It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With this one I rest my case. TV fakery at his best.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Damn you are one of the million that watched on lie TV now can you please point me to video interiews of the one that say it better live not on TV I bet there should be a few thousand witnesses I could find only this one for now:

After you watch this guy you tell me he is a real witness...
Why planting witnesses around if there are a few thousand ppl that saw a big (sorry a 767 its still a big plane IMO)?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Show an explosion before the plane hit the tower the explosion can be seen lower and in plain sight.

Check it out it's a pretty good video

Video Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

opppss sorry this is the video : www.youtube.com...

The first one is good too!

[edit on 22-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Show an explosion before the plane hit the tower the explosion can be seen lower and in plain sight.

Check it out it's a pretty good video

Video Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

At what point in the video does this happen?
I have to goto bed in 10mins & would like to see what exactly you are talking about.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You have a narrow perspective if you think the process would need a genius.

Hardware/software run fail safe systems.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Rotator]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
(sorry a 767 its still a big plane IMO)?

Even if the 767 WAS a big plane, as for looking the size of a missile, again it goes back to perspective. Those cameras are pretty far away from the buildings, just the buildings are so big that they look closer. Even a C-5 Galaxy, which is one of the biggest planes in the world looks awfully small at two miles. A 767 at even 3/4ths of a mile is hard to see sometimes, at a mile or more it's almost impossible to see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
you might wanna check out this video trying to start a thread but was trashed...

Bad Pixels? Bad prospective?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

[edit on 22-3-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Correct, the penthouse collasped first, which shows it was beginning to fall from the inside out. This occurs about half a minute before the collapse. I cannot beleive you call bad compression a dancing building.
pathetic.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
weird they rebuilt it later on live TV on CNN

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Weird also you say 30 seconds but on this video its still standing after over a minute Gotcha

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Because what he SAID was that the Penthouse collapsed 30 seconds BEFORE the building collapsed. The video you are showing was NOT the building collapsing, so therefore the Penthouse will still be standing a minute into it.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Exactly what a pity that it actually collapsed during the CNN interview and was rebuilt with CGI Lie on TV

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What are you talking about??? It DIDN'T collapse during the CNN interview. You keep using badly compressed videos from long distances as "proof" and coming up with outrageous claims. That was NOT the building collapsing and being rebuilt.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry mate but this time is a check mate.
The building no does not collapse only the penthouse.
When the video shows the building dancing it is actually doing that effect on live TV.
Sorry you are 100% wrong and I am actually very happy about it
I wont take any silly explanation this time.
They are just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Zaphod58
I think you are getting very confused.
Watch the Video on top of the last one.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hate to tell you, but YOU are wrong. I can go out and film a building anywhere and move the camera up and down just a tiny bit, come back and compress it badly and make it look like that and get the exact same effect. You need to learn about compression artifacts and pixelation before you start crowing about how this is the smoking gun of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry mate I still think you are watching the wrong footage.

ON this footage the penthouse at the beginning falls and later magically reappears dancing around. Notice how only the penthouse dances.
THIS IS THE VIDEO.
The other video just to show you its real.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
They're both the EXACT SAME VIDEO. You see pixelation that makes part of the Penthouse look darker than the rest, it seems to shift downward, and that's the ONLY MOTION of the Penthouse. It's the same in BOTH VIDEOS because it's the SAME LINK.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
When the video shows the building dancing it is actually doing that effect on live TV.

No ... only in the highly-compressed, resized, and edited-who-knows-how many-times Video.

If your "live TV" looks like that, then you might want to consider getting a new one.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thats live footage from CNN you can see the penthouse fall clearly.
The building should have felt 30 seconds later but it did not.
Building 7 its on the right side of the commentator.
The next image is a closeup with the rebuilt penthouse supposibly dancing.
This is the first hard evidence
The first...
Incredibly you are ignoring it.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No, what we're ignoring is the so called smoking gun coming from a badly pixelated, edited god knows how many times, horribly compressed video that doesn't show ANYTHING clearly. The Penthouse "falls" like two pixels in the video, then goes back to normal. Even allowing for a 6 second delay in broadcast, there is NO WAY they could have "rebuilt" the building in that amount of time, even with a freaking super computer behind them. It would take them a couple of seconds to even figure out that the building was falling!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join