It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geneticist Says: Genetically, blacks aren't as intelligent. (Update: Now Denies It)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bah... brain power is overrated anyway. Chicks these days like em big and black! I remember a recent study where the bigger your balls are, the less intelligent, and vice versa. Note that this study was done on bats, not humans.

Which would you prefer? Bigger organs or bigger brain? Tough call, lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Meh, just in case anyone takes my previous post too seriously...

I just don't see how africans can be less intelligent, having worked and known quite a few. In my experience, education (and to a lesser extent, culture) has a noticeable effect, not race.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's not exactly politically correct to admit, but there's a lot of evidence to support his claim. There are always exceptions, however. Blacks in the US score higher on IQ tests than blacks in Africa. People claim IQ tests are culturally biased in favor of whites, but East Asians prove otherwise.

* East Asians (105)
* Europeans (99), which ranges from 107 for Dutch and German people to 90 for Turkish people according to Richard Lynns 2006 estimates
* Inuit (91)
* Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (88)
* Pacific Islanders (85)
* Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84)
* sub-Saharan Africans (67) and
* Australian Aborigines (62).

Wikipedia: race and intelligence test data

[edit on 17-10-2007 by chronologic]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I see threads on reptilians, soul catchers on the moon, underground battles with the Green Beret and aliens, all taken quite seriously with no evidence.

Yet the TC is being labled as a KKK member who brings up a discussion that isn't quite politically correct, even though he provided a link with someone more credible that David Icke

Discuss the topic, not the TC, if not, leave the thread alone.

Double Standards stink.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShooterSix

But did he provide anything that even remotely backs up the claim? Please point it out if you see it, because I don't think any of the rest of us do. It has nothing to do with being PC, it has to do with making a wild claim and not backing it up. If wild claims don't fly without evidence anywhere else on the board why should an exception be made here?

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Jenna]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Yes, he posted a link with someones opinion, who is more credible than than the standard conspiracy theorist, yet the latter has long serious dicussion on these same forums, with no personal insults to the TC.

Simply not fair, political correctness or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by docklands

Iam neither racist nor anti-gay. you on the other hand...obviously are.
How do you propose a discussion?
You have your side...clearly...and I have mine.
I believe the posts between us, have been enough of a discussion, or should I call it a "disgustion"...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
well...i personaly have known many black people who live in less than kosher areas...and it seems to me that even the underside of the black community....well, even they seem to be pretty smart to me. Theres alot of african americans out there that are prolly making more money than half the people on this board, all be it illegaly, you dont just make that kind of money being any dumb petty criminal/thief/thug. Im in no way justifying the fact or condoning....but the truth is, their making the money and not getting caught...that takes a little more than pure balls and street smarts.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Apparently geneticists and anthropologists alike view race more as a geographical marker than anything else. Variations on skin colour are a relatively new mutations and far less drastic than brain mutations.. so given the 'out of africa' theory it's probable [to me at least] that higher intelligence was passed down from our african ancestors. I see no reason why it would be more common in caucasions or any other race when racial differences are literally skin deep. This also wouldn't make sense as there are most definently black geniuses

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by x4:20x
well...i personaly have known many black people who live in less than kosher areas...and it seems to me that even the underside of the black community....well, even they seem to be pretty smart to me. Theres alot of african americans out there that are prolly making more money than half the people on this board, all be it illegaly, you dont just make that kind of money being any dumb petty criminal/thief/thug. Im in no way justifying the fact or condoning....but the truth is, their making the money and not getting caught...that takes a little more than pure balls and street smarts.

Buy low sell high doesn't take much, but as you say, street smarts. Goes back to my philosophy of "what is intelligence applied" on p1. I have met my share of drug dealers in the past, thankfully I'm off everything now, but they seemed smart in what they were doing.

Originally posted by chronologic
It's not exactly politically correct to admit, but there's a lot of evidence to support his claim. There are always exceptions, however. Blacks in the US score higher on IQ tests than blacks in Africa. People claim IQ tests are culturally biased in favor of whites, but East Asians prove otherwise.

* East Asians (105)
* Europeans (99), which ranges from 107 for Dutch and German people to 90 for Turkish people according to Richard Lynns 2006 estimates
* Inuit (91)
* Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (88)
* Pacific Islanders (85)
* Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84)
* sub-Saharan Africans (67) and
* Australian Aborigines (62).

Wikipedia: race and intelligence test data

[edit on 17-10-2007 by chronologic]

I have already stated that IQ test hold NO merrit. Results are AVERAGED and GENERALIZED. The results, as with any results extracted from a human, VARY. They vary because people do not always give the same answer twice, they clarify, generalize, or rephrase. Further, in those posted statistics, I'm sure there are smarter or dumber people that did not participate in the test, and they exist walking around out there, so, the results are flawed due to a lack of participation, and the already mentioned above.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hmmm.
first a thread that pushes homophobia and now a racist one.
Dont shoot the messenger?
What a cop out, Your doing these threads on purpose to see how far you can push buttons.

What next, "Paedophilia should be legalised. dont shoot the messenger"

Theres being controversial then theres just plain old sh*t stirring for attention.

[edit on 17/10/07 by eagle32]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It might be true.

I can't remember the last time I saw anything but a black guy win a 100m sprint.

Neither can I remember the last time I saw a black guy win a Nobel prize for physics.

I don't think its fair to start attacking a member because this statement is controversial. And its only controversial because of unappropriate political correctness.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by aspectwarrior]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

For the love of pete. Will you please read the whole post. It says as a whole not every single one of them. On average do you know what that means. And it also says africans. Not american negros. Although if you look at test scores and any other statistic in the world they do score lower. Is it because they are genetically inferior? Who knows. If you become a geneticist maybe you could enlighten us all.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I still think the school system has a role in this, haven't heard anyone mention it but me. I think I have the last post on first page?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In my opinion, even if blacks aren't as intelligient, they are probably more talented, so when you mix blacks and whites, you get more rounded people because you're getting the best of both races. A list of famous mixed-race people:

Rosario Dawson
Vin Diesel
Derek Jeter
Mariah Carey
Alicia Keys
Ann Curry

I'm sure there's many more.

In my opinion, if the races do not mix, it's like a form of inbreeding.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by annestacey]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

If you are going to post why dont you talk about the subject and dont start flaming the warriors of truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
DOuble posted, bad wireless

[edit on 10/17/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

I object. I spent nine hours yesterday in a school board training session. I will tell you the kids of today are more educated than they have ever been. Now whether or not they take it thats another story altogether. Have you heard of no child left behind. Its a new policy that makes certain struggling students receive more care. They give grants to the school systems for these programs and the only way they can spend the money is on the appropriate programs. So the education is there for the taking no matter where you are located. I live in the poorest state in the nation and we have these programs in place.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hate it when this happens

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Im getting a mod to fix as we type

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join