It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with these photos please of Bush on 911

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting observation Freethinker, does a piece of paper stand on it's edge there?

The cable access thing bugs me, I don't really know why. Maybe they're in the teacher lunchroom then cable access makes sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Did some research and sorry to say but they did have cable TV.

About Cable in the Classroom
....to foster the use of cable content and technology to expand and enhance learning for children and youth nationwide.

Founded in 1989, Cable in the Classroom (CIC) is the national education foundation of the U.S. cable industry. Working in partnership with and on behalf of our cable company partners, CIC advocates for the visionary, sensible and effective use of media in homes, schools, and communities.

www.ciconline.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
oh, I forgot to mention that.

When I was in high school I watched the Simspon verdict on tv ... I also think I watched Desert Storm ... I believe some live feeds ... that may be stretching it. It has been a while since it was only the school broadcasting system though.

But again, I cannot verify that it is plugged into the wall ... and what bottom banner I see does not resemble a major network ...

although ... there is a Pentagon channel, I will have to watch it again and check for the banner ... I downloaded a toolbar and added a 'gadget' that you can select up to 5 streaming video feeds ... quite a few government ones, about 5 NASA channels, as well as world feeds, or just live feeds such as times square. also a radio 'gadget' that is similar.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is just for haveseen4myself...since he has appearantly forgotten it...check my post towards the front of the thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I don't think we can come up with a definitive answer to that question with those photo's alone. What i am much more curious about is what was said to Bush while he was sitting in the classroom. There were too few words spoken for such a huge event.

The words spoken were 'mission going according to plan. sir'.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join