It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose change on the view , was blocked by the president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The View airs at a later time on the West Coast, so it will be seen there today.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Who cares about Rosie! It is the point of getting the word out.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul3
This should prove to anyone with a mind and freewill that 9/11 was an inside job.

:shk: Riiiiiiiiiight .. because POTUS has a newsconference .. something that presidents frequently do ... this is supposedly a 'smoking gun' that 9/11 was an inside job?

Originally posted by talisman
it was announced yesterday that The Loose Change thing was cancelled,

And there you have it.

The president of the USA does NOT work his schedule around what Rosie O'Donnel does.

The VIEW can show their junk anytime they want to. They can show it tomorrow or next week or next month. Anyone who thinks that the White House scheduled this to somehow stop or 'shut up' Rosie should remember that.

Originally posted by nyk537
they can't preempt the view every single day with a new press conference.

exactly. they wouldn't even try.

[edit on 5/24/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
I say hooray for President Bush! He found a good way to prevent a one-sided propoganda viewpoint with no rebuttal from being broadcast to the millions of idiots sitting on their butts in the middle of the day while the rest of us worked for a living.

You guys need to find a better spokesperson than Rosie. She's mentally unstable and it shows on a daily basis. I think the fact that you guys actually cling to a personality like Rosie to spread the "truth movement" shows just how ridiculous it is.

Amen. These people wll cling to whoever speaks out though. It doesn't matter if it's Rosie O'Donnell or a crazy homeless guy who got a few seconds in front of a camera on local tv. They will take whatever they can get, because they have no choice. Maybe a lot of other people will listen to these arguments when they are presented proffesionally, with room for rebuttle, by a respectable human being.

Until then.....no.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why would Bush purposefully block the showing of Loose Change and replace it with some lappy press conference, hearing him tell us how hes gonna save us, and how we need to fight in Iraq, its absolutely DISCUSTING.

Obviously, and I will reiterate a previous comment, anyone with real free will can see that 911 is an inside job. They cover it up all the time, and they are doing it yet again with this. Its such a perfect timing, something that might totally incriminate the government in the eyes of the people, with the real proof with photos and interviews and scientific evidence, instead they cut it off, completely overriding the constution and free press, and put some piece of garbage propaganda.

Wow its amazing, the corruption gets worse and worse, it is beyond my imagination how anyone who claims to be a thinking man, can possibly still support this government and its constant perpetual flow of lies.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Okay, so the prez's speech, just happened. Who here cares to do a little research and find all the times and days the prez has held news conferences.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Even though it was cancell he could of aired his conference thinking they might still show it. I think that this hits the nail on the target that the government has something to hide.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The freaky thing about all this is my friend offered me "his" loose change right from his pocket yesterday, out of NOWHERE!
I mean what was that all about? Creepy. Oh yeah, I told him to keep it himself. I didn't really need it.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Ikema]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
spit out the blue pill nick

Because I pointed out the absurdity of your contention that Bush's press conference had nothing to do with "The View" doesn't mean I swallowed any pills. In fact, seeing some of the paranoid delusional posts by some CTers makes me wonder what type of pills they are swallowing. Or is it pot that makes people paranoid...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I dont see what Bush's speech had to do with blocking the View today.
The 9/11 show on the View was cancelled anyways.It wasnt gonna be on the View today.And Rosie isnt even on the view today,do to her partners birthday.
So,if Bush decided to do his speech today for whatever reason,I highly doubt it had to do with the View.
And im not siding with Bush,as I do believe 9/11 was an inside job.
I just believe the speech being today was a odd coincidence.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
I was wondering how they would stop the view from showing loose change.
President is now speaking instead of showing the view.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by acmeartifacts]
As I recall, the View is syndicated. That means that it airs at different times in different markets. So the people on the West Coast will get to see the interview. Alleging that this is some scheme by the president doesn't make any sense, and nothing is proven by his or anyone else's actions in these circumstances.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261

This is just more paranoid babbling, imo.

Rosie reportedly took the day off from "The View" to spend time with her partner on her birthday. The producers of "The View" can have the guys from Loose Change on every day of the week if they want. Bush can't keep scheduling press conferences everyday just to pre-empt "The View."

Seriously, this type of everything-is-a-conspiracy thinking is really getting to be ridiculous.

It is sad that something as obvious as your above statement needs to be pointed out to some people.

I'm still waiting for Bush to make himself a dictator.

But he needs to hurry because his time is running out.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry I must have missed it but what is "Loose Change"?

movie by the bowling at Colenbine guy?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Sorry I must have missed it but what is "Loose Change"?

movie by the bowling at Colenbine guy?

Hmm where to start...
Well Michael Moore has nothing to do with it.
If you would like to view it,go here
video.google.com...

Ram

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well - Atleast the amount of people being paranoid should tell you that an investigation of 911 should be done.

Even the president should encourrage a new investigation - If so many people want awnsers or are outright scared of their government.

It's logic.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Well - Atleast the amount of people being paranoid should tell you that an investigation of 911 should be done.

Even the president should encourrage a new investigation - If so many people want awnsers or are outright scared of their government.

It's logic.

There was an investigation done already. You just didn't like that one. So, let's do another which doesn nothing to prove YOUR viewpoint. Then, that one will be flawed too and you'll just demand another one. Wash, rinse, repeat... It's easier and cheaper to just deal with your complaining rather than investigate the same thing over and over and over.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

Or that a lot of people are in serious need of therapy.

OK, I get it already. People hate Bush. Bush is evil. Republicans are very, very bad people.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"Or that a lot of people are in serious need of therapy.

OK, I get it already. People hate Bush. Bush is evil. Republicans are very, very bad people."

Im a republican,,whats your point?
Republicans arent evil,and neither are democrats.
And the 9/11 commision report was a whitewash conducted by people appointed by Bush.
And there are so many unanswered questions,that another investigation IS needed.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by Ram

It's logic.

There was an investigation done already. You just didn't like that one. So, let's do another which doesn nothing to prove YOUR viewpoint. Then, that one will be flawed too and you'll just demand another one. Wash, rinse, repeat... It's easier and cheaper to just deal with your complaining rather than investigate the same thing over and over and over.

You just summed it up perfectly.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmm, so that means "The View" is airing on the West Coast right now, right? Dang, I might have to disconnect my cable to see this (since my cable follows East Coast times).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join