It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crazy plane today its a mistery now its a freak of nature..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
I had a good look at this and I don't go for this theory of no plane / plane fakery but you might be interested in watching this video comparison, two different shots from very similar angles, one shows a plane the other doesn't. Perhaps its just a perspective thing.

www.youtube.com...

Yeah that is pretty interesting actually. Maybe on the vid where you can't see a plane it was just coming from behind the building, so it was out of site. Either that or one of the videos was fake

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
On the frame you pulled out as evidence, the end of the wing just happens to fall perfectly in the space to the right of the black band on the right side of the tower, which slips back out of sight behind the top of the building.

It's an optical illusion, compounded by the poor quality of the compressed video.

But hey, at least this one has wings.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
piacenza, do you really honestly trully believe that the planes were illusions? Or are you just showing us videos getting our opinions? If you believe the planes are illusions can you please tell us how you think they pulled if off. Because i think real planes would just be a hell of alot easier to do.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Are we so sure guys I have a really really bad screen but those shades of blacks do not appear at all of the same color.

If someone with better skills a better graphic can make me a zoom I would appreciate

[edit: reduced image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let me tell you:
!st there is the nose of the so called plain passing through the whole building before exploding.
To many videos with missing parts.
To many videos with missing plane.
Weird object going at high speed.
The hole smaller than the plane once it enters the building.
The CGI made explosion video.
Too much just to much.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sorry to bother you one more time I wrote this also in another thread might be only my screen or I am not an expert in graphic but...

check this video out.
But first cover the second explosion and concentrate with the smoke on the top of the building and see how it misses frames (more and more after you hear the explosion).
After that cover the black smoke from the building and check the explosion from the plane how beautiful smooth good colors...
And after check the reflection on the right building and tell me that does not look like a video game.
I also noticed the orange fireball last longer than other videos.
I am saying it might have been retouched a little.
At the end re watch everything all together a few times.

here it is again:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really don't understand what you are getting at here. There were hundreds if not thousands of people who SAW the second plane with their own two eyes. I personally know two of these people -- My boss who was in a conference room a few blocks away, and my neighbor who was also watching from his own office. On top of that, many news organizations were filming at the time and caught the same event unfolding LIVE from different angles. What was it that these eyewitnesses saw exactly if it wasn't a real plane, and only a "video trick"?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really don't see it being in front of and behind the building at all. In every frame it looks as if it is always behind that building.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
here it is.
This really makes me wonder .This guy took one of the most famous video.
He is an expert and what does it says about his own video?
Looks like a bad special effect.
He watched 6 times and he seems like he cannot understand it...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I watched that segment of the video several times and to me it has always appeared to be BEHIND the building. I am as open minded as a person can be but I just dont see it.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
but referring to the guy on the top you might wanna say its poor compression of some sort.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
here it is.
This really makes me wonder .This guy took one of the most famous video.
He is an expert and what does it says about his own video?
Looks like a bad special effect.
He watched 6 times and he seems like he cannot understand it...

Now what are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that this guy -- who shot this video and witnessed the plane himself -- he doesn't think anything hit the tower at all. HE SAW IT. The rest of the interview confirms HE SAW IT AND BELIEVES IT.

When he says "bad special effect", I don't think he means it was a poor job at fakery. IMO he means it's something some horrible to imagine, that it's like something out of hollywood. And when he says "I watched it 6 times and cannot understand..." again, he's not saying he doesn't believe it (because everything else he said in that interview makes me think he did believe it), but he's saying it's too horrible and terrible to comprehend. It's called shock and denial. It happens to everyone in traumatic situations. By no means did I think he thought his own video was faked. Come on now...get real!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i dont usually bother posting in 911 threads (mainly because i think there are more than enough people who have been following all this stuff ALOT....and i haven't)....

But i have to say that there is a strange image anomalie with this...BUT A LITTLE ONE......

No one will see it unless they freeze frame it around the time of passing over/behind/infrount/whatever,the yellowish building...

Right before (like about 3 pixels wide) before the BOTTEM wing(left wing) leaves the yellow building, the wing appears INFRONT of the building!?!

However, i have seen compressed vids where the "square" that the image is formed in, can sometimes appear not where it should be, as in, infrount or behind the "continuation" of the moving image.

Poorly explained but, basically im saying that the "wing-tip" that appears INFROUNT of the building when it shouldnt, is a mis-placed "image square" from the next frame when the "wing-tip" emerges from behind.

Just my 2 (and very scatty) Cents

Edit to say
iacenza, what you need to do is make a nice clean screen shot of the moment,the ONE FRAME before the wing clears the building, to show people what you're talking about, in my opinion, that the best frame there

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
he is especially referring how the plane got inside the building (it did so breaking a few physical rules)
Why saying a bad special effect?
I would have said shock horror incredible but bad (why bad?) special effect?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
thank you I thought I was the only one in the world to see it

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Piacenza...

Just incase you didnt see my edit above

Edit to say: Piacenza, what you need to do is make a nice clean screen shot of the moment,the ONE FRAME before the wing clears the building, to show people what you're talking about, in my opinion, that the best frame there

Correction.......I think you already did, at the begining of the thread, my apologies

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
cool there is also a zoomed image of that frame with obvious difference of colors...but today people are blinded

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow, I find it hilarious that people are still trying to cry hologram. Thats ridiculous. This theory hurts ALL theories creditability.

This video: www.youtube.com...

Is a complete ignorant and blind video.. Let me explain...

Exactly 36 seconds into this video above, if you watch the white patch of city at the top of the WTC building to the right, you can see the plane fly by, but compression is so bad it is hardly visible. I circled the jet, and drew its flight path. Watch the video and stare at the spot and you will see it too. Its there..

And this... this is ridiculous too...

The camera on top is on the ground. It is looking from the ground up to the sky. The jet is a few 1000 feet above the camera, that is why the jet is silhouetted against the sky.

The camera on the bottom, is a few thousand feet above the jet and the buildings. This view is looking down to the ground from above. This hides the jet into the city backdrop as I explained and circled above.

Is it a coincidence this guy put the lower camera on top of the higher camera? To confuse the perspective of the viewers? On top of that, in order to fit both screens on top and bottom, he compressed the image even more to hide the jet.

IMHO I feel this video is purposely trying to harm the REAL conspiracies of 911 that actually make more sense.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
cool there is also a zoomed image of that frame with obvious difference of colors...but today people are blinded

lol you can't just claim that everyone else is blind just to make it look like you are right.

So far no one has agreed with you on your claim that the plane goes in front of the building. The most support you have got is Anomic of Nihilism saying he sees what you're on about, but even he thinks it's just misplaced pixels.

And you're still not answering people's queries, you're just ranting on and on about how you are right and everyone else is blind.

Do you honestly think that there was no plane there on 9/11?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Okay here is the thing guys. With a 2 dimensional piece of film you will get into trouble with 'depth perception' especially when compounded with compression and lighting.

Please do not jump to conclusions. The one film that is making its rounds around the net is footage from a helicopter and many people are claiming they see no plane.

First of all, there is a plane but it is difficult to see because of compression.

I also agree with the comments, many people saw a plane that day. Let us not start going off on a tangent, but let us be careful and wise rather then foolish and wreckless.

In most cases I have noted we are looking at very poor quality images and or film.

Yes indeed the films with the wings vanishing looks odd, but have we ruled out the obvious? Namely some film editing software?

Why are we so quick to believe the news faked this but people on the net are honest?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join