It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frozen Fireball

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Is the oddity of the fireball and falling debris the result of a video camera that can zoom out incredibly fast without losing its sharpness and resolution, or the result of something far more sinister?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think you, or whoever made the video, need to look closer. The fireball does not stop growing as the camera moves out. It's clearly still growing and moving upwards, just seems almost standstill as when zoomed out, it's so far away.

Or is whoever trying to say the fireball was fake? Added in later or something?

Gimme a break.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As I did enjoy the song, I think to say that the fireball didn't expand and froze up, is a bit of stretch!!! It would be pretty remarkable to have fake fireball. Interesting idea, but I'm not buying.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have to agree. When you take it slowly, it's harder to see, but in the actual footage you can see it still rolling around as he zooms out.

Why would the fireball have to be faked anyway? Even if you think the planes were CGI or whatever, you can still just load up a floor with an FAE and blow it out, saves a lot of trouble.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As I did enjoy the song, I think to say that the fireball didn't expand and froze up, is a bit of stretch!!! It would be pretty remarkable to have fake fireball. Interesting idea, but I'm not buying.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
yeah, the fire was faked on news channels around the globe and everyone here in NYC who watched the second plane hit is lying. We're all in on the plot.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm not saying the fireball stops growing for good, just for a certain amount of frames which shouldn't happen.

Didn't anybody notice that the debris under the fireball temporarily froze too?

How does that happen?

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Killtown]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Killtown what are you trying to get at.

No offense but are you saying the fireball was somehow faked or the imagery with it.

No offense, Kill, but I think you're investigating the wrong area of the World Trade Center conspiracy.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
No offense but are you saying the fireball was somehow faked or the imagery with it.

Do you know of any fireballs that temporarily stop growing and debris freeze in mid-air?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm presently looking at getting some video editing software installed on my machine. If I'm successful in getting it ot work, could you send me the original footage, or make it available for download?

Whilst you are counting frames, over what time period are we actually looking at?? 1/30th of a second per frame? 1/60th??

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It is rather polite to give credit to the music you use in your presentation.

Can you tell us here?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seems like post filming effects. Maybe the zoom was done digitally afterward.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The fireball is not supposed to "grow" forever Bro. All explosions that I am aware of will stop going outward at some point. Secondly, in the video you can clearly see that the fireball is still "boiling". Also when you zoom out you are obviously going to see less detail and your ability to see "growing" and detail will decrease the further away you get. This is kinda silly but the song is decent.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It could of been done at post editing or if this was a live shot it does look rather odd esspecially if what we are seeing is a live shot but it should grow as the camera pans back , maybe it was created that way for a stronger psycholigical effect , who knows ..

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
I'm presently looking at getting some video editing software installed on my machine. If I'm successful in getting it ot work, could you send me the original footage, or make it available for download?

Whilst you are counting frames, over what time period are we actually looking at?? 1/30th of a second per frame? 1/60th??

Would be happy to send it to you.

Don't know frame rate. Plane crash part is regular speeds. the explosion part was slowed in the dvd.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
It is rather polite to give credit to the music you use in your presentation.

Can you tell us here?

Pixies - Dig for fire

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moserious
The fireball is not supposed to "grow" forever Bro. All explosions that I am aware of will stop going outward at some point. Secondly, in the video you can clearly see that the fireball is still "boiling". Also when you zoom out you are obviously going to see less detail and your ability to see "growing" and detail will decrease the further away you get. This is kinda silly but the song is decent.

Then why does the debris freeze in the air temporarily?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
please put this in the skunk works.

why is it that on other sections of the forum topics of this calibre are moved to the skunk works within hours but for 911 they remain.

what's going on here ???????

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
please put this in the skunk works.

why is it that on other sections of the forum topics of this calibre are moved to the skunk works within hours but for 911 they remain.

what's going on here ???????

Why should this be moved to skunk works?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
First off I don't see any freezing personally.

Secondly, if this was indeed faked... What kind of work flow would produce this error? If the fakers animated a fireball then I doubt there would be any freezing in the animation...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join