It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with these photos please of Bush on 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Didn't the President say "if you harbor terrorists we will consider you a terrorist"?

Yes he did. Of course Saudi Arabia has been making a good show of executing people thought to be terrorists (I say show, because im not too confident about ALL of the Saudi Royal family and where some of their sympathies lie). Several other countries are allowing the US military to hunt down terrorists in their countries, so yes, we are doing more than just Iraq and Afghanistan.

Back to the photos, the command center setup seems staged. Is that a live feed of the towers on fire? Wheres the rabbit ears? Or do they have cable in that classroom

I havent seen rabbit ears in a classroom since I was in junior high school..in the early 80s. They are wired for cable.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Because until the second hit, it was considered a horribly tragic accident.

Yes, thats how stupid or compliant the administration is/was/are after all the pre 911 warnings that were given.

I think compliant is the optimum wording here.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Explain the dozen or so soldiers who now wear Purple Hearts for being "injured in the line of duty, with symptoms consistant with exposure to nerve agents"

Well there's quite a few more coming form the first gulf war that have un-explainable symptoms... the US governemnt for quite some time refused to accept it was a problem.
Maybe all that DU your using?
But what are you saying? that Saddam activley used Nerve Agents on these men?

The "nonexistant" WMDs were found, especially nerve agents, the only problem was, the chemicals hadnt actually been mixed. All the necessary ingredients to make nerve agents, the shells and rockets to load the chemicals into and the protection suits in concealed warehouses on military bases, but since they werent mixed yet, the ISG decided they werent actually weapons. Kinda like finding Tim McVeigh with the fuel, ammonium nitrate, and Ryder truck, but saying he is just moving his farm supplies....

The Bush admin clearly stated there were STOCKPILES of weapons.
Weapons systems that could be activated and launched within 30 minutes.
Finding a dozen or so mortar shells from the 80's does not constitute STOCKPILES>
like wise, having ingredients for chemical weapons does not constitute STOCKPILES>
Ofcourse they had the ingredients, we sold it to them. We didnt declare to the world
'' we must stop saddam because he still has our ingredients for wmds ''
did we?
No, we declared that we had EVIDENCE of large quantities of weapons of mass destruction.
Even the BUSH Admin declared they had none, why do you even bother trying to justify this war over Wmd's? even the government for christ sakes has declared that was a lie.

No, we just have terrorists carrying Iraqi passports killing American citizens.

Do you mean the Iraqi civilians in their home country murdering foreign soliders occupying them?
Show me an attack that occured against the united states where an Iraqi was found to be the sole murder? And anything occuring IN IRAQ doesnt count.

Oh, so because its an American court....the judge must have made everything up that was in evidence.

Well, it appears the government made everything up, why do you believe it would stop there?

Thats why several members of Al Qaeda carried Iraqi diplomatic passports or were on the rosters of the fedayeen.

How do you know this?
When they were captured did they just throw their arms in the air and declare
'' We are alqeda, you have caught us, congratulations honest americans ''

Or do you think the press released a statement saying
'' Alqeada number 2 captured in Iraq today ''

Just answer one question for me,

Do you believe all you have heard about 911 and Iraq?
If not, what do you believe to be false?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Explain the dozen or so soldiers who now wear Purple Hearts for being "injured in the line of duty, with symptoms consistant with exposure to nerve agents"

Just restating facts that have NEVER been challenged.

So you are asserting that "symptoms consistant with exposure to nerve agents" is fact that those weapons were found?

Maybe exposure to depleted urainium could account for these "symptoms", you know the type of residual stuff released when useing bunker busting weapons used by the US in the "Shock and Awe" stage of the invasion.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intheshadwos
I was looking through my collection of photos and happened to do a double take on these pictures

Open them with your graphics editor and turn the Saturation all the way up. The dormant colors will explode out of the soft areas. I can tell by looking at it that blue will be dripping out of the "white" suits there.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Plus it appears the smoke from the still standing? twin towers is on the television in the background! but noone is watching.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
no, one guy is, and the one next to him is pointing at the tv, through that old lady?'s head, with his arm raised just enough to fully expose the Flag. The lady in the background has her head perfectly where the X is on the door in the other picture ... almost like it was set up to guarantee the flag was in the first picture.

I would like to see what is on that envelope that just happens to be as long as the VCR, and tall enough to have held a tape ... but zooming in it looks more like two possible envelopes that could contain tapes. Like a shipping style envelope that would have the bubble wrap in it.

It does appear that it could be around the 9:40 or 10:10. If the picture was a bit bigger ... it would be more clear in zoom. If you look for yourself, you can see what I mean.

The room is cleared out well, and a cabinent is placed in front of he window to the hallway.

My mind must be playing tricks on me, it almost looks like a smirk on his face in walking picture.

They brought their own phone (makes sense) but notice everyone has paperwork and briefcases. If there was an earlier incident, no one would have a weapon? I saw a picture of the astronauts from a scrubbed mission earlier in the year ... they were waving to their family and a guy had a semi-automatic rifle and full gear standing in front of them ... astronauts get a higher protection grade than a president while there is a attack?

There does appear to be something on the bottom of that video ... but not like the graphics that I recall from those times ... this is very minor, to not take away from the image ... something in the lower left corner of the screen, the smoke is definitely black. The other one is farther away, so I can't see a graphic, but a closer up shot of the building for sure.

to the debunkers ... fool yourselves if you like ... the government has admitted to a lot, Pearl Harbor, torture ... with the excuse it was in the past ... well the past was the present at some time ... they got away with it then, who is to say they are not trying (and unfortunately succeeding) to get away with it now and in the future. Let us see what happens in the coming months and years ... if we become a peaceful world and a bunch of all-loving pacifists that live for the greater good ... well, I will eat okra (not crow, I am a vegetarian but okra's texture is repulsive).

I don't believe the official story they give. That doesn't mean someone's buddies didn't get injured in the blast of whatever the Pentagon was hit with. They really should speak up if they had info, unless they have a gag order. It is the act of traitors to allow a criminal government get away with fooling the public and abusing the constitution. I feel that the people in the service should feel even more lowly since they have sworn to protect the constitution, bill of rights, and the freedom and integrity of this country. Failure to do so, fails the country, the people, and themselves. Blindly following orders is not an 'army of one' ... it is also a crime. Just because a superior tells you to go to war, or kill someone ... you must use you moral judgement to find out if it is the right thing to do. Innocent soldiers the world over and innocent civilians die every day in a false and illegal war against the wrong country. We had a tyrannical leader executed, but, many years after his crime ... we let the one who we claimed committed the acts go free because Bush said he is no longer a threat, that wasn't Bush's initial promise.

If you really research, with honesty in your heart, and looked at everything with a clear, open mind ... you would see things are not what they were made to be.

You are free to feel and think what you want. But, if you are a disinfo agent, shame on you. You loyalty should be to honor, respect, dignity ... within yourself ... when you have that, you tend to show more humility and respect others much more often and with pure intentions.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

How do I know some things? Let's see, friends who were at the Pentagon that day (and were close enough that they had to spend time at Bethesda for their injuries),

So lets see your friends were where?
Inside the building and they were close enough to say "Gee golly, thats an airplane ripping through the Pentagon"?

I call 100% BS right there.

20 years of service in aviation in one form or another dealing with maintenance, accident investigation etc...., current service in a ACC fighter wing (that did scramble for duty on 9/11)

Scrambled when?
After the threats had already reached their targets and no other threats remained in the sky?

Since no fighters reached their targets, and certainly could not look into the cockpit of these planes then you and your 'friends' have no proof arab terrorists were on those planes.

Of this, what can I offer proof?

Don't bother, in this thread alone you repost known and proven lies, anything and everything you say is suspect.

Later you say Saddam harbored terrorists. What a laugh, the American government pushed investigators off the case of the people they blame for the attacks months prior to the attacks. In January of 2001 Bush ordered Predator survelliance of Osama called off! On the day of the attacks America 'leaders' were having a breakfast with the man who funded the man who was supposedly the leader of the attacks.

America harbored and trained these "terrorists".

You are not the brightest liar I've seen on the net, for sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Maybe he was told to sit there and wait for further instructions? How do you know what they knew at the time? Do you think they just take him outside and drive around?

The president waiting for instruction ? From whom ?

The secret service should have carried him out of the room - IT'S THEIR JOB.

Bush showing up to that school was public knowledge, he should have been considered a potential target.

But no, they read the whole freaking book AND THEN staged a press conference with the kids behind him.

Sick.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think FreeThinkerIdealist brought up some really good tidbits.

The package covering what must be a vcr or something similar, the oddly placed

cabinet in front of the window.

The more I look at these pictures the more they just scream out "staged" event.

The way the guy is pointing at the screen, the perfect placement of the flag under his

arm, the deadpan looks on the guys on the left?!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Name one airliner that wasnt under ATC control in the Southeast United States that day....wait, there wasnt one.

Hold on, didn't you say this....?

Reports of unknowns attempting to access him earlier in the morning, reports of more hijacked airliners in the Northeast

And given the complete and utter failure of the ADC at the time to identify, locate, track and respond to the the planes that were inbound at the time, how the hell would they know what was where? Or was it my imagination that they had to ground everything in order to make sure that no further attacks were going to happen?

Big school...you would get ONE shot, MAYBE, before the Secret Service snipers dropped you, and they would drop you. Ditto, trying to break into the school. As you are from England, you might not be aware of how much firepower the President's motorcade has in it.

Actually I am aware. I'm also aware that a sniper can only take out a target he can see, and that he would be more than likely only to see one after an initial shot had been taken. I'm also aware that one shot with an RPG into a building is enough to kill a whole load of people and if they got lucky then the President would be dead, or his immediate security detail could have been severly disrupted leaving him more vulnerable.

I am MORE than aware that you can lob mortars from distance into even the most heavily defended perimeter, fairly discretely and at a quick rate of fire, and if you don't believe me ask the IRA (who did it) and the members of cabinet who were sitting in 10 Downing Street when it happened.

Also, given the apparent attitude of the attackers that they were going to die and be martyrs, it wouldn't matter to them if they got shot and killed. You don't appear to be thinking about this from the viewpoint of a supposed religious fanatic who doesn't care if he lives or dies.

Which involves taking the President outside and opening him to the hazard of a bullet or RPG. And if someone would have been outside, switching cars would do NOTHING.

You make target selection as difficult as possible. Pull the main car as close to the doorway to minimise the aspect. You bring other cars to secondary doors. You send decoys out - preferably covered - under one set of guards and stick him in the limo and then you send your man out of another door - covered again - at the same time as other vehicles are being occupied and then they all move off in as many different directions as they can.

And you get him away from his pre-booked, easy to locate appointment as discretely as you can and as soon as possible.

Its not rocket science is it?

I assert that the SS dropped the ball, if Bush was still in the school and Rumsfeld was going walkabout to inspect the Pentagon. They had no way of knowing what was coming next, and their assignments were not in particularly secure locations.

[edit on 26/0707/07 by neformore]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
no, one guy is, and the one next to him is pointing at the tv, through that old lady?'s head, with his arm raised just enough to fully expose the Flag. The lady in the background has her head perfectly where the X is on the door in the other picture ... almost like it was set up to guarantee the flag was in the first picture.

The photos in the "situation room" were all taken by Eric Draper

Eric Draper is the White House Photo Director and personal photographer for President George W. Bush. Draper worked for the Associated Press as a news photographer prior to joining the White House.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

They did tell their stories, just not in an arena that you would have access to.

Then , I retract my statement.

Also, thanks for the info on Saddam. Why hasn't the official line changed from WMD, freeing Iraq etc. to harboring terrorists?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
IIB - I saturated and I'm still seeing blue and gray. Like a Civil War epic. I also think the two rooms had different types of blackboards.

Two different suits is the thing I think but it proves little. He changed modes after the whisper, and perhaps to replicate real action he changed jackets real quick. Sound like his style.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Can someone enlarge the 2 middle photos to maybe see whether the cable from the TV is attached to the wall or not.

Better yet did this school have cable access at all on 9,11,2001?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
maybe he pee'd in his presidential depends from all the furiousity and pressure? THough i would first side with the staged photo op, then second the possibility he just changed..but thats just too wierd..though he did declare war(not really "declare" though)..then went golfing so we know he's not that normal right there.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why the limo would have been the best choice to put Bush inside of.

With 5 in. worth of ballistic armor under its skin, and added height and length, the presidential limo tips the scales at close to 4 tons. It's probably based on a modified Escalade platform, riding on run-flat tires. The dark leather interior is environmentally sealed against chemical attack.

Every inch of the limo's metal skin is backed by military-grade armor, which offers the highest level of protection with the least weight and bulk penalty. The car's windows, which do not open, are actually transparent armor. All the car's armor is at least 5 in. thick, giving the president maximum protection in the event of any attack. The interior is also environmentally sealed to protect the occupants from chemical and airborne germ-warfare terrorism.

cryptome.quintessenz.org...

So the decision to stay in the school was not too bright, but then again.....

We aren't dealing with someone too bright are we?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist

I would like to see what is on that envelope that just happens to be as long as the VCR, and tall enough to have held a tape ... but zooming in it looks more like two possible envelopes that could contain tapes. Like a shipping style envelope that would have the bubble wrap in it.

Ok, on the yellow boxes I am sure that it says VRU

Take a look and see if you can confirm

Would that be something that the Secret Service set up?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm still not seeing where the wall jack for the "cable access" is. Thanks for enlarging the photo. The envelopes could have contained the DVDs of the towers on fire.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I definitely see the VRU now ... so obvious I am a little sad I missed it. As to the meaning of it, we could have a whole thread guessing and never be sure.

The cable hookup ... there is a white chord, most likely coaxial, that goes from the back of the tv, drops down to (our) left, under the table and as it rises back up, the lower support section of the table hides it from being a definite if it hooks into the wall and the quality prevents us from seeing if it is laying on the table. There is a white spot on the table that 'could' be the wire, but from the quality, I can neither confirm nor deny it to be so. The cart is pulled out from the wall.

Looking at the position of the wheels on the cart, it appears to have been moved from a position further left and then back. I can visualize it in my head, but harder for me to explain. It doesn't mean anything, since obviously, that whole room was moved and setup to be in that configuration.

Here is an interesting thing, tell me if you notice it as well when you zoom in. That white 'block' in front of the pres. hand ... is the only thing that isn't jagged/pixelated. It looks more as if it was added, and the outside of it 'blurred' a bit to fit. It may just be my imagination ... but does anyone else see that too? Maybe another birdie by the pres. but it was the best picture they had and a simple edit took care of it? Sensitive information needed to be hidden?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join