It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frozen Fireball

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you watch the video the fireball is expanding as you would expect it to until the camera man starts to zoom out ,which gives the appearance that it has frozen .. Verdict = All in the mind ..

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy

Secondly, if this was indeed faked... What kind of work flow would produce this error? If the fakers animated a fireball then I doubt there would be any freezing in the animation...

A theory I heard is that the last frame with motion was the final frame of the original cartoon film, and CNN wanted to extend it. So, they zoomed out to make it appear longer.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Frozen Fireball? No, not at all.

Take a look at a PLANE FLYING AT NIGHT IN THE DISTANCE toward the horizon. IT has the illusion of standing still as you move away from it.

The thing is moving at over 600 mph~!

The real question here for people who keeping promoting the hoax of cartoon CGI things, is the following.

So what were New Yorkers seeing in the millions that day, that happened to be matched what they saw later that night on tv?

So where did the passengers really go then?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown
I'm not saying the fireball stops growing for good, just for a certain amount of frames which shouldn't happen.

Didn't anybody notice that the debris under the fireball temporarily froze too?

How does that happen?

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Killtown]

How do you know it's not supposed to happen?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I know I should bite my tongue...but Killtown, do you ever lay in bed at night and say... "that was a realy STUPID thing i posted?"

Insane Insane Insane!!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I know I should bite my tongue...but Killtown, do you ever lay in bed at night and say... "that was a realy STUPID thing i posted?"

Insane Insane Insane!!

You kidding?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
No offense but are you saying the fireball was somehow faked or the imagery with it.

Do you know of any fireballs that temporarily stop growing and debris freeze in mid-air?

No, I don't...including this one. Neither the fireball nor the debris "freezes"...the distance is fooling your eyes.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
First off I don't see any freezing personally.

Secondly, if this was indeed faked... What kind of work flow would produce this error? If the fakers animated a fireball then I doubt there would be any freezing in the animation...

You don't see the debris suspend in mid-air?

work flow?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Where did 77/93 passengers go then?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Maybe the original was not zoomed in, but for the purpose of shock value was cropped/zoomed to show the planes impact into the building, then in final edit they stopped the film on the zoom out once again for shock value, keep the fire ball there as long as possible.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
No, I don't...including this one. Neither the fireball nor the debris "freezes"...the distance is fooling your eyes.

Could be, or maybe the faking of the video is fooling yours:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Maybe the original was not zoomed in, but for the purpose of shock value was cropped/zoomed to show the planes impact into the building, then in final edit they stopped the film on the zoom out once again for shock value, keep the fire ball there as long as possible.

you know who big the resolution would have to be in the original for the clarity to be that good on the zoom in?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So what were New Yorkers seeing in the millions that day, that happened to be matched what they saw later that night on tv?

Assuming facts not in evidence. There's no evidence that "millions of NYers" saw planes.

There is evidence, however, of people seeing missiles:

What Did the Eyewitnesses *Really* See at the WTC?
www.911researchers.com...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
jesus , not more fake cnn footage bs ! day after day , the same old rehashed crap as the day before . it's nothing new , its nothing " sinister"
it's just another desperate attempt at trying to find a 911 "Smoking Gun"
that does not exsist . And it's quite sad to tell you the truth .

[edit on 12-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
their dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and may god let their souls rest from crap like this .

link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
jesus , not more fake cnn footage bs ! day after day , the same old rehashed crap as the day before . it's nothing new , its nothing " sinister"
it's just another desperate attempt at trying to find a 911 "Smoking Gun"
that does not exsist . And it's quite sad to tell you the truth .

[edit on 12-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

You are right, falling debris stays suspended in mid-air all the time. what was I thinking?

link   

Where did 77/93 passengers go then?

Dulce of course

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest

How do you know it's not supposed to happen?

The laws of physics are not supposed to suspend.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Could be, or maybe the faking of the video is fooling yours:

If this is the piece of tape your referring to , its a stop frame pull out .
surely you didnt think this was moving video ? did you ?

the videoo you posted first never played for me but if this is it , you , my friend are gullible .

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
If this is the piece of tape your referring to , its a stop frame pull out .
surely you didnt think this was moving video ? did you ?

the videoo you posted first never played for me but if this is it , you , my friend are gullible .

Is this still stop frame?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join