Italian mothers wailing while they reassembled their dead children's corpses when we were bombing Germany, Japan and Italy? What, suddenly we're having this epithany when a Republican takes
the helm?

Shucks, if you want to turn this into a debate on the war, I won't even lace up my gloves

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Toelint]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tacticaljay

Firstly I DONT want to belive Amercia had anything to do with 9/11 but i do it's my oppinion and im entitled it. I am not making a campaign,all im doing is denying ignorance and posting some infomation i found intresting, and hoped other people would to.Im sorry if i offened you it wasnt my intention ,my intention was to just find out what people feel.think and have to say about this video and what Bush said.And lastley i cant leave Amercia as i dont live there i live in the UK. But i guess now your going to say im un-Amercian?

Thank you for your thoughts, like i say im looking to see how people think and feel about this. Your input was most welcome

[edit on 4-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

[edit on 4-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Regarding the part in the video where GW "admits Explosives at the WTC"...

I would really like to see the unedited video. Never ever ever believe something unless you can see the full thing. The sentences are obviously taken out of context, as he is already speaking when we finally get to listen in (7:32 remaining in the video). Plus, he's talking about some guy who gave "us" some information. What guy? I guess we get to assume that its some secret guy working for GW? That GW just decides to have a speach about him??

If you believe this out of context information, then it seems you want to believe the worst. If you truly believe this an admission of guilt, then find and show the unedited statement. Until then, this is just wishful thinking on your part.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Toelint

Those conspiracies were out there alright. We just did not have the Internet then for the whole world to chime in at that time.
Now we do. People access information much faster and everyone knows everything within minutes, something they didnt have before.

Your point? Are you saying this is ok because of that?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Didn't realize there were so many morons on this board... I guess that's why I haven't posted here in the past. Did noone read my previous post... which makes this whole video a moot point?

I guess 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists pull the wool over their own eyes.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sneggiwt

I read your post. You made a good point thank you. Any chance you can post the full video or the compleat text of the whole speach?

One more thing if your going to continue to be abusive(morans) then i hope you dont post any more.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I remember when it happened and I remember that Bush, the teacher and others said there was a television in the classroom that day broadcasting news.

I believe Bush saw the same thing I did. The immediate aftermath of the first plane striking. It's not really hard to take someone's words, edit them just right, and then make them fit what we want to believe.

People will always believe what they want to be true or the fear to be true.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

This thread is not about when Bush saw the planes hit. It's about him saying " Opratives planted the explosives high up,so the people trapped above couldnt escape"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join