It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 mystery jet stirs conspiracy theories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Steff

I remember that. Wouldn't it be odd for that plane to be flying them over each attack spot though if they're simply just taking people out of the country? It would also mean Bin Laden had family living in the areas of each attack.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
To me, the most likely reason that plane was in the air on 9/11 is that it had some kind of coordination role for the aftermath of the attacks. The reason I think so is mostly because if it was a doomsday plane, why wasnt the president or the vice president on it? It was in the air in restricted airspace before 10 am for a reason.

But its not really important. The deed is done and there are so many things pointing to a inside job already that we dont need more clues.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Interesting!

The "Bin Laden" flight made 4 stops before leaving America enroute to Paris, France!

The FBI were aware that Osama Bin Laden may have chartered one of the flights that took Bin Laden family members out of the U.S. in the days after the 9/11 attacks, yet allowed the planes to depart without even questioning them, new Agency documents reveal.

While all other air traffic had been grounded for days by the authorities they knowingly allowed the immediate family of their prime suspect behind the attacks to get into planes and fly out at Bin Laden's own request.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Like I said though, the dates are probably off!

Nevertheless......This fact alone, that Bush and gang let The Bin Ladens charter an airplane and leave the country is.....For lack of better words...Strange!

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Steff]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
And nobody can figure out how the military got these planes to the WTC and Pentagon BEFORE we got fighters there? What is the average IQ in this country 52?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steff
Nevertheless......This fact alone, that Bush and gang let The Bin Ladens charter an airplane and leave the country is.....For lack of better words...Strange!
[edit on 14-9-2007 by Steff]

Its not strange when you consider than bin laden was just another CIA agent, just like Saddam. They pay people to act as their enemy.

How CIA put Saddam in power
How they created bin laden
CIA chief meets bin laden before attacks

Its just a game to them. Who is going to play the bad guy and who is going to play the good guy? In the end, its all done in order to give the people an enemy in order to make people want to be protected from the enemy. Because that means you can do whatever you want in the name of "protecting" them.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I think that its possible this plane may have been based, on its rotation, near to NY on the day, and that when it was realised something was wrong it was told to get airborne, which would explain its proximity to the sites.

Once it had been determined that no ICBM's were inbound it may well have become the only USAF plane in the area until the fighters arrived, and thus it was used to give an "overview" of what was going on.

Significantly, this plane may - and I'm only speculating - have some ATA capability. You don't need to have a $100 million fighter to launch an ATA missile - the RAF equips its Nimrods with sidewinders.

As for the lack of reports, its a spook plane. Always has been, always will be. Finding out exactly what its doing at any one time is like looking for rocking horse droppings.

Just some thoughts anyway.

That plane you're talking about, is actually based at Andrews AFB in Maryland, 10 miles away from Downtown DC. I know, I've seen it on the tarmac about a million times... The government has 4 of them.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Armed CIA Aircraft?! I never heard of armed CIA aircraft but I know fighters were loaded with missiles and sent out just in case. I was stationed at Eielson AFB when 9/11 happened. I worked in munitions 2w0x1 career field at the time and worked in Line Delivery. There was an inbound aircraft to Fairbanks Int'l Airport later in the day after the attack but noone could get radio contact with the airliner. The AFB was notified and some of us were called in to pull the live missiles out of storage so that the loaders could prep the F-16's for launch. The aircraft took off but eventually ground control at the airport was able to get in contact with the airliner. For a few minutes some thought that it was going to be another terrorist attack.
As for CIA Aircraft is concerned, Why would these aircraft be armed to begin with unless they knew something was going to happen? The CIA doesn't just launch armed aircraft into U.S. Airspace without clear justification. Bizarre!

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by eyewitness86

After 6 years we are still hearing from people who believe the oficial story: Facts and evidence and proof means nothing to them, denial and blindness can be directly attributed to a morbid and chronic state of denial;

Or it could be due to the many wild eyed, baseless and borderline insane theories that are put forth as if they were proven fact when in actuality, they are nothing more than rantings borne of chronic paranoia.

Like the one you just laid for us, for example.

I heard this before, it is like a visit to a magician performance and saying: "You see, these guys can let people disappear, really, it is no trick! "
The consequence of the official story being true is that the USA is a sitting duck for anyone. The country would be defenseless. The country that is seen as the military strongest, fastest and boldest with an intelligence community with arms stretched form north to south can be shot in the heart with an arrow, wrists slit with box cutters any time. I am sorry, but talking about strange theories.

Whenever I see a magician act I cannot believe my eyes, it is so damn clever, letting people disappear inot nowhere, yes, I am sure they can let a plane disappear, but I KNOW it is a trick, even when I can't fanthom how they did it.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Can anyone corroborate or refute anything here? I found a timeline here and it mentions why you may have seen EB-4 crafts, they are mobile command centers with Joint Chiefs and forces, also FEMA in times of emergency... anyhow the drills that took place at the Pentagon the week before were massive and these planes were also used in the simulation, i lived in Arlington for around 11 years and we never had the type drills in the county of that scale the week b4 911 so there had to be prior knowledge of some attack what are the chances the attack happens the week the WTC and Pentagon drills are happening, so to chalk it all up, chances for free fall collapse, chances of attack during first time run of drill excercises for just what happened...way too much chance for all of this to transpire without someone setting it all up.
external link to cooperative research
Cheers

[edit on 14-9-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Text More points to consider:

If the the goverment launched these "doomsday" planes why was the President allowed to be a sitting duck at the school..think about it...command and control has the wherewithall to launch doomsday planes but the President is left reading to children at a well publicized photo op...does not make any sense.

Also if the planes were legitimate and concerned with a possible nuclear strike why do they circle so close to the target areas?? Wouldn't it be prudent to keep the jets out of harms way???

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Very interesting thread we have here! I don't really know what to think right now. Just trying to take it all in.

Don't know if anyone remembers this thread from a few weeks ago but it addresses the same thing as this thread...only that the thread author believes the white plane WAS at the WTC and might have laser guided the planes in...

White plane at the WTC on 911...

Just thought I would pass this along.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This feels like a straw man argument i mean there is so much other evidence that the official story is bogus that to have this on 360 looks like its probably going to get explained in a few weeks on another episode of 360 and there we have it another conspiracy theory debunked.

The buildings were control demo'd end of story. I don't even like to talk about the pentagon because i think they will release a video with a plane going into it and all of us will look foolish.

Fires did not wipe out all the under-infrastructure's of 3 building on 9/11 causing them to collapse at free fall speed, thats enough info for me thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Perhaps the plane was carrying senior governement officials and members of congress. The emergency plan for continuity of government was activated that morning and putting key people on board this aircraft would be a logical thing to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ag2000

That's what I was getting at a page or two back. The E-4B sounds like it's a very advanced version of Air Force One (at least to me it does) that's kept on standby incase of anything really huge happening. You'd think it has a type of weapon system, maybe using lasers. If that's the case you'd have to think what all it could do with that system. Pure specualtion here:

1.) Use it to guide a plane into a building

2.) Shoot planes down

3.) Shoot missles down

In the video of the second plane hitting the WTC the white plane shows up within 30 seconds after the plane hit. In Shanksville, some of the people that live in the area reported seeing a white plane that didn't look like a commercial jet both BEFORE and AFTER the crash there. To the couple people saying we are building something out of nothing, that's wrong. Some people have been talking about these white planes since day one. Due to the other bigger evience of a possible inside job, it got lost and you didn't see people talk about it much because everyone was talking about all the other clearer evidence out there.

That's my 2 cents worth

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

In the video of the second plane hitting the WTC the white plane shows up within 30 seconds after the plane hit. In Shanksville, some of the people that live in the area reported seeing a white plane that didn't look like a commercial jet both BEFORE and AFTER the crash there. To the couple people saying we are building something out of nothing, that's wrong. Some people have been talking about these white planes since day one. Due to the other bigger evience of a possible inside job, it got lost and you didn't see people talk about it much because everyone was talking about all the other clearer evidence out there.

I think you make a good point here. I have never really been into the 911 conspiracies, but for some reason this white plane business just strikes me the wrong way. I think any future research should be looking in this direction. Someone earlier said that there were NO people of importance, that we know of, on this type of plane that day. So what the hell was it/they doing?

Like I said, I am not a 911 conspiracy fan, but something about this doesn't add up. I don't buy the theory that they were taking part in the "training excercises". What they were doing is what we should all be looking for...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

Nukes are the best kept secret on Earth

I meant "Nukes are the most secure things on Earth".

The president was in a school

I read that as "The President was in school"

When the President was told that the second aircraft had hit, even though he was in a school, I would have expected him to at least looked shocked, excuse himself quickly ("I'm very sorry, but I really have to leave now"), and go so he can get straight on his secure phone (which I presume he has in his limousine) to the Pentagon or whoever to find out what is going on. Obviously his CoS had some link in order to be told of what was happening so he could then tell the President.

The President looked way too calm and composed for 10 minutes whilst the US was under attack. I'm surprised the secret service hadn't bundled him into a car (unless I've simply watched too many movies) but the gravity of the situation at the point was severe, with no-one knowing what could happen next. It just doesn't seem right at all.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

So what your saying is, that he should have at the very least jumped up screaming "OH MY WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!! RUN LITTLE ONES, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"
Yeah, that would have went over real well. Of course he "Looked" calm, thats exactly what you would expect from a Leader. How many Leaders do you know of that dont have at least a slight bit of bearing?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This whole mystery jet business is quite interesting...

I dont know if anyone else has heard of this but I read somewhere that the 757's that were involved in the attacks on the twin towers were the first commercial airliners to be fitted with a 'remote control emergency system' which would allow the planes to be flown remotely from another location in the event of the pilots becoming disabled etc...

Has anyone else seen this? If anyone finds a link at all then let us know! I will see what I can find.

Could it be possible that these 'mystery jets' could have been there to take advantage of the remote control flight system and remotely guide the planes into the towers?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I suppose anything is possible. They are not stating anything factually about a plane we all see in the video.... odd

From the first instance I saw that video back in 2001, I knew it was an E-4B... or the doomsday plane.

I also knew following the events that day that the President was wisked away in one from Barksdale AFB to Offutt AFB when he left Florida. Offutt is a really cool facility that housed and trained crypto's and hackers for the Air Force, NSA, CIA, and OSI. I was good friends with a few, and they told me some disturbing facts about their jobs...

None the less, I suppose that plane regardless of where it was, is absolutely protected. And my other question... Is it in the NORAD tapes? My clue to everyone would be they watched the airspace like a hawk... we have a timeframe, lets go find it in the tapes.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Eyewitness86,

Your comments are right on!!!

But you know what? I have every reason to believe that the real truths presented throughout the Internet concerning 911, and the whole Leo Wanta situation are gaining steady ground, and the cummulative effect will be responsible for seeing that George Bush, Dick Chenny and a long list of high ranking government officials here, and around the world, will soon have to answer for their crimes against humanity, and our Constitution.

I personally don't believe the Bush administration will complete it's alloted time in office. Before the end of this year!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The E4B was referred to in the BBC documentary "Clear The Skies" which was first aired in the UK in August 2002. It was shown in the the skies of Washington D.C. during the attacks and was referred to as the "doomsday plane".

video.google.co.uk...

I can't remember much else that was said about it tbh. Perhaps someone fancies watching the documentary but I'm a bit pressed for time at the mo' otherwise I'd have done it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join