It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frozen Fireball

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest

How do you know it's not supposed to happen?

The laws of physics are not supposed to suspend.

Yes they are, they just did in your video.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've done a comparison of the first and last frames, and this is what I find:

As you can see, debris is falling during the zoom out, and due to the lost resolution of the fireball, it appears to stop growing but actually, it hasn't, only the camera has insufficient resolution to see it.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

As you can see, debris is falling during the zoom out, and due to the lost resolution of the fireball, it appears to stop growing but actually, it hasn't, only the camera has insufficient resolution to see it.

I'm not saying that is stops growing and falling throughout the entire zoom, but for some of it. it shouldn't stop at all, so whether it stops for 10 frames or only 2, the fact is it stopped.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm not saying that is stops growing and falling throughout the entire zoom, but for some of it. it shouldn't stop at all, so whether it stops for 10 frames or only 2, the fact is it stopped.

Remember when Time magazine put O.J. Simpson on the cover and darkened his skin tone to make him look more black and sinister?

Maybe the media enhanced the 9/11 pics and vids to make the images more dramatic. This would certainly blur the line between reality and what was fed to people through the media.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

YOu are absolutely correct! You could not possibly be mistaken! You could not possibly be wrong!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

To which frames are you referring exactly? WRT the GIF file would be easiest. I'm still working on that movie editing software.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So what does everyone think this white "ladder" is moving toward the left in the bottom right-hand corner?

I personally think it's a crane on top of a high-rise. If it's not, what else could it be?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, it looks like a construction crane. But what has that got to do with this thread? Did I miss something?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
fake, it looks to me like the main vid is froze but the crane part is either not frozen or added in altogether

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
fake, it looks to me like the main vid is froze but the crane part is either not frozen or added in altogether

Regardless if it's fake or not (I think it is), I'm just wondering what people think it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
looks like a crane, and the guy in it is swing it round to see the towers ?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
looks like a crane, and the guy in it is swing it round to see the towers ?

So it would be one of those cranes on a high-rise, correct? That's what I would think.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Seems like post filming effects. Maybe the zoom was done digitally afterward.

This was a 'tribute' video, so it was likely compiled from other footage, right? So couldn't they have used one frame for a zoom out, then continued with the normal action??

It would be nice to hear from the video maker, hear if he'd added that touch.....

Have you tried to match this shot to some of the live feed of that day??

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
well it appears to be high in the air so I doubt it could telescopic ladder from a fire truck. So I would have to say a construction crane.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can someone help me out and inform my why the construction crane is even being brought up? Is there something nefarious about it that I have failed to grasp?

Those cranes are all over the place in New York, and any other city in the world. What's the deal with this one?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't quite get the significance of it, either. I do agree that it lkooks like a crane though.

I still can't see the frozen frames. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
well it appears to be high in the air so I doubt it could telescopic ladder from a fire truck. So I would have to say a construction crane.

Yes, it's looks like a construction crane on top of a high-rise, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes Killtown, that's what people are saying. It's probably on top of a highrise, or at ground level but is a very tall crane. Either way, what's your point?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Yes Killtown, that's what people are saying. It's probably on top of a highrise, or at ground level but is a very tall crane. Either way, what's your point?

That would be a VERY tall crane!

Do I need a point?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nope, no point needed. I was just curious why the crane was brought into question, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join