It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 434
<< 431  432  433    435  436  437 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
friend of mine (utahbigfoothunter) just took a photo today or yesterday of a 50 foot ufo with caret style symbols all over it at a ridge near skinwalker ranch. I run skinwalker ranch website and the unfortunately poor quality photo (and intriguing story) of the flying object can be viewed at:

skinwalkerranch.org...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

[edit on 4-1-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Funny, I just stumbled over your site some minutes ago.

But your link does not work, since I am only asked to register. At least I don't think, this was the intention.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi Sid, use the link in his signature.

www.skinwalkerranch.org

I did not have time to try and find what he was talking about.

Edit: Nothing new apparently - yawn

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Katterfelto]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Katterfelto

Hi Katt,

well, what made me curious is the way, how I saw this site just a few minutes before I read this post here. It was our friend masker, who led me there.

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I posted this over at the Viral Dronehoax thread:

OK...anyone: a bit of help here. Does anybody know what happened to Sys? Have emailed him privately with no answer, which is not like him. I was friends with him as were many of you, so please disclose if you know. Hope he is 100% well and in good health.

Thanks in advance, Klat

[edit on 9-1-2010 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My last contact with the Redoubtable Sysco was in November, not too long after the copyright guano-fest at UCB. He seemed even more disgusted than I was, if that's possible. I miss him. I'm sure he is fine.

Remember "Charlotte's Web?" I had some contact with "her" at another place, probably soon to be deleted.

www.theparacast.com...

Happy New Year, everyone!

P.S. I'll believe Alien Dave is a dronie when I see the evidence myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I know this may be off topic, but your work here was legendary. Jonathan Nolan is back spamming his latest con, Starwalkers.

ATS con job

This guy's gone over the top on this one.

A few blogging sites have gotten their teeth on this, as well as a group in FB dedicated to exposing these guys for who they are.

Starwalker: It's just a bad fraud.

Look into this, he's setting a lot of people up to get scammed.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's not too off topic, since the pisces-folks mingled themselves with the drone saga. And also we see the hoaxers continue, even if they are from another suburb.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations to all

I am fine and doing well. Good to see so many people are learning about that Pisces piranha wannabe with the former 20 percent on investments at his defunct site....then reduced later..maybe a sale on shares who knows..Piranhas get their strength from traveling in numbers or schools. No doubt we had a school of them in the hoax..and fortunately..like the tenacious Fire ants who fearlessly scurry up your leg when you are stomping on them..we found the mark..the soft spots
People have gotten more enlightened..they too have formed their own schools...and can recognize red herrings or funny smells in the water..just like a shark can smell blood a mile away. There's a lot of Chum in the water for sure..but no one is biting. If you go and research Alexa.com you will see ATS is the only site weathering the blistering lack of interest onslaught regarding ufological matters, much less this chimera of past hollywood shows like serenity ..calling itself a bonafide event.pummeled and funneled to us of course..thru the usual amusing quasi official channels like Earthfiles..Mufon..Unknown country, who themselves are currently reaping the harvest for the the seeds of Bullsht .
Imo..Thats because of the IQ level and objectiveness of our base here and leadership..no matter how titillating the subject matter happens to be..the dust of excitement settles..the makeup comes off..You see what the one night stand you took out really looks like when those red bar room lights are gone..truth comes out.AND yes... thats what happened when we did our own Reverse engineering on this insult to peoples intelligence. .We are not only smarter..we are wiser. Personally..I hope the hoax epidode's impact and reverberations ..(and it has had an impact extending to that joke exopolitics and hilarious Crop Circle Mavens and its tourism industry..) kills the others....They are exposed for what they are imo ..and what factually the evidence and retention of evidence..backpeddling..then silence..such as by Linda and Whitley..demonstrated irrefutably they are no less than Flaming Frauds..nickel and dime store hustlers..handing out wooden nickles in change. They danced with the movie studios and radio affiliates along lackey websites such as Openminds and bogus Blogs such as Leviathan and his gender confused friend Atto..and others just willing to help out with the buzz..the truth be damned.....well..they danced with the devil..Let's Give the Devil his due.
Mufons former president..and now UFO issues unresponsive and let's make deals BUSINESS MGR..said beware the matrix!![/] wtf....Ironically how right he was.beware Warners Fox and their network of radio underlings and shills in the audience some of who Mufon advised on Sarah Connors Chronicles..

Make no mistake about it.

Hoaxes are not over while they stay in business and a few pockets of people remain complacent in a blissful state to people like these..but never like before..thanx to the internet and those serious about research and not empty chatter and ego tripping so prevalent on other sites.
Word got around..The word is power..The word now is..

Time to move on.
.Happy Days are over for them
They had their time and their day..
.We the unpaid and devoted to truth..fought the good fight..prevailed against very well organized money and commercial interests.
It's over
They are all just sticks in the mud now..can't tell one from the other..

This Day is Ours
This day now...and those to follow henceforth

Go home and embrace your families, friends, and your jobs
The things that matter..the real things.

Well wishes All
and to All well wishes

Sys_config

^i^

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Greetings and Salutations to all

Right back at you Sys.

Hope you're well, a blelated Happy New Year & sincerely, All The Best for the coming one.

Now Don't Be A Stranger!!

Greetings, Salutations & of course, CHEERS.....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hi Sys, it's good to read all is fine. Best wishes for you and yours in whatever you do. I'm sure you will do it well. This Isaac Caret Hoax affair, your pursuit of the truth and helping with many of my own questions has taught me much. For that I thank you.
Although a month late, Happy New Year.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ahoy there, Matey! Good to see you weren't abducted and reprogrammed by the MIB, Cap'n Sysco!

Here is another Captain Sisko dealing with some bizarre people.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gen.disaray

Hello my friend, I don't trust anyone that comes out of nowhere and says, "Hello my friend"Either way I'm actually a good guy, Can you get me into Earth Files for a day?Ive been unemployed for two years and can't afford to subscribe to anything at the moment. I was hoping to see what the web-site's all about?
Plus you gave up an certain info that's on the "Earth Files" and am frustrated because i cant see what your pointing at through the "Earth Files"Site???
Thanks either way!I'm the co-partner with "Ed Grimsley" when we showed over 500 people their first UFOs last year, at the "International UFO Congress" and we did it for free! 14 Cold night's for free! We'll be back this month for another whirl~* Hope to see ya there!
[email protected]
I have no idea how i came to your site and wrote this down???

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hi Sys
- I applaud your dedication and effort throughout the years on this case, I had too take a break from the whole thing a while back in 08 with many irl things going on I had too cut the rope for a bit.

Well, I am glad you are well sys ^^ and really awsome job you and the arc has been doing

The fight was always ours, and what an enjoyable one for that, with lots of twists and turns along the way, many of which I regretfully have missed, although the legacy will live on, this will remain internet ufology history, and undoubtfully one too remember.

I think caret as a whole has defined the complications between CGI and genuine photographic evidence of ufos, and has matured my eyes perception of any picture claiming too be proof.

For me, the reaction from caret was a kind of.... is that.....could that ...be real??? and this is the stage we are at in this day and age where digital pictures are of the same qualify as real life, and too add, the handful of witness accounts, interviews, added pictures and content into the mix, it becomes very accountable, or so it did for some of us back then.

Best wishes too all!

The truth eventually provails!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire How have you been old friend?
You are modest as what you provided us , at least for me, stellar.
And here, you distilled even better than I what the impact on was and will be I think for all the "-ologies".
There are some still lingeriing in other corners in states of denial, and as if to diminish the bald truth in their face, merely state the system is a failure. I think from our. relative standpoint its working quite well. Its merely that this event failed in in its own back yard. Let them malinger on and on, languish in their very own small sea of sorrows they find themselves adrift in. Creating their own wind hoping some how it catches their sail. Trying to create a silk purse from the leftover Sows ear. Unfortunately they cant do either.. Its a ship without a port, and the lights of the harbors do not , aye, refuse, to shine for them.

I could not help but reflect on everyones contribution here...I do wonder at times was it for naught..even my involvement..but think so fondly of you, Double, and countless others, who even though names escape me..I could not have done without following the many lights which pointed the way to whereiI would pitch my tent along the meandering way.

I suddenly recalled a great Episode of Twilight Zone..That answered my initial question was this a waste of time was it all for naught..?
I think you will all see a little of of each and everyone of ourselves in here, and the very essence of why we succeeded.

Kudos indeed ..we made a mark with this one....made more meaningful..because we share it, and something we passed on to others.
Make no mistake about that.

Sys
^i^

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
New drones development -- looks as though the jury may still be out:

droneteam.com...

The drone team is busy about vetting the Alabama witness by the name of "Ted Connors".

Concentrating on IR surveillance technology allegedly used by this guy's security firm.

It's not over 'til it's over, folks.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by srb2001]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by srb2001

On the last post of that page he thanks Linda. If Linda is involved, it's B.S. Linda is a total fraud. I wouldn't trust anything said by anyone associated with her, drone related or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry to bust your nuts after 400 plus pages,but either this guy really did what he said or he was on the moon with me when I was about eight .

I have never heard anyone explain the objects or rather the geometric shapes that when put together did things like levitate.I have posted on ATS for a couple years,this guy is for real,and you fly the ship with your mind
You need to learn to combine multifunctional geometric shapes with each other in the proper manner ,and how to tune in so you can decipher how the shapes fit together to get them all to work together to do what you want.

Pretty sure we were being trained to be pilots.

David Hamel was sharing this same tech with the world,dont sweat it this stuff is all over the place the English guy searl has also shared this technology,ask Searl what he thinks of the pictures,he could probably identify every parts basic function.

If Hamel was alive he could have done the same thing.

We have been intentionally led AWAY from learning what I and this guy are saying,the egyptian heiroglyphs REALLY SHOW HOW TO HARNESS THIS POWER,if you know how to interpret or understand the SYMBOLISM,you need to understand that fifty years of learning can be in its entirity represented in every way you could possibly arrange it or use it or apply it IN ONE SYMBOL OR POSITION OF A SYMBOL.

Hamel understood this ,I sort of do.

I dont think this guy is a hoax,and I am NOT going through 400 pages to share this particular journey,I will just say that his explanation of how the ships were controlled was like a symbol for me,this is not a hoax in that NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER EXPLAINED IT THIS WAY EXCEPT MYSELF HERE ON ATS.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8990686f20d2.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 431  432  433    435  436  437 >>

join