It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crazy plane today its a mistery now its a freak of nature..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the plane freak show.

I watched this video over and over and over again there was something bothering me but I could not say what it was so I watched it ,watched it and watched it, than finally something came up.
Without even zooming I saw something disturbing while it flies over the first building, very disturbing...

Watch it in real time many times (if someone care to download it and to a frame by frame analysis) it might hit you as well.

It seemed that the plane at first its behind the building and later in front of the building...
With normal speed you might actually see it better...
First building remember...

now some frames

in the back

And in the front

[edit: reduced image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 18-3-2007 by piacenza]

PSP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Who i was looking the vid without reading your text first but it was bothering me to i saw it after 4 times watching but omg!
How can this plane be infront and in the back of the building?
I think of the bad vid qualitiy it looks like it changes position.
What do you think?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
they must have had the worst camera equipment that day..
One coincidence fine two a little to much but 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 etc...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i watched the video about 10 times, slowed it down and it seems the plane was behind the building in every frame.

PSP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Really sure it was all the time behind it?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
hikix there is also an enlarged pic quite obvious and you can see it quite clearly at normal speed once its in the back once its in the front

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry, but the top edge of the right-hand side of the building is the same color as the plane's wing tip. It's an optical illusion caused by the merging of similar colors, which makes the tip appear to extend further than it really does.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry dude try a new one... are you color blinded?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Sorry dude try a new one... are you color blinded?

Nope. You must be if you can't see that the tip has the same color as the edge of the top of the building.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Why is that you guys just never like to admit you were wrong?

PSP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'll go up with micpsi
i think just of the poor quality of the vid that de wings are not very good visible and things get fackt up!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Not another one!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the footage.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ok guys 3 videos showing incredible missing wings 2 videos with no plane in site a video with an object that looks much more like a missile than a plane now this freak...
Guys you are out in force excellent brain washing my hats off.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
yeah I really think the plane is behind this building as well...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You really have to use better quality vids. There is so much compression going on with most vids on youtube and other suck sights that you could find strange thinks in every frame.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
how many of these posts are you going to make everyday? the plane is obviously behind the building in both pictures.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I had a good look at this and I don't go for this theory of no plane / plane fakery but you might be interested in watching this video comparison, two different shots from very similar angles, one shows a plane the other doesn't. Perhaps its just a perspective thing.

www.youtube.com...

Also the no wings anomaly i find a bit odd since more than one camera angle appears to show this. A trick of the light? Video compression? Most probably. Still its weird how other camera angles show a similar effect.

My opinion is I think it would be easier to use real planes than to fake it, there is less that could go wrong. Example, what if they screwed up and didn't set off the simulated explosions caused by the collisions at the right moment? Everyone would know. Kinda risky if you ask me. Also, where did the sound of the engines come from? Flying speakers or strategically placed speakers? (chuckle)

NPT often suggests that the plane should of offered more deflection and couldn't penetrate the building. Well the plane was travelling at approx 500mph. Have you ever heard the story that if you drop a small penny off the eifle tower it could kill someone?

Think about a bullet, if you threw the bullet with your hand at someone its not going to penetrate their body, it would bounce off, but shoot it out of a gun at high velocity and we know it will penetrate.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
there are actually 3 4 videos around with no sound of a jetplane.. only the explosion

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah I think that the plane is behind the building all of the time as well. It looks a bit weird at a couple of points because there is a gap between the penthouse and the building where you can see the wing through it. But the plane is still behind the building.

I don't know what you're trying to prove from this anyway? That there wasn't a plane?

If anything, the massive explosion that comes out of all sides of the WTC would be more useful to research.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
there are actually 3 4 videos around with no sound of a jetplane.. only the explosion

sure, but there are a few videos that do contain audio of the jet plane. Also worth considering is the explosion was much louder than the plane.

What i find more suspicious is the majority of news network audio is muted with commentary dubbed over leaving us with very little audio evidence of the explosions. There are also different versions of same clips but with different audio(!) The ones that contain the real audio are usually pretty short / cropped.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Insolubrious]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join