It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geneticist Says: Genetically, blacks aren't as intelligent. (Update: Now Denies It)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
And then people still ask themselves, if it REALLY is a Conspiracy Against the Black Race? What do idiots, like doctor Watson tell you?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

He co-discovered DNA. if he is an idiot you are a lungfish.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

the argument from authority is a logical fallacy.

so he co-discovered DNA.. that doesn't mean he can't do idiotic things.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

He openly calls for a global de-population.

So you think this idea is smart?

He is also a pioneer in the field of EUGENICS.

I think I shall call him Doctor Mengele from now on.

I really do not care what Nobel Prizes he won (Henry Kissinger, a war criminal at large, won the Nobel Peace Prize) - his statements are still idiotic and sound more like something coming out of a mouth of a mad nazi scientist.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Right, if I were a statistician (which I thankfully no longer am), if white is better than black (sod iq, this is dealing with racism) on average, what does that mean?

It does mean, no-one has owned up to finding a constant measure.

It does mean, that the others are hedging their bets by variability.

Which does mean that any black man through vairability can be better than a white man.

Which does mean judge a man by the content of his character.

Which does mean that those who site averages, without the variability noted, should be judged as highly suspicious people. Dark almost.

edit: sorry if you've already covered this balls, i wasn't reading 10 sides.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by redled]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh, and as an aside, there is also the case that for black man being useful to white man, genetic variability, best defence against a new killer disease. Me thinks many geneticists do not argue that it is the winning genes that get through, more what they associate them with. Like insulin, we've all got it now, but was slowly spread through the population. I highly doubt we killed each other through the Insulin gene, rather it was through love. So what difference is a skin pigmentation to that? It goes to show, not how little they know, rather how little they want you to know.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by Souljah

He co-discovered DNA. if he is an idiot you are a lungfish.

Saying that we should listen to someone because they are smart is the same as saying we should listen to someone because they are pretty. Smart people say and do dumb things, and more importantly, are wrong from time to time!

For those who defend these eugenical beliefs, remember that not too long ago, "scientists" were measuring skull volumes and the spaces between eyeballs in order to justify their racist views. That was considered "hard science" at the time and seems pretty laughable now.

In feudal times, the aristocracy believed that they were superior to the serfs, that the peasants were subhumans, and that God wanted it that way. Thank goodness we no longer are under that system!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join