It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush ADMITS Explosives at the WTC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

stopped watching because the first point was wrong or intentionally a lie

Ok so for whatever reason you stoped watching, thats your prerogative.
Im not going to get into an empty and pointless argument with you about it

They whole documentry is worth watching IMO. what you have here is just one part of it

I read a Donald Trump book once. He had a chapter in it where he was talking about, a film star he had admired. This flim star was on TV talking about his battle with drugs. Trump said as soon as he star mentioned drugs, he lost all respect for him and turned the TV off and swore he would never watch one of the stars films again. I was tempted to put his book down right there and then but i didnt. Why?...because im not as ignorant as he is.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Well that is a total lie or whoever made the video is just a moron. If they cannot get this right or are purposefully not telling the truth, then the rest of the video must also be total crap!

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Think about that. Bush's remark implies he saw the first plane hit the tower. But we all know that video of the first plane hitting did not surface until the next day.

From the Boston Herald article "What did Bush see and when did he see it?" on October 22, 2002 by Stephanie Schorow.

source

I saw video on TV of the first plane hitting the tower less than 30 minutes after it occured.

Lucky you. The rest of us had to wait until the next day.

And I'm sure the video was being played well before I saw it.

To the people responsible.

Totally useless and misleading video.

Totally useless and misleading post.

Get your facts straight, buddy.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
They whole documentry is worth watching IMO. what you have here is just one part of it

IMO its not worth watching if right from the beginning they are lying. That tells me that info later on in the video will also be false. I'm sure whatever part of the video you are talking about is absolutely false. They probably edited the video or only used a tiny sample of what Bush said and its totally out of context or a incomplete statement.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Sorry, but you're wrong.

Ok, thanks for telling me and everyone else in my office what we actually saw.

Get your facts straight, buddy.

Thanks buddy but they are straight. I guess me and everyone else in my office at the time this occured were just watching a hologram.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Until you can prove you saw it on the first day, the rest of the world will go with the second day. A mainstream media source says the second day. It's all over the internet that it was the second day. Not to mention it's a logical inaccuracy that the video would be there in less than 30 minutes.

So, I know being wrong is a hard thing for you to swallow, but think of the alternative. You're going to sit here and claim you're right despite every indication pointing towards you being wrong.

Ignorant and arrogant

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Until you can prove you saw it on the first day

How convienent for you. How am I suppose to do that.

A mainstream media source says the second day.

And they never get anything wrong. Please......

So, I know being wrong is a hard thing for you to swallow

Now you know me as well. Wow, you must be a mind reader. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I would admit it. However, I know what myself and my entire office watched that day.

every indication pointing towards you being wrong Ignorant and arrogant

Classy! Do you think this of everyone that disagrees with you.

You may want to edit your post before a Mod flags you for being impolite.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

How convienent for you. How am I suppose to do that.

I've proved you wrong by posting a mainstream media article about it.

I'd also like to add that the Washington Times on October 7th, 2002 also said that the video didn't surface until the next day.

The link to that used to be this, but it has conveniently disappeared.

Not to mention that the Naudet brothers who caught the Flight 11 hit on tape went to the Twin Towers right when that happened to continue filming.

So what are you saying? They handed off the tape to someone to take to CNN and FOX, and went on about their way?

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I would admit it.

Then admit it. You've been proved wrong. Everyone knows you're wrong. Everyone knows that it surfaced the next day, or at the very earliest, late in the day on 9/11. There's no way it showed up within 30 minutes.

Classy! Do you think this of everyone that disagrees with you.

Only if you ignore all logic and facts just so you can keep your little ego in tact.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So your saying you saw the first plane hit on the TV that same day? what news program did you watch that on ? and did you see this on TV before or after the second plane?

[edit on 3-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So your saying you saw the first plane hit on the TV that same day?

Yes

what news program did you watch that on ?

I don't remember. This was what, 6 years ago.

and did you see this on TV before or after the second plane?

I don't know for sure but it was probably after the 2nd plane hit.

Lets assume that the first plane crashing into the tower was aired the same day. I don't see how the President could have seen it on TV before the 2nd plane hit the tower because the only way this would be possible if he saw it live which of course is impossible. I am only disputing the video saying the first plane crash was not shown until the next day.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Ok, thanks for telling me and everyone else in my office what we actually saw.

So you can state with 100% fact that you saw Flight 11 and Flight 175 hit the towers ? Did you see the tail numbers ?

Does this mean that you believe everything you see on TV ?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

if he saw it live which of course is impossible.

Based on what? Your opinion?

The answer is yes, it's your opinion, which means it is not fact that it's impossible, which means it's still possible.

I am only disputing the video saying the first plane crash was not shown until the next day.

Well, your dispute is wrong and backed by no facts.

What you claim you saw isn't good enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
According to this the Naudet Film was first broadcast by Univision on September the 12th at 1:00 AM (EDT):

Source
This video was shot (to tape) by Jules Naudet. It is the only known video of the 1st WTC impact. It spent the day in his camera with him at Ground Zero. It was first broadcast by Univision at around 1 a.m. (EDT) on 9/12,

Depending on what time you went to bed or what time-zone you're in I guess you would consider that the first day.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So you can state with 100% fact that you saw Flight 11 and Flight 175 hit the towers ? Did you see the tail numbers ?

Yes, I saw the two planes hit the towers on TV on the same day. It was not live but I saw it. Tail numbers? Don't be absurd.

Does this mean that you believe everything you see on TV ?

What sort of a question is that? Do you think it was special effects or something?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Can we STOP with the when he did .didnt see the plane please. We could arguee untill the cows come home about this as im sure many threads have. But thats not the main point of this thread.

Its main point is that George Bush said" The opratives planted the explsives,high enough so the people trapped above couldnt escape"

Why did he say it?

Why didnt they want them to escape?..maybe because of what they saw.

The man said it ,there is no dening it. This should be all over the news, and ive seen nothing of it.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Based on what? Your opinion?

So you are saying that Bush saw the first plane hit live?
If not, then what are you talking about?

What you claim you saw isn't good enough.

I don't care what you think.

You are very rude and I will no longer respond to your lame posts.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Its main point is that George Bush said" The opratives planted the explsives,high enough so the people trapped above couldnt escape"

Why did he say it?

I bit the bullet and watched the clip. In the video you posted, Bush 'appears' to say what you claim but I don't believe it for a number of reasons.

Until you can provide Bush's entire statement from a reputable source then I cannot believe this video. Its just to easy to edit video these days. Also, his statement in the video is just a tiny snipett of what was actually said.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So you are saying that Bush saw the first plane hit live?

Bush was in the classroom reading the pet goat story when the second one hit the building, there was no feed of any plane hiting the building until the second one did hit, so how did he see the first plane hiting the building?

People are right when they say you are ignorant.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Bush was in the classroom reading the pet goat story when the second one hit the building, there was no feed of any plane hiting the building until the second one did hit, so how did he see the first plane hiting the building?

People are right when they say you are ignorant.

Are you talking to me? If so, it would be nice if you would mention who you are talking to.
If you are talking to me, I never said that Bush saw the first plane hit.
So if you are talking to me then you are the one who is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Are you talking to me? If so, it would be nice if you would mention who you are talking to.
If you are talking to me, I never said that Bush saw the first plane hit.
So if you are talking to me then you are the one who is ignorant.

You are great on diverting things, so here I''ll repeat bush had no way of seeing live or recorded feed of the first plane before he walked in that class room because there was no feed of any plane impacting the building live or recorded until the second plane hit the building, and at that time bush was in the class room.
Before plane 2 impact there was no availible feed of a plane hiting the building, only after the second impact, the date of the first covrege of plane number one is irelevant because it's clear it was showed after the second one impacted, so it does not matter really if the first plane covrage was done on the first day or second day, what does matter is that any recorded covrege that took place of any of the planes took place after the impact of the second one, there for bush is a liar and you are ignorant

There go's your 30 minutes

[edit on 4-11-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

So i take it you belive it was a genuine terror atatck then?, ordered by a caveman?......how come the Bin-ladens where some of the fist people to be flown to safety on 9/11 ,,,,is it becuase they are the Bushes buddys?

I guess you also thnk that Oswald killed JKF all by him self ...with that magic bullet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join