It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frozen Fireball

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Killtown, you have one theory and you are flooding ATS along with BSregistration with the same crap. Stick to one thread. Go back to your slap fight with Dylan, he may take you back

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Killtown, you have one theory and you are flooding ATS along with BSregistration with the same crap. Stick to one thread. Go back to your slap fight with Dylan, he may take you back

What is it with people lately....

There are many different aspects about different theories that deserves separate threads.

If we were to use your logic captain, we would put all threads that's related to 911 into one thread only....

That would not work.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

What is it with people lately....

There are many different aspects about different theories that deserves separate threads.

If we were to use your logic captain, we would put all threads that's related to 911 into one thread only....

That would not work.

selfless, I recommend to people here like Captain on ignore. They are worthless to argue with.

thanks for all your sticking up for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So I'm still trying to figure out if this video was taken from a helicopter of from a person on top of a skyscraper.

And, who took it?

Why do so many 2nd hit videos have no credit to who took it?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Looking at the way it is swaying, looks like a stabilized camera on a heli to me.

Still intrigued about the lack of movement in the crane until the zooming stops and it suddenly moves. As for its speed - optical illusion. It could just be a very long boom caught in the corner of a long lens.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Looking at the way it is swaying, looks like a stabilized camera on a heli to me.

Still intrigued about the lack of movement in the crane until the zooming stops and it suddenly moves. As for its speed - optical illusion. It could just be a very long boom caught in the corner of a long lens.

If it's from a heli, why didn't news show their logo on that video?

"Officially" I bet it was taken from a top of skyscraper.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So has anyone have a logical explanation as to why the "amateur" of this video has not been named?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Killtown

Are all amateurs usually named? What if he/she doesn't want to be named? Or submitted it anonymously? As for the area and from where it was taken, I honestly don't know as I don't live in New York City and am not familiar with the surrounding areas.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Killtown

Are all amateurs usually named? What if he/she doesn't want to be named? Or submitted it anonymously? As for the area and from where it was taken, I honestly don't know as I don't live in New York City and am not familiar with the surrounding areas.

It's just strange that SO MANY of the 2nd hit videos that are supposed to be from amateurs are not named.

That is something I would expect if the videos were faked.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Next question, was this video taken from outside, or inside?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'd say outside.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Unless helicopters can fly inside, I will say outside. Haven't we agreed that the camera was mounted on a helicopter?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Unless helicopters can fly inside, I will say outside. Haven't we agreed that the camera was mounted on a helicopter?

So what makes you think it was from a helicopter? Was it a news helicopter?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join