It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose change on the view , was blocked by the president

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
You guys need to find a better spokesperson than Rosie. She's mentally unstable and it shows on a daily basis. I think the fact that you guys actually cling to a personality like Rosie to spread the "truth movement" shows just how ridiculous it is.

I agree. Having Rosie as the 9/11 Conspiracy spokesperson does nothing but hurt the entire movement, or what little movement there is.

Got any suggestions on who we at ATS should nominate as our spokes person for the Truth Movement? I don't see any other celebrities stepping up to the plate to put their point across like she has...so if rosie is all we got's then rosie it is...unless one of you fine folks wants to step up and take charge...but I don't see anyone doing such...except criticizing rosie for her actions...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre

You guys need to find a better spokesperson than Rosie. She's mentally unstable and it shows on a daily basis. I think the fact that you guys actually cling to a personality like Rosie to spread the "truth movement" shows just how ridiculous it is.

I agree. Having Rosie as the 9/11 Conspiracy spokesperson does nothing but hurt the entire movement, or what little movement there is.

Rosie may be speaking about it, but I doubt even she considers herself a spokesman for the truth movement. That's why she has suggested getting experts on the View. Neither is Charlie Sheen a spokesman. But the opinions of celebrities attract attention, and with the blatant MSM blackout of 911 anomalies, such attention is required. In that regard, even if Rosie never says another word on the subject, she has already done a magnificent job. Apparently that woman has a lot more guts than all the other celebrities combined who agree with her, yet say nothing.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Since when did " The View "become the new " 60 Minutes " ?
The only people who should be watching the view should be starting
menopause , about now !

Seriously , I never realized the view was so important .... i wonder why ?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Turn MSNBC on, Keith Olbermann is going to tear him up!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
Since when did " The View "become the new " 60 Minutes " ?
The only people who should be watching the view should be starting
menopause , about now !

Seriously , I never realized the view was so important .... i wonder why ?

Maybe you never realized why The View was important because you were unaware of the show's ratings. It isn't the new 60 Minutes, and I don't watch the show either. BUT about 3 million people do, and then what's discussed on it is reported on by other media. Important? Yep, when they're talking about 911 it is.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I don't watch the show either. BUT about 3 million people do,

Which tells us that those 3 million people have no brains and have no lives.
It's a very sad commentary about the state of affairs in America.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNnoticed
Is there any way that "we" the people can have any influence on demanding that Loose Change be shown on the view? I mean...do "we" the people have *any* influence on the way this country is run now a days? Doesn't seem like our voices are being heard...

Well, they are the PEOPLES airwaves, and we do have the right to demand they serve US.

Someone said theyre under no obligation to show the speech, site the rules and regs on that or a law, I'd like to know?

Also, slight side note, they(ABC 7-NWO WHORE) show this traitor's speech for 53 babbling minutes and they or any of the other NWO PROPAGANDA Networks, havent shown a single Presidential debate? Why is this? Hell PBS hasnt even shown a debate yet? Arent these the issues that should matter to all, what the hell are these hopefuls saying? Why is it assumed that everybody has cable? I cancelled my cable, because I'm not going to support the Terrorist Corporation called TIME-WARNER!!!!!!! Verizon is Next. (new thread coming now...........) Please look at it. Cmon 53 minutes, Ive seen Press C's where they cut him off after 10 minutes just so the talking heads could try to propagate what he was saying, and he hadnt even finished lieing, i mean saying it all!!!!! So, Yeah, Keep drinking the coolaide repubs, your days of awaking will be coming, and you'll feel so dissappointed for trusting these sickos.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Flyers I never met you before but I do believe that statement was a tad bit harsh. Its not right to say that about people that you never met.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anybody have a YouTube link yet?

BPI

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A poster earlier claimed there was an investigation into the events of 9/11. I have to disagree. What kind of investigation makes its purpose "not to place blame on anyone." Is that really an investigation? Look at Paul Thompson 9/11 Timeline (cooperativeresearch). That is what the 9/11 commission report should look like. Watch 9/11 Press For Truth and see if you still agree with the commission report. And don't forget about the 28 ommitted pages in the report. The report is the smoking gun.

I believe trying to introduce the "inside job" is too much for the average person to handle. First expose them to the obvious cover-up, get the people thinking, then introduce the rest of bag of lies.

I don't watch The View but calling everyone who watches it "ignorant" is actually an example of ignorant.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well guess not much was discussed anyways as there is no mention of Loose Change or being prempted on the recap for today.

abc.go.com...

As for Rosie's replacement, maybe they should shoot for Nancy Peloski. She is outspoken against Bush and does nutty things like making trips to unfriendly countries that have sanctions against them and have meetings whose details have not been made public. If those meetings were proven to be the basis for Iran's recent backbone against the US and the UN then she might need a new job. Easy to talk big when you have been told to fear no retribution.

Sorry but The View is not a news show. They do fluff pieces. The very kind of fluff pieces that Barbera Walters never wanted to do as a female journalist. But, when the dumptruck of money backs up to your front door who is fool enough to disconnect the doorbell?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm surprised they didn't allow them on so that yet more people will get Loose CHange as their initial exposure to the subject, and then they can go thru thge laundry list of inaccuracies and so on in it, and then said masses will assume that since LC has so many holes then "the conspiracy" doesn't exist. Then go back to bed. I'd rather see Alex Jones on there talking about Terrorstorm. Avery couldn't even formulate an argument in their little debate with hitpieceman Mark Roberts. At least Jones can rattle off endless bits of info and related perspective from his hardwired brain.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

She's not my spokesperson, and tell me which posters here cling to Rosie?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Can you debunk the Gulf of Tonkin?
Can you debunk the USS liberty?
Can you debunk Operation Northwoods?

No, but I thought this was about 9/11? I believe the JFK assassination was an "inside job" but does this mean that the assassination attempts on Ford and Reagan were also "inside jobs?' No.

i would have to disagree with you on Reagan, I certainly think that was an inside job. but thats for another thread...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
But what the producers of these various films intentionally chose not to disclose was that the Israeli government made repeated warnings to to the Bush administration in the weeks leading up to 9/11.

Care to verify the warnings and what exactly they warned of? Buy this logic the presidents respose to the first plane hitting the WTC is almost criminal! And his respose to the second planes impact is treasonous!

[edit on 5/24/2007 by infinityoreilly]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So, no Loose Change on The View? Oh well.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I could give 2 explanations, but since everybody is already giving the "OMG CONSPIRACY" one, I will give the non-conspiracy one.

Let's say you have a government, 9/11 happens, and someone else claims that you did it, using (for the mainstream masses) quite convincing arguments / content etc. etc.

Would you let it air with the risk that the mainstream masses would suddenly oppose you and start a revolution?

Probably not.

Whether it was or was not because 9/11 was or was not an inside job, it's a strategical action, and those happen aaaalll the time.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Looks more and more like a Dictatorship to me! The more we allow this crap, the worse it will get. We the people need to take this country back from the power drunk criminals. OOPS! I mean politicians.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I say hooray for President Bush! He found a good way to prevent a one-sided propoganda viewpoint with no rebuttal from being broadcast to the millions of idiots sitting on their butts in the middle of the day while the rest of us worked for a living.

"You guys need to find a better spokesperson than Bush. He's mentally unstable and it shows on a daily basis. I think the fact that you guys actually cling to a personality like Bush to spread "truth" shows just how ridiculous it is."

...you were saying something about propaganda?

[edit on 25-5-2007 by gottago]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm not going to go through every post in this thread to see if this has been brought up yet, but here it is:

Bush had nothing to do with Loose Change. On Wednesday, the day before they were scheduled to be on The View, it was announced that Rosie was going to take the day off on Thursday to celebrate the birthday of a good friend.

I cannot believe that some here think that Bush had the show pre-empted. Is there any end to your gullibility?

There's nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, and curiosity. But when it comes to this level, I really have to question it. The View can have Loose Change on any or every day, if they want. They could tape the show on a Tuesday and do an unannounced swap of it with the show that was scheduled to show on Friday.

Do you see how impossible it would be for Bush to block them from showing it?

And if Bush were so set on covering up the truth, why didn't he squash Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911?

After skimming the responses, I see this:

Originally posted by nick7261

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I was wondering how they would stop the view from showing loose change.
President is now speaking instead of showing the view.

This is just more paranoid babbling, imo.

Rosie reportedly took the day off from "The View" to spend time with her partner on her birthday. The producers of "The View" can have the guys from Loose Change on every day of the week if they want. Bush can't keep scheduling press conferences everyday just to pre-empt "The View."

Seriously, this type of everything-is-a-conspiracy thinking is really getting to be ridiculous.

Bravo, nick7261!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join