It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Deserved 9/11...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Mossad Agent Pearlman Releases Phony "Al-Qaeda Tape"

The CIA trains people to get rid of Russia and then they train people to
get rid of us.
No one ever thought of that.

Now is there subversion to make things going the way they are.

If people are trained to kill themselves in IRAQ, what about all that
Manchurian Candidate talk related to JFK Jr, Egypt Air and perhaps the
World Trade Towers and 9/11.

If its worked so well, the indoctrination must go on.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What most people fail to realize is that the United States owns the world as we know it today.... The fact that we funded and supported the entire world during WWII and the fact that we rebuilt the entire planet at the time with the Marshall plan is proof.. What most people don't realize is that if the United States goes down, so will the rest of the world and those who think we deserve all of this will be dying in the streets of their own countries from starvation if the United States is no longer around. Who is going to feed the world's poor, Russia??? That's a funny one!!!! To all of you who think we deserved this, don't bite the hand that feeds you, only a idiot would do so.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
After reading all the insightful points if view, I must say I don't think we deserved it, or had it coming,

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

It will become all one thing or all the other.

showcase.netins.net...

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well yes america deseved this some people said that they did not deserve it because of the women children on board but think about all the people america killed i do not hate american people i just hate the government 2 years before this happened ameirca bombed the chinese embassy in kosovo that is one of the many time the american government did crap on the international stage so serves the government right again i don't like when people die but america saw this coming and when it hits they should wake up and stop taking crap on the international stage

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
No-one deserves to die.. i get mad sometimes and say things i regret later.

But... I'm Gypsy.. a gypsy will never be a patriot,because i pledge myself to the earth.
America doesn't feed me,when you'll look at the culture,hotdogs,hamburgers,mcdonald's,burger king, i mean it's tasy and all.. but then look at China.. rice.. seafood or italy spaghetti, or my own country meat with patatoes and vegtables.
Wanna see something funny,idk if america sponsored the WW1&2, but what makes me really sick to the stomach is this,they wanted to get rid of Germany..well Hitler that is.
When the two great nations,USSR and the US accomplished that who ended up fighting ? the Cold war.
It wasn't to free people, they feared being dominated by Germany,and when they got rid of Hitler, they wanted to fight eachother to gain control.. and now because they both could blow eachother up, there is a so called peace,what ever country will gain the next major advantage will be the reign of a new Imperialism.

They free'd themselves to fight again. don't tell me it was because of the goodness from their hearts,then they wouldn't even let germany get that far.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
so in a way,the atomic bomb is keeping the peace.. without it there would still be a threat between USSR and US,
That's why north Korea and Iran are seen as threats. they now have the means to join that table.
Power,that is all there is too this crap,

Einstein and whoever was involved had an intelligent idea to build something,only later on he regret he ever participated in the development.
In a way these scientists developed an artifiicial peace.. and that sounds crazy i know.. but that's the reality of today.
that reality is man made yes,reality is what ever we make it to be,all other variables not controlled by us are the true definition of reality.
And i've spoken to a lot of people and philosophated a lot about it, but it's not accepted in this society.
Power that's all that counts,and since they gave Woman power too( the most reasonable of our species) there was no stopping it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
...at least that's what some people posting here think. Some people actually posts comments like, "I feel like the American society deserved 911."

I do not know about society. I have never seen it written that way. One thing does come to mind though. 9/11 was a retaliatory strike. Do you remember what for?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
You have the most illeterate president of the whole world another joke.

Hmmm....better spell-check yourself before you wreck yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
What most people fail to realize is that the United States owns the world as we know it today.... The fact that we funded and supported the entire world during WWII and the fact that we rebuilt the entire planet at the time with the Marshall plan is proof.. What most people don't realize is that if the United States goes down, so will the rest of the world and those who think we deserve all of this will be dying in the streets of their own countries from starvation if the United States is no longer around. Who is going to feed the world's poor, Russia??? That's a funny one!!!! To all of you who think we deserved this, don't bite the hand that feeds you, only a idiot would do so.

Do you believe that the US funds and feeds every other country in the world? I would imagine a post like yours is why some people suggest America deserved it. America is not the be all end all of the entire planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is no need going the 9/11 truth way, or conspiracies or w/e this is the truth as everyone can see.
maybe it's all a conspiracy,maybe 9/11 was an inside job non are really proveable..

the fact is there is a minority of people who wanna live their lives in power, because they know they gonna die eventually.
The true hero's are those not caring about power, they accept they're gonna die,even if it means poor and starved.

My honest feelings from the heart.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
So you refuse to tell us what you're talking about. Okay.

If you have to ask, if you can't see the truth in many of her points, it just proves her point.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
After reading all the insightful points if view, I must say I don't think we deserved it, or had it coming,

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

It will become all one thing or all the other.

showcase.netins.net...

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Stormdancer777]

Isn't that the same as saying it's ok for US to bomb whomever it likes,because they deserve it, but it's NOT ok if someone does it to US - because they don't deserve it?
edit on 11-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I don't know what you mean by " don't bite the hand that feeds you "
When you're born there is only one that cares if you get fed or not,and even that sometimes isn't the case.
i don't know why people think this way.. our resources are easy to get now yes,but in REALITY the earth feeds US.
You can't eat money.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Piacenza, your posting style is disruptive to the forum. As moderator of this subforum, I am asking you first nicely and publicly, to stop hitting enter after every line. Whether or not it is "a chat thing" does not matter. This is ATS, not IRC, and we have certain community standards to maintain in our posts here. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

Frankly I find that quite inappropriate. What on earth is wrong with using the return? Has piacenza broken the T&C with her posting style?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
9-11 happened because good people didnt stopp it when they had the chance. Evil is evil. Kennedy had a chance, he was killed. Basicly what the American people face is the devil. 9-11 was part of a ritual to open a spirit gate and allow a spirit to enter a human. The symbolism of modern day organisations imagery that were behind 9-11 can be compared to ancient understandings of the pyrmids, mecca's design and rituals. The towers were built to mimic an ancient form by which they could summon energies from people and earth. imagine a hard disk in your computer, a virus would collect magnetic data and move it around, causing you to perhaps break your keyboard or throw your mouse. Same thing here. now we face the ultimate liar, the blasphemer to life, freedom and God. The new age ushered in by willing slaves of evil rhetoric from beyond the grave, from before the stars. Dont believe me?

www.youtube.com...
________
www.youtube.com...

Well i won't say it's true or not, i mean your entitled to your opinion. but my opinion you've a great imagination

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
John Perkins is the real deal, he was in the front line for many years. Those of you who are shooting from the hip - do you have the cojones put your knee jerk reactions aside and listen, really listento what this man has to say?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've seen all these video's when you talk to someone with an influential position they will discard your opinion or what
you've to say.

give them facts..

You wanna see something i've seen nobody say anything about ?.
Right after 9/11 a lot of movies were on hold because they contained a terrorist angle to it.one of them is SWORDFISH.
" miss direction Stan,the eyes see and the ears hear " coincidence yeah could be.. but that's a lot of coincidences for one event.
The universe contains a lot of coincidences. but that's out of our control.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwiz001
I've seen all these video's when you talk to someone with an influential position they will discard your opinion or what
you've to say.

give them facts..

You wanna see something i've seen nobody say anything about ?.
Right after 9/11 a lot of movies were on hold because they contained a terrorist angle to it.one of them is SWORDFISH.
" miss direction Stan,the eyes see and the ears hear " coincidence yeah could be.. but that's a lot of coincidences for one event.
The universe contains a lot of coincidences. but that's out of our control.

Of COURSE someone in an influential position will discard your opinion, what, in the videos didn't you understand? These people seek to corrupt governments, assassinate another country's leaders, murder, exploit and wage war - of COURSE they will deny it if you ask them. It's quite ridiculous to think they won't.

Then you say 'give them facts' - these ARE THE FACTS.

Then you suggest a Hollywood movie as being more factual?

Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
John Perkins on the situation in Greece, from a recent Huffington Post article:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

SNIP

Economic Chaos, Loans, Greece and Corporatocracy

As I write this, I am watching the economic chaos in Greece. I'm sure we're all sharing the feelings of fear of economic collapse that is rampant among the other European countries -- and in fact, around the world.

These events are classic cases of what I detail in my books -- Confesssions of An Economic Hit Man and Hoodwinked.

Greece has been struck by economic hit men. Set to default on its debts, the Athens government is leading the pack of the 17 eurozone states as the first country using the common currency to be declared in "selective default" on its debt. In the process, this nation, where democracy was first defined more than 2000 years ago, is clearly demonstrating how predatory capitalism works to undue the freedoms of its citizens. The Greek people were not the ones who agreed to accept these debts and for the most part they did not benefit from them; yet they will be burdened for years to come because they were hoodwinked by the international banking community and their own corrupt leaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join