It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy-Related Game?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am planning on making a conspiracy-related game, and I would love to get some help and suggestions from the ATS community, since I would like to get the most accurate details into the game.

In the beginning, you choose a group to start with (Council of 300, Reptilians, Skull & Bones, etc.). This will basically be a token you start with at one of a few places on a gameboard, associated with the group you chose. The point of the game is to venture out on the globe (gameboard with about 200 interconnected "spots") and get (something?). Then return back home with it before anyone else to win.

Of these 200 spots, about 32 will be destinations to stop, draw cards and make other decisions involving dice throws, and a rehash of rock paper scissors. So essentially, this is a board game as a foundation, with other simpler games to account for the luck of cards and dice.

I'd love to get some suggestions from ATS right now as to some specific things, and as the game develops - more suggestions for the actual gameplay.

Here's what I'm trying to decide on:

Which 5 groups to choose from:

- Reptilians
- Council of 300
- Skull Bones
- etc

Which 32 destinations to pick from

these will be divided into various continents

USA - 7 places
Europe - 7 places
Africa - 3 places
Central / South A - 3
Asia - 4
Russia - 3
India - 1
Middle East - 3

and etc.

(I'll list specific places tomorrow, left the list elsewhere).

So.. I'm really just prodding for interest in the project. I will create and finish it regardless, but would love to poke the brains of ATS to make this the best it can be. If enough people are interested in helping (really, just posting information - nothing technical needed whatsoever) I will revise this post with more info, and a better structure.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by scientist]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
here are the locations I'm considering so far:

US:
1. Denver
2. DC
3. NYC
4. LA
5. Yale (CT)
6. Ft Bragg (NC)
7. ?

Europe:
1. Paris
2. Zurich
3. Munich
4. Edinburgh
5. buckingham?
6. Vatican
7. ?

Africa:
1. Sierra leone
2. Cairo
3. Capetown
4. Axum (Ethiopia)

Middle East:
1. Jerusalem
2. mecca
3. Chak Chak ?

and that's all ive got so far

as for the tokens you play with, I've decided on 6:

Banker, Cartel, Corporation, Politician, Religion and Media.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
U.S. #7 -

Langley VA

or

The Pentagon

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
great suggestions! I may knock Ft Bragg off the list to include both of those, although I also need to make sure the locations are spread out enough on the gameboard, so having too many cities in the same general area would not work for the gameplay.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
here are two more...

Dulce, NM

or

Area 51.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
whats the importance of Dulce? Area 51 is a great one, since it's in an area away from the others.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by scientist]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dulce supposedly has a 7 layer+ underground Base that houses ET's and supposedly humans and ET work cooperatively(kind of). Tons of info on wiki and google ATS search

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Tons of info on wiki and google ATS search

thanks. i realize the power of google and search functions. One of the reasons I am asking for help, is because doing research for all of this will essentially take longer than programming and designing the game itself - hence, my asking for help.

I could certainly do it all on my own - spending weeks, if not months on google and ATS, but that is such an indirect route, and in that case I would rather make the game with inaccurate info / mistakes - than spend so much time on research that I lose interest in the gameplay.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
heres a revised list of places in the US, taking into consideration the spacing between the cities needed

HAARP, Alaska (Gokona)
bohemian Grove, CA
Hollywood, CA
Denver, CO
Dallas, TX
NYC
Washington DC
Area 51

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How about tunguska, up in russia where the big explosion happened in 1908

Or the hole in the north pole, to the nazi secret base and the hollow earth? flip your game board over to go underground

these two areas are pretty remote

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
great ideas. i do think there will be an entrance to hollow earth - or at least a hidden nazi base somewhere near antarctica

I think I've got a pretty solid list of locations, here they are:

USA:
1 - HAARP, Alaska
2 - Bohemian Grove, CA
3 - hollywood, CA
4 - Denver, CO
5 - Dallas, TX
6 - NYC
7 - DC

Europe:
1 - London
2 - Paris
3 - Zurich
4 - Berlin
5 - madrid
6 - Vatican
7 - Athens

Africa:
1 - Sierra Leone
2 - Cairo
3 - Congo
4 -Capetown
5 - Axum (Ethiopia)

Mid East:
1 - Jerusalem
2 -Baghdad
3 - Mecca
4 - Dubai

South America:
1 - Medillin
2 - Amazon
3 - Machu Piccu
4 - Rio (Brazil)
5 - Buenos Aires
6 - Falkland Islands

Russia / Asia:
1 - Moscow
2 - New Delhi
3 - Tibet
4 -hong Kong
5 - cambodia
6 - Singapore

Oceana:
1 - Melbourne

That's a little under 40 places total, so I wouldn't want to add any more locations.. perhaps remove a couple, or change some for other cities.

So far the biggest challenge is with USA, since all the cities are so close together compared to everywhere else, but I think I can work around that.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
replace berlin with munich, as munich was not only the place the bavarian illuminati began but also the place hitler began.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Can i ask why you chose melbourne in Australia?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The idea of the game is brilliant btw. I am assuming that the players themselves will be conspiring against each other?

Here are my suggestions of competing groups:

Council of 300
Bilderberg/TrilateralCommision/CFR
Freemasonry
Jesuits/OpusDei
CIA
Mossad
Reptilians
Greys
Skull & Bones
Media
Bankers

Within the groups maybe single figures such as terrorists, commies, nazis, politicians, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i only choose melbourne because of placement on the map - and because i am unaware of any austrailia based conspiracies at all. Really, I just grabbed it at random, when looking at google earth.

I also decided against Munich because it was so close to zurich, and Berlin was a better link between europe and russia. I do agree Munich should be in the game though. I'll put that in.

as for the groups, I am moving away from specific groups to be, since there would be overlapping (people that are in CFR and Council of 300 and skull bones and grove).

That way, if I just specify generic groups (banker, politician, etc.) there is more liberty in the game to target specific groups (for example, if you find a "blackmail" card, it would be more useful to Media and Politician than the others).

That being said, the grove will still be on the map - and so will Yale - so skull and bones and grove will be involved somehow - just not as player tokens.

I am assuming that the players themselves will be conspiring against each other?

ive been rethinking the objective - and i think for simplicity sake, the object of the game will be to control over 50% of the world population - through either Mind Control (Religion + Media), Warfare (Politics + Cartel) or Economics (Banker + Corporation).

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I dont know if youve heard of the Port Arthur massacre, but there is believd to be a conspiracy there (not that I believ in it). Pot Arthur is near the city of Hobart on the island of Tasmania. That may be worth a consideration

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

thanks, ill look into that for sure!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
yeah, you wouldnt want to overload it. Neednt be all-encompassing anyway. The winner of the game rules the world?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think the playing pieces should be like monopoly pieces.....eg a TV camera for the media player piece

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
In Australia, replace Melbourne with Alice Springs. That is the site of "Pine Gap" a secret U.S. Installation showing up in many Conspiracy Theories

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join