It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is What 9/11 Truth is Up Against.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Where Are the 9/11 Whistleblowers?

Answering a Common Objection to Theories That the September 11 Attacks Were an Inside Job

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
God are there still people who think 9/11 was a government controlled attack?

I dont frequent these forums but my take on conspiracies is this. Some poeple just cant handle the fact that soemthing so catastrophic could happen in the MIGHTY USA they look for other explanations.

Just like JFK, how could someone so amzingly special be killed by such a non-entity as oswald? In their minds they cant reconcile these facts and come up with baloney.

here in the UK weve had to put up with the lunatics who say princess diana didnt die in a car accident. It was actually an MI6 assasination...I mean how could someone so special die from your common garden car accident??!!!

I feel sorry for these people

[edit on 7-5-2007 by yeti101]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
Just like JFK, how could someone so amzingly special be killed by such a non-entity as oswald? In their minds they cant reconcile these facts and come up with baloney.

Did you not see the video of JFK being assassinated by the driver?

You see the driver pull out the gun and shoot JFK, clear as day...

World trade center being an inside job is almost as apparent as the JFK assassination by the driver but yet some people still don't know.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
selfless are you being sarcastic?

i dont see the driver turn round and pull a gun lol

im sure mrs kennedy would have said something about the driver if that were true...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nice one Selfless.

I see it, I didn't see it at first. Watch the clip again. There is clearly something very much like a gun in the drivers hand.

If someone can get a capture on that.

Of course this is about 9/11 but it relates to Gov cover-ups, such as the Warren Commision.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
selfless are you being sarcastic?

i dont see the driver turn round and pull a gun lol

im sure mrs kennedy would have said something about the driver if that were true...

First concentrate on the fact that Kennedy is acting very weird like he was shot or something, all struggling in the car in a panicking state.

Then look at the driver turn around and look towards Kennedy for a split second then notice he pulls out a gun out of his shirt or coat and then you can see the gun point towards Kennedy and then you see Kennedy's head being turn into rubble... sadly.

If you can't see that then maybe it's denial that is preventing you from seeing it.

Denial is also preventing a lot of people from seeing what happened on 911.

I mean no offense, we all experience denial of certain experiences in our lives, it's not an insult.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thats just a trick of the light - the driver did not shoot JFK.

But - the last shot most definitely came from the right, the man behind the grassy knoll perhaps. Oswald was in a tower to the far left, so it wasn't him to fire the last fatal shot. JFK recieved at least two shots - the first one he recieves just as he passed behind the signpost.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Of course this is about 9/11 but it relates to Gov cover-ups, such as the Warren Commision.

You are right it's somewhat off topic but the thread is called, what 9/11 truth is up against. In a way, we are up against a group of corporate elites who murdered JFK and this reflects onto 911 as well. If they got away with a world broadcast murder of a assassin driver doing the killing, Imagine how easy it is for them to get away with the story that terrorists high jacked planes and destroyed the world trade centers.... not to mention that it's impossible for a building to pancake onto it self from structural failure...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Thats just a trick of the light - the driver did not shoot JFK.

But - the last shot most definitely came from the right, the man behind the grassy knoll perhaps. Oswald was in a tower to the far left, so it wasn't him to fire the last fatal shot. JFK recieved at least two shots - the first one he recieves just as he passed behind the signpost.
[edit on 7-5-2007 by Insolubrious]

Too much coincidence with the timing for me to believe that just as the driver turns his head around a trick of the light makes it look like a perfectly shaped gun pointing directly at JFK's head and then making it look like he shot him in the head and then you see blood splatter in the air and then he turns around to look where he drives all while the trick of the light is consistent with the physical shape of a gun being tucked away...

I don't think it's a trick of the light....

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hmm you mean the lighting of the head of the guy in the passenger seat?

Possible.

But that doesn't mean the driver didn't shoot him with a gun from a lower angle so we can't see him do it.

Because the driver turns around right when it happens like he is the one who causes it.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Some people claim though it is the reflection off the other person's head. But from this angle it is difficult.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah i see it now, i was looking at the video with a too big screen size.

It does look more like the reflection of the hair of the passenger in the front seat.

But i still think the driver turns around at the exact same time is too much of a coincidence, especially since he has to look where he drives.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
selfless

I think it is the reflection upon reviewing. But one thing that this video clearly shows beyond doubt, is that the bullet is coming from the Front.

Now to be back on topic about whistleblowers and 9/11.

I think that the CIA and others know how to keep things 'secret'. That is part of their business after all. 'Secrecy'.

If they didn't know how to keep things secret why would the Joint Chiefs have planned Operation Northwoods?

Or the 40 years or so of secrecy on Operation Gladio.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by talisman]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

selfless

I think it is the reflection upon reviewing. But one thing that this video clearly shows beyond doubt, is that the bullet is coming from the Front.

Yeah it does seem like it...

The driver, the way he turns around is suspicious to say the least.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
the driver turns round becuase kennedy has been shot. I dare say it was a talking point amongst the other passengers and that made him turn round...

you say im in denial? Please show me which frame the gun appears in. Can you do a screen grab and circle it for me? i dont see it.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Now to be back on topic about whistleblowers and 9/11.

Yes my bad, i can't sleep in a while now and I'm pretty much in a state of chaos.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
yeti101

One thing that can't be denied, the bullet is coming from the front.

Now answer this.

Why would the Joint Chiefs of Staff plan a Terrorist Campaign in Washington in the early 1960's, if they thought Whistleblowers were a problem>?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
talisman . the bullet is not coming from the front. All bullets and their exit wounds are accounted for. None came out the back.

Does your research consist of watching oliver stones JFK?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
yeti101

No, not all bullets and direction are accounted for.

Again I ask. The Joint Cheifs of Staff planned a TERROR CAMPAIGN in WASHINGTON in the early 1960's.

If they had a problem in keeping things secret why do you think they would plan such a thing?

This question relates to 9/11 since it is false flag terrorism and secrecy is kept at the highest levels.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
what motivation does the US government have for carrying out 9/11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join