It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 Reason To Believe...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Read the whole post Ultima

I have read the whole post, the main topic is about Pearl Harbor.

I dont have a problem keeping Pearl Harbor out of here.

Yes you would like it kept out so it can not be used as more evidence.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No actually you missed the whole point. But I bow to Connected's request.....

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No actually you missed the whole point. But I bow to Connected's request.....

So what othe facts and evidence do you have to support the official 911 story ?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

Out of all the things I have said on this thread, you pick a damn "figure of speach" to debunk.. WOW you don't get out much do you.

Nope, I just like to look at the "credibility" of my sources..

Prisonplanet -- bad source
LooseChange-- bad source
911truth.org-- bad source
infowars.com-- bad source
American free press-- bad source
pilotsfor911truth-- really bad source
Connected-- abismal source

thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
GwionX

So anyone that doesnt agree with the offical lies of 911 is a bad source right?

Please, show us your good sources. Ok?

Or just grow up..

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Nope, I just like to look at the "credibility" of my sources..

Prisonplanet -- bad source
LooseChange-- bad source
911truth.org-- bad source
infowars.com-- bad source
American free press-- bad source
pilotsfor911truth-- really bad source
Connected-- abismal source

thanks for clearing that up.

So what sources do you use ?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I bet he says NIST lol.. even though NIST STILL hasn't finished their report about WTC 7.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because they can't figure out why It collapsed, and they can't find creditable people to help them. lol.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

#1 Reason:

"It would be too big a conspiracy to be covered up for so long by so many people. People can't help but talk. A secret is only a secret till you tell 1 person, then it will get out...EVERY TIME."

Didn't The Manhattan Project involve 200,000 people at over 30 sites including entire cities built for the employees? Was everyone discussing the secret project to develop an atomic bomb freely at the water cooler, before the secret was revealed? Not to mention the hundreds or thousands of other secret projects, and operations, many of which we will never know about; which must have included tens of thousands of deeply involved people.

The amount of people involved in letting the terrorists operate could be maybe 2 guys in high positions giving orders to ignore Able Danger, etc. Then a couple of high-ups in the White House are probably involved. Maybe a few demolition experts recruited from special ops; guys who can keep a secret. And the rest of people involved would committe suicide as they flew their planes into their targets. That leaves about 199,970 extra people that could have been involved and still have kept it secret like that Manhattan Project.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I will interject my short paragraph to start. We have a third tower collapse, just like the first two. It didn't have any big plane smash into it. The only thing I have heard is that debris from the other buildings crashed into it and took it straight down too. Man if it were that easy to take buildings straight down, then all we have to do is crash a bomb into a building and wait for a neat collapse. We don't need demolition crews any more.

Has the third tower even been talked about on the big networks to any extent? It's one of the biggest oddities, yet it is rarely talked about.

Connected, some of the people we are dealing with obviously have their own agenda or are doggedly holding onto their beliefs.

You will encounter disinformation attempts here on ATS. I have dealt with it on my posts. Sometimes you get an attack on your character or intellegence with a laughing smiley accompanying comments. Sometimes the arguments really add nothing usefull to the conversation, and are just attempts to discredit the poster, or sidetrack the conversation.

Troy

[edit on 17-3-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Maybe this is a bit off topic,and in know way am I claiming this as any sort of proof,but,if someone told me a missle hit the pentagon I would not have replied"geez,looks more like a plane..."

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choppsmcfame
Maybe this is a bit off topic,and in know way am I claiming this as any sort of proof,but,if someone told me a missle hit the pentagon I would not have replied"geez,looks more like a plane..."

really? i would've looked at all the pictures of plane parts and said "but then why are there plane parts everywhere?!?!"

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

According to the official reports, about 21 terrorists/people helped execute 911. How come THEY didn't let the secret out during the planning stages? How can someone believe 21 people can execute 911, and then claim it would take 100+ people if the government did it?

Because those 21 people thought they were doing something good. Those 21 people thought they were doing God's work and were going to be rewarded. Who WOULDN'T keep something a secret if they thought that?

However, anyone who kept the 9/11 conspiracy secret would be knowingly helping in the biggest mass murder in American history.

You would have to be serial killer evil to do that. Like Hitler, Stalin evil. Do you know anybody like that? I don't. There's people like that, but they're a rare breed.

And how much money would it take for you to keep your mouth shut about the murder of 3000 people? A million? Ten million? A hundred million?

You say threat of death keeps them quiet as well. Would you stay quiet, knowing you might die, if you thought 3000 people were going to get murdered? I wouldn't. I couldn't live with myself. And I'm certainly no moral guy.

At minimum, you're talking dozens of people, most likely hundreds. And none of them had the moral fortitude to reject the money or the threat of death and save those people's lives? Not even one?

Highly unlikely doesn't begin to describe it.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

does this guy seriously think that people won't be disuaded by death threats?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Your telling me the UN doesn't exist.

Obviously, the UN exists. You're putting words in my mouth.

You telling me the NWO that Bush senior has been dreaming of for years, the NWO Bush senior was advertising on newspapers, and the NWO that Pres. Bush is trying to fullfill right in front of your eyes doesn't exist??!?!?

That's right. It doesn't exist. It's not real.

I suppose you're going to start denying that Area 51 exist either.

Originally posted by lizziex3
I havent read the other posts yet so im probably just repeating stuff but heres what i have to say

first of all, our government couldnt even cover up watergate or clintons blow job. yet they can easily cover up the most horrible terrorist attack in known history?

Ok using your same analogy:

Our government can land man on the moon, create the nuclear bomb and put 2 rovers on mars, yet they can't cover up a terrorist attack?

And from what I can see, the majority of Truthers disbelieve in the official story because they don't personally see how the building could have fallen.

That's not the only reason people disbelieve in the official story. That statement is not only misleading, but plain wrong.

Originally posted by whiterabbitFirst time a building had support columns sheared by a jet and had its fireproofing knocked off by a jet going 500 mph.

Ever.

Sorry, WTC7 was not hit by a plane. Did you know that yet? That kinda defeats your arguement.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbitFirst time a building had support columns sheared by a jet and had its fireproofing knocked off by a jet going 500 mph.

First off do you really think an aluminum plane could really shear massive 4" thick steel columns, after going through the steel facade? And even if it did shear columns, according to nist 6 I think in the ST. you still have 41 columns undamaged. That is more than enough to carry the extra load.

How much fire proofing do you really think could have been 'knocked off'.
Do you realize that the fire would not have been hot enough even without the fireproofing to cause global collapse? Lets say the fireproofing was knocked off on all the columns at the impact point, how does that effect the parts of the columns that were not in the impact zone of the aircraft?
Do you realize that for those buildings, all 3, to have fallen the way they did ALL the columns would have to fail at the same time, otherwise you would have a partial unsymmetrical collapse?

All basic physics.

All you are doing is repeating the official story with no thought put into it at all. Unless you can refute my claims with your own words, and not just repeat the official explanations (lies), then you have NO credibility to argue for the official story. And that goes for everyone who is in denial.
We all know what the NIST report says, how about giving us something new?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

2. We have gate security video but no video of them getting on the planes.

Yeah Ive seen the video, you can't even clearly identify the hijacker. It could be anybody really.

LMFAO...yeah... your so right... but it wasnt me. Was it you swamp?

Here we see one of the biggest problems that those in the CT world have. Even when presented with evidence, they either chose to ignore it, or disbelieve it. It's a no win situation.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Here we see one of the biggest problems that those in the CT world have. Even when presented with evidence, they either chose to ignore it, or disbelieve it. It's a no win situation.

DENY IGNORANCE.

Problem is thier is more evidence against the official story then supports it.

I am still waiting on video of the terrorist getting on the planes. Because we have evidence of at least 1 terrorist alive that was supposed to be on flight 77.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by sensfan

DENY IGNORANCE.

Problem is thier is more evidence against the official story then supports it.

I am still waiting on video of the terrorist getting on the planes. Because we have evidence of at least 1 terrorist alive that was supposed to be on flight 77.

There is video evidence of Atta and others going through the check in process already.

Please let me know which terrorist that was on the flights is actually still alive? I believe that any discrepancies like that were shown to be either wrongful identification due to stolen identities, or it was just another person with the same name.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

All basic physics.

All you are doing is repeating the official story with no thought put into it at all. Unless you can refute my claims with your own words, and not just repeat the official explanations (lies), then you have NO credibility to argue for the official story. And that goes for everyone who is in denial.
We all know what the NIST report says, how about giving us something new?

All Basic Physics.... yet you explain NONE of it. EVER. Anok...please show me your basic physics...I actually have the "BASIC" physics of your tilting tower. The documentation shows the rate tilting of the upper section of WTC 2 occurred...and why. Using geometry. Obviously, analyisis of the second stage of the collapse was impossible due to the dust, debris ect.

This paper however gets deep into the details as to the how and why.

"Basically" here is the final analysis from Doctor F.R. Greening:

The collapse of WTC 2 began with a tilting or rotational motion of the upper section of the Tower about a “hinge” at the 80th floor. This rotational motion, which commenced at a tilt angle  2, was caused by an almost instantaneous multi-column failure that eliminated the structural support on one side of WTC 2 near the impact zone. Once set in motion, the upper block moved with a nearly “free” rotational trajectory of a body
pivoting under the constant force of gravity. This behavior was sustained at tilt angles up to about 25degrees. Thereafter the motion of the block changed somewhat although the suggestion that the tilting suddenly stopped is not correct.
What appears to happen is that the tilting upper section was continuously crushed near the 80th floor by its own momentum so that the rotation was no longer that of a rigid body. Eventually the "hinge" at the northeast corner failed and the descending block took on a more vertical motion. Interestingly, once the hinge failed, and the pivot became
frictionless, the motion of the center of gravity is predicted to become vertical, causing a shift in the rotational axis. Unfortunately, however, details of this stage of the WTC 2 collapse were obscured by smoke, dust and flying debris.
F. R. Greening
[email protected]

I also have the entire PDF document that goes into detail the math involved that explains the above summary. I will be more than happy to post it if you would like.

In case your curious, here is a brief BIO of Dr. Greening:

I have a Ph. D. in chemistry , but my official title for over 20 years was Senior Research Scientist at what used to be called Ontario Hydro and is now Ontario Power Generation. I was in charge of radioanalytical chemistry research and discovered all sorts of problems with OPG's CANDU reactors. I have published scientific articles in the Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy, Canadian Journal of Physics, Chemical Physics Letters, Journal of Nuclear Materials, etc. I even worked with the great Nobel prize winning spectroscopist, Gerhard Herzberg, for 2 years back in the 1970s.

Email: [email protected]

So Anok...I ask you to explain to me your "basic physics" as to how this Dr. Greening is wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
With 9/11 all parts of the puzzle point to the very same directions.

One of the only leaks in the whole 9/11 operation:

And there will be still people who say this man is a lie or that he was just hearing voices that day. If you believe it or not, this is just the tip of an iceberg wich many refuse to see..

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 137
With 9/11 all parts of the puzzle point to the very same directions.

One of the only leaks in the whole 9/11 operation:

And there will be still people who say this man is a lie or that he was just hearing voices that day. If you believe it or not, this is just the tip of an iceberg wich many refuse to see..

Can you enlighten me on what exactly the leak in that video is? I don't see anything that isn't already known by everyone.

Please help me understand.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join