It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is What 9/11 Truth is Up Against.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Loose Change is a piece of garbage. F**king crap is what I say.
Dylan Avery should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly until my foot turns into a pumpkin.

A Fox affiliate gave it a two segments feature spot, it has been featured in Fair magazine, Rolling Stone magazine, it also has been mentioned in both a Canadian CBC hit piece and a British BBC hit pieces. It was also shown in new Zealand during prime time hours and Avery claims some mainstream medias approached him for more exposure.

If loose Change was really a danger to the establishment do you really think they would give it so much time and publicity? Since when did we start to trust the main stream for telling us the truth?

Don't you wonder why 9/11 Mysteries is twice as popular on the net yet the media mentions NOTHING about 9/11 Mysteries even thought it is a far better production, a far more accurate piece and a much better documented piece?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
How exactly are you supposed to prove a fallacy Gwion? That's a double negative surely.. As you state, a fallacy is something which fails to have sufficient evidence to be proven true, so how...

Never mind. I'm not going to bother.

I have no proof that 19 fundamentalists hijacked 4 planes.

Well, except for... yeah, there's all that DNA.. Good think all the suicidal hijackers thoughtfully provided us with labeled DNA samples so we had something to match their remains against, in amongst the other body parts and few hundred thousand tonnes of building debris..

Science is amazing, isn't it?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
I have no proof that 19 fundamentalists hijacked 4 planes.

Well, except for... yeah, there's all that DNA.. Good think all the suicidal hijackers thoughtfully provided us with labeled DNA samples so we had something to match their remains against, in amongst the other body parts and few hundred thousand tonnes of building debris..

Science is amazing, isn't it?

Didn't you know? At the pentagon crash, they identified all but one passenger of the flight. The one which could not be confirmed was a young child ....and also none of the hijackers could be identified either.

But that's cool, 9 of the 19 hijackers turned up alive after the fact anyway ..... just like the passport found at the WTC, they jumped out at the very last second and made it out intact.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Truth stands firm for it IS, and no debunking neo-con hoards are going to silence the Truth.

There is no debate 911 was an inside job, it doesnt take a genious to figure that out, an hour of researching will do the trick. All the top minds all agree, 911 was an inside job, all the facts support it, and the government version is easily debunked to say the least.

Pay no attention to these people who challenge the Truth, for in their ignorance, they still believe not in facts, but in an image...the image given to them from their youth...the government is there to help you. No they are not, and they never do.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So an hour of research is better than 3 years and 1000's of interviews and subpeoned testimony? your right, anyone can see that it is that simple. thanks for clearing that up

9/11 truth is up against the facts.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by esdad71]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
So an hour of research is better than 3 years and 1000's of interviews and subpeoned testimony? your right, anyone can see that it is that simple. thanks for clearing that up

An hour of research is better than none at all, I agree with pepe, loosechange 2 is full of holes, gaping holes. It's just the catalyst for wanting to know as much as possible so you can enter discussions about 911 with some understanding as to what has been established as "the facts". Review as much material as you can handle, be ready for any new "evidence", then make your own judgements and state your oppinions right here on ATS!!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
I agree with pepe, loosechange 2 is full of holes, gaping holes. It's just the catalyst for wanting to know as much as possible

Then we don't agree, I don't think that loose-crap 2 is "full of gaping holes".
I think ...actually I know that loose-crap is pure disinfo, pure crap, not at all a good idea to promote.

Loose-crap 2 is a piece of disinformation, NOTHING ELSE.

Do yourself a favor, do the truth movement a favor and don't promote that loose-crap under any circumstance. But you should give 9/11 Mysteries the publicity it deserves.

[/soapbox]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
but, i think we're losing sight of the issue at hand...the one pootie brought to our attention and that is the supression of expression.

i dont care if VA is a british based company. if thier government is ok with them expressing ideas on their own the who is this other group to threaten them?

i mean, the other group by all means has the right to express thier displeasure and to tell people that VA is airing this film, but from there its up to the customers to decide if they want to watch it on a Virgin flight or if they even want to do business with virgin, but to threaten them is a bunch of crap.

i too think anything avery has had a hand in is crap but who am i to tell him or anyone else they cant produce or show his work. im a big boy and if i dont want to watch it again i wont. if i dont want to fly on a VA flight because i disagree with their airing it i wont. but those choices are up to me to make as a consumer.

just as its my right to not go to the website this all started from.

but thats just my view. l

Ram

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

This is my view..

Should there be more reds?

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
what did you people expext ? did you really think that an airline
would show that piece of misrepresented video ? that entire piece
of crap lc2 is nothing but peoples twisted words . and @ 80% of those people who are in that thing , want to be removed for just that .

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Great imagery, simple and true!!

Originally posted by Ram

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

So post some facts boy, and youll see how fast I shoot them down, cuz the official story cant stand up to real analysis.

And your wrong mate, Ive researched this event since the day it happened, which was about 6 years ago. And, I can tell you, my little sister is able to take the official story of 911 apart, its very easy.

So I challenge you and every other official pusher out there, come now, lets have a debate! Bring your facts, Ill bring mine, lets have this out, you will never win. Ill shoot down your facts with pure logic, and back that up with real facts.

Dare you take this challenge? How many hours of research have you done? Lets see it, come on, lets see your arsenal of knowledge about the official story, and about facts. Id love to see it.

Ill even make a new thread where people can come and add to the side. Facts only please, lets have a real debate about 911, I challenge everyone!

[edit on 5-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I see blue has 2 warns against his name!

Why did Virgin pull the video?? I thought Branson was stronger than that!

EDIT: What is the image about?? I missed something.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
I see blue has 2 warns against his name!

Yes that was bow to happen.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I apologise for drunken rants of nothingness.

I was rude and moronic at best. I say whole heartedly..I'm Sorry..

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue73
I say whole heartedly..I'm Sorry..

All good
:0

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I feel compelled to say what I feel when I've had a few. Yet feel I should sit back when sober. I apologise for any rant or stupidity. Juvenile...I know...

Though I'd still like to know.......

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by blue73
I say whole heartedly..I'm Sorry..

All good
:0

Thank You for takin the time out to give a #..

Cheers...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew
Loose-crap 2 is a piece of disinformation, NOTHING ELSE.

Do yourself a favor, do the truth movement a favor and don't promote that loose-crap under any circumstance. But you should give 9/11 Mysteries the publicity it deserves.

[/soapbox]

I'm not promoting LC2, it is part of what this thread is about. So none of the discrepencies like WTC7 and the Pentagon that LC2 brings up is worth further investigation?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
I'm not promoting LC2, it is part of what this thread is about. So none of the discrepencies like WTC7 and the Pentagon that LC2 brings up is worth further investigation?

I am preparing a thread to the effect of LooseCrap and Avery.
Sure he points to certain things but he mixes it with BS and lies.
Ask yourself why LC is making it into the media, ask yourself that man.
Don't you think there is something fishy with that?

I spoke with SmallStrom (the maker of 9/11 Mysteries) as well as AK Dewdney and we all agree that this guy is nothing more then disinfo and BS, deliberately lying to us.
About the Pentagon, things might not be at all what they appear and Avery is playing into that big time.

SmallStorm knows that something is very very wrong with the pentagon scene and that's why she didn't mention anything in her movie about the pentagon scene.

Just hang on for my thread, at some point this week or maybe on the week end.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join