It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cut the chord: Anti-Semitism and the destruction of the Truth Movement.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
piacenza-

I am quite confused by your post(s). What I was trying to point out was the fact that numerous "leaders" in the truth movement happen to be anti-semites. Read the links listed in my post (because it honestly seems like you didn't before), and tell me otherwise. Racism/fascism will pollute the truth movement quicker than any other type of poison, and I am simply pointing out why it would be beneficial to the people seriously seeking the truth to sever ties with these morons. As a side note; I am sorry if you think I am calling you a racist, but I am not here to call a spade a diamond, I am here to call a spade a spade. Just like it is complete lunacy to blame the muslim population for the acts of the few on 9/11, it is just as loopy to scream "the jews did it!!", or in your case "the jews and the evil christians did it!!".

When are people going to stop blaming religion and start blaming people? I don't care if you harbor a form of atheism that makes richard dawkins look like a catholic altar-boy; stop pointing the finger at faith. 9/11 was an act of outrageous evil, no matter who you believe perpetrated it; let's just hope hell exists for those who executed it, and those who did nothing to stop it.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
No offense to anyone, but the jews seem to get 'wrongly' accused no matter what the claim.

How is a group of people always in the wrong place at the wrong time?

People on college campuses where I live were spitting/swearing at Indian (Hindu) girls because they were mistaken for being Muslim days after 9-11.

Why is it ok to jump on the bandwagon against one group of people but not scrutinize another?

Muslims are constantly defended on this site, and 99% of the time for the right reasons.

What exactly do you mean by "always in the wrong place at the wrong time?"? Care to elaborate on that? I'm sure that's how the holocaust took place, correct? Them jews are just always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Racism/fascism of any type is wrong. Deflecting the original point of my thread is completely unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here's the thing, Chimp; you can't control govt co-opting of the movement.

Which is what this clearly is. Govt payroll disinfo agents pushing their own "theories" that have an anti-Jewish (anti-Semite is a garbage term
) slant. What do you propose to do about it? You can't do a thing, because freedom of speech is mostly intact at the moment.

Seriously, how are you going to stop the people with this brand of CT from pushing their anti-Jewish tripe?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, technically, I don't have to do a damn thing. I am not a participant in the truth movement; I do my own independent investigations to sate my 9/11 questions. I am simply offering advice to those who would reach out to the general populace.

Anti-semitism is a garbage term? So skinheads aren't anti-semites? This doesn't make sense to me.

There is a link to 9/11 truth-guru's and anti-semitism. Whether or not you choose to see it for what it is, is completely up to you.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok lets take rense.com as an example.
Please point out the racist articles on the site. I have a hard time finding any of them. PS I read very well what you wrote and you basically said this:
Guys hey I respect your little minority that hasn't accomplished anything.
I beleive the OCT but hey I am open minded; just don't talk about JEW because if you do you are a racist. At least we don't touch a subject I don't want you to talk about.
But hey I am superior you are the minority but I respect you...

Are you Jew? Are you Zionist? Are you from Israel? Are you Christian? Who are you to tell me how to think?
Now since you posted that those sites are racist you need to prove it otherwise your post is skunk work.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Although those celebrating mossad agents actions were revolting i find it hard to believe that the 9/11 attacks were aided or abetted in any way with the state of israel.Having said that i do believe that israel had the same intel as the U.S.government and chose to sacrifice those innocent civilians for both those governments objectives.And to a previous poster..No we should not forget the USS Liberty...ever.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
... "skunk work"? You are acting extremely defensive here; why? Anti-semitism will serve as a catalyst in the dissemination of the truth movement.

Piacenza; seriously man, the anti-holocaust, anti-zionist/jewish propaganda is all over his web-site. I should only need to post a link to his main index, www.rense.com, for a reasonable human being to come to this conclusion.

You are acting irrational because i disagree with the fact that a sect of people were responsible for a 9/11 because there is no proof? I'm sorry if you ascribe to this theory, I am simply pointing out that blaming jews with little to no evidence makes the part of the truth movement that stands by this claim look idiotic and racist, and once more of the general populous is privy to this information, they will seem even more idiotic and racist to the layman.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Again can you point out an article on rense.com that is racist?
I might not agree with some of the articles posted but I don't see the racism. Please be kind and show me the light.
I can care less about religion, it happens that many ppl behind 911 the worldmedia the world banks are jew. So what?
You are making specific accusations so back them up please.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
but the claims of others that 9/11 was done by Jews because some Jewish men were celebrating the collaspe would be no different of total war on all Islam worldwide because Bush says OBL did it. I really hope you can see the difference between five Jewish people and all Jewish people.

First of all, let's stop using the word jews or jewish when talking about: Israel, Mossad, zionism. Yes, they are jewish people involved in all those but it is not them being jewish that gets me. It's the way they do things.

Yes, five Israelli Mossad dancers are caught filming 9/11 from the beginning and we let them go back to Israel? Only to have them admit on TV that they were to "document" the affair. That right there should send your the hairs on the back of your neck straight up. Let's reiterate. They were there to 'document" the affair. Why didn't they clue the US in on what was going to happen? Because for them to know to document, they had to have had forknowledge. Plain and simple. And we still bend over backwards for Israel our so-called friends.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Again can you point out an article on rense.com that is racist?
I might not agree with some of the articles posted but I don't see the racism. Please be kind and show me the light.
I can care less about religion, it happens that many ppl behind 911 the worldmedia the world banks are jew. So what?
You are making specific accusations so back them up please.

Thank you for the validation; "I can care less about religion, it happens that many ppl behind 911 the worldmedia the world banks are jew." There is no concrete evidence that the world bank or the "worldmedia", who you purport are "jew-controlled", were involved in 9/11. NONE. You are making contrived assumptions about who was involved/who was complicit without any solid evidence. As a previous poster informed the "zionist-watchers"; ted turner and rupert murdoch are not jewish. How do you explain this?

He is a holocaust denier, the articles are all over the website, look for them. You are making a great example for my original point; unfounded anti-semitism will destroy the truth movement. Bet on it.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by Ahabstar
but the claims of others that 9/11 was done by Jews because some Jewish men were celebrating the collaspe would be no different of total war on all Islam worldwide because Bush says OBL did it. I really hope you can see the difference between five Jewish people and all Jewish people.

First of all, let's stop using the word jews or jewish when talking about: Israel, Mossad, zionism. Yes, they are jewish people involved in all those but it is not them being jewish that gets me. It's the way they do things.

Yes, five Israelli Mossad dancers are caught filming 9/11 from the beginning and we let them go back to Israel? Only to have them admit on TV that they were to "document" the affair. That right there should send your the hairs on the back of your neck straight up. Let's reiterate. They were there to 'document" the affair. Why didn't they clue the US in on what was going to happen? Because for them to know to document, they had to have had forknowledge. Plain and simple. And we still bend over backwards for Israel our so-called friends.
Griff sir.What makes you think that israel DIDNT tip off the plot?Also how do you or any of us know that the government didnt ALREADY know about and let it take place.I myself am looking quite suspicously at the complicity of my government more than that of israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
Anti-semitism is a garbage term? So skinheads aren't anti-semites? This doesn't make sense to me.

For the millionth time...

Arabs are Semites too! THAT'S why the term is garbage. The US is actually teeming with anti-Semites, but since Arabs are the target of this variety, it's not "anti-Semitism." Again, the term is trash because Arabs are also Semites. Make sense now?

There is a link to 9/11 truth-guru's and anti-semitism. Whether or not you choose to see it for what it is, is completely up to you.

And? I already said anyone in the truth movement who blames Jews solely for 9/11 is a govt shill. Or they're paranoid bigots who blame Jews for everything, so nothing is special about it in this case.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Piacenza; seriously man, the anti-holocaust, anti-zionist/jewish propaganda is all over his web-site. I should only need to post a link to his main index, www.rense.com, for a reasonable human being to come to this conclusion.

*Shakes head*

Anyone who can think for themselves, and has seen enough information, will come to the same conclusion.. that Israel is an illegal occupation, and continues to inflict suffering and misery on the Middle East, aswell as posing a threat to the whole of mankind by provoking others..

Israel has over 200+ undeclared nuclear weapons.. the hypocrisy of that is astounding when you consider the Zionists are the ones pushing the Iran agenda. The UK and USA helped Israel get the technology, aswell as providing a few chemicals along the way.. no suprises, considering Israel is the puppet nation on the alter, waiting to be sacrificed for the purpose of the NWO.

Zionism is not the same as Judaism. They are two completely different ideologies. If you are true to Judaism, you should not accept Zionism, because it goes against the very foundations of Judaism. Even Ahmadinejad said Jews are welcome in Iran.. his statements have been taken out of context.

His views are no different to mine. We both want an end to Zionism, but at the same time, we do not wish the death and destruction of Jews.

If you claim to be searching for the truth, then you will understand all that i have said, because Israel IS in the picture, and you can not ignore its part in all of this. But again, the distinction between ZIONISM and JUDAISM needs to be made perfectly clear, because they are NOT the same.

Rense does not deny the holocaust happened. Niether do i. Niether does Ahmadinejad. But we all recognise the fact that the truth has been slanted quite evidently, and the history needs to be looked at again, because it is quite a pivotal event.

Ariel Sharon was the perfect example of a Zionist. In his own words;

"I am not a religious Jew. But i am a Jew. For me to be the Jew is the most important thing"

Save Humanity. End Zionism.

EDIT: I was going to post the YouTube video where Ariel speaks that quote, but its been removed due to "user violations".. despite the fact it was just Ariel talking...

Censorship in action..

[edit on 4-6-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You're wrong, seeker.

Click and learn!

As for your assertion that "government shills" are the cause of the anti-semetic theory, where's your proof?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As a side note; I am sorry if you think I am calling you a racist, but I am not here to call a spade a diamond, I am here to call a spade a spade.

And you are calling others rascist? Calling a spade a spade? Do you know what a "spade" refers to?

5. call a spade a spade, to call something by its real name; be candidly explicit; speak plainly or bluntly: To call a spade a spade, he's a crook.

4. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a black person.

I'm sure you didn't mean number 4 but number 5. But, it still could be taken as a rascist remark.

When are people going to stop blaming religion and start blaming people?

That's why we need to stop using "jew" and "jewish" and use Israel, Mossad, and Zionism.

If I were to say that the US did it. Would I be saying the Christians did it? Same with accussing Israel.

If I were to say the CIA did it. Would I be saying the Christians did it? Same with accussing Mossad.

If I were to say the NWO did it. Would I be saying the Christians did it? Same with Zionism.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
By the way I still have not seen anything racist in rense.com Please PM me a racist article if yu don't want to post it in here.
Again you made clear accusation which needs clear proofs otherwise its SKUNK work.
There I post you a link to Rense.com that I really liked:
rense.com...
Post me your Racist one please.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Of course I didn't mean it in any racist definition, Griff. The idiom is widely used in non-racist terms, so the attempted slander is laughable. That is one of the more childish attempts I have ever seen in the attempted derailment of a thread. Back to the drawing board, eh?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No, YOU'RE wrong!

I'll even use your own source against you:

Semitic languages

The most widely spoken Semitic language today is Arabic[1] (270 million total speakers), followed by Amharic (27 million first language speakers),[2][3] Tigrinya (about 6.7 million total speakers[4]) and Hebrew (5 million first language speakers[5]).

Semitic is actually a reference to LANGUAGE, not to the Khazars who married into Judaism. I'm not the typical fool who falls for the Zionist catchphrase, homey.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here you are piacenza. Pages of the stuff. Please, don't try telling me that denying the holocaust is an innocuous platform, either.

Here.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You're wrong, seeker.

Click and learn!

As for your assertion that "government shills" are the cause of the anti-semetic theory, where's your proof?

Here: Click and Learn:

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Akkadian, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution. The late 19th century term "anti-Semitism" came to be used in reference specifically to anti-Jewish sentiment, further complicating the understood meaning and boundaries of the term.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join