It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With this one I rest my case. TV fakery at his best.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sorry mate bad pixel only in the weirdest things??
Why not bad pixels in any other buildings?
Why the pixels exactly at the penthouse?
Why so unluckily the its only the penthouse dancing?
Why are bad pixel only in the freak planes?
Where are the witnesses of the jumbo jet hitting the pentagon?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There are bad pixels all over that video, but you're seeing what you're focusing in on, which is that particular building. With the planes you see them on the planes because the human eye is drawn to motion, so you're looking primarily at the planes since they're moving.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Exactly I am attracted to the motion of the penthouse falling.
PLease I beg you to just push the ignore button under my name.
Thank you in adance

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ah, misdirection in asking about the Pentagon, a good tactic for a strategic withdrawl within an arguement. The Old jedi mind trick, eh?

I have given you a link, here you go again. WWW.ARCHIVES.ORG. They have a WHOLE section with every bit of footage that was available that day.

The only strange video, is where they are live and you can see the shadow pass behind the heli camera, and then an explosion. The CNN reporters initially state that this is residual explosions but then soon correct themselves and state a second plane has hit the building. This is live, this is not a SNL tape delay.

This is nothing but an attempt to piss people off. What is your occupation P?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Your eye is drawn to the SHADOW from the pixelation moving along the side of the Penthouse. The Penthouse APPEARS to be moving, but if you unfocus your eyes and watch the entire screen without focusing on anything, you can see several buildings on the right side of the screen appear to do the same thing during the video.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
in this gif i removed the plane to show how unreliable these highly compressed video clips are.

its so easy to manipulate these images.

you cannot get acurate size comparisons / movement trajectories etc

there is a horrid amount of pixel bleed in 99% of the clips.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am retired.
Please you as well hit the ignore button you are (and succeeding) try to make people do not concentrate to real events.
You post and post just for the sake of it.
You wrote that you saw the penthouse collapse...
You shouldn't have because as you stated the building collapsed 30 seconds later but in this video stands till the end.
Please ignore me from now on.
Appreciate

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Actually thats a great ideo of a missile hitting a building same kind of explosion thank you for sharing it with us

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not a chance. People like yourself self propogate and are spreading disinfo about the events that occured that day. You seem to enjoy inciting reaction yet continue to state you do not care.

Have you ever, just for #z and giggles, read anything NIST offers preliminary on WTC 7? Anything? I mean, You tube also has light saber duels but I do not believe they are real.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Actually thats a great ideo of a missile hitting a building same kind of explosion thank you for sharing it with us

lol so you are trying to convince me that a clip i just doctored is in fact a missile hitting the WTC

jesus christ man get a grip . FFS

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Dear Government,

I am very persistent and I can work no stop 10 12 hrs a day.
I would like to apply (seriously) as a so called debunker.
If anyone has any infos please contact me by email (you should have it as per my real infos).
I thank you in advance and promise to do a good job.
PS if you pay me I would love it even more.
Thank you

Damn I already feel better

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i am an avid supporter of the truth movement i believe 100% that the American government destroyed those buildings

but i do not believe that its a hologram for gods sake

or a CGI plane

how dare you call me a debunker *SNIP*

EDIT
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' sorry for the name calling , no more will i post on this topic . good day sir

[edit on 22-3-2007 by tombangelta]

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

Originally posted by piacenza

lol so you are trying to convince me that a clip i just doctored is in fact a missile hitting the WTC

jesus christ man get a grip . FFS

FFS

You will never get these guys to see what's going on. Threads and info like this one just go to show that people can't handle the truth. How can anyone deduce from a crappy highly compressed youtube vid that theres CGI there? The ammount of pixelation in those videos is reminiscent of the Doom port for the SNES. Pixels in a compressed video don't equal a fake, they equal exactly what is there: a crappy overcompressed video. I haven't read the whole thread but I could have sworn that these videos were argued somewhere before on ATS. This is yet another very poor attempt at disinfo.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your sense of sarcasm its actually equal to zero and your understanding of what I write its just above that level.
You will never catch anything between the lines if you think the way you do.
This is why the 911 truth movement will never reach the masses. Because of people like you.
You are actually worst than debunkers.
I am dead glad the truth will never come out especially the truth you portrait as blinded right. Fascism played the same way.
It does not really matter what side you are in. You are as aggressive as they are but at least they have their agenda.
What do you have?
They have a plan you don't and remember that writing on this forum as you do wont make you a real man.
Realize that the truth wont come out MARK MY WORDS.
So enjoy more you inner life since its probably the only thing you (and we) have left.
At the end you will drive your SUV so why do you care who did 911?
You should have cared a little more before the events and you probably failed. Now its to easy to say you are a 911 truth hero.
You (generalized) and me made this happen and we do not realize that the real perpetrator were within us.
We concentrated in the material life of our existence and denied our real inner.
Now its time to pay, we let this happen way before 911, we gave them the right to do it.
Just think of what you have left because everything will change, but remember that you will not be able to stop it.
So yeah go ahead spread the truth to the blind but when it will be time stop because you are not the Saviour.
I actually stop myself right hear I have nausea of ppl like you that are blinded in their fight.
You are fighting no one else than yourself. Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm talking about the whole hologram/missile crap that everyone keeps spouting. I believe that planes hit the buildings on 9/11 no holograms, missiles, lasers, or anything of the like. I was merely referring to the videos. They are all of poor quality. The REAL conspiracy of 9/11 doesn't lie within the realm of what hit the buildings. The real conspiracy lies within the upper echelon of our government. We need to be focusing on WHO is responsible. Any person with their feet grounded in reality can see that planes hit. No missiles, holograms, flyovers, etc. Everyone is looking in the wrong place IMO. Look at the people in charge that day and look at how the evants played out within the higher levels. If you want the truth that is where you need to look. All else is conjecture.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
piacenza

I have asked you to post a good quality video. You haven't. I now ask you to question the people you are following. Did you ever think the people feeding you this might be lying?

Okay, try and study illusions. I know a thing or two about illusions and trust me there is NOTHING in any of the video's or in any of the pictures that proves that CNN used CGI. Its ridiculous.

Take a look at the bottom pic. Do you see how much *PERSPECTIVE* can get screwed up?? Look at it carefully. It is not tampered with, it is simply an ILLUSION.

OR this, it appears to be moving but it isn't. These are STATIC IMAGES and are NOT MOVING.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
some people will NEVER believe what 50 million people saw live on tv .
it's absurd to think a plane didn't hit the wtc . you have to be a complete
idiot .

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If these people put half the effort required to come up with this crap into some real investigation then maybe we would get somewhere. Hell pretty soon we're gonna see someone say the smurfs did it or something like that. People posting crap like this gives a bad name to every 9/11 researcher or Conspiracy Theorist. This thread should be retitled as "Same old drivel about holograms and CGI"

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
d/p ??

[edit on 23.3.2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
these are from two angles, while the plane was executing a sharp left-hand turn, you will see it coming from the right provided your viwing angle is close to 90°.

would have helped if they zoomed less, but it's obvious as day that the largestt part of the explosion is on the other side of the building and that we're only seing a part of it while the second impact video is head on ( late part viewed from the heli), thereby occluding the plane.

[edit on 23.3.2007 by Long Lance]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join