It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(D) Richard Lamm - How to destroy America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
So in your opinion, cultures that stand by crime, terrorism, honor killings, anti-semitism...cultures that thrive in violence and ignorance... are equal to all other cultures? Sorry, but no. These are INFERIOR cultures...very INFERIOR indeed. And these cultures want to freely practice their crimes in the USA? Not on my watch, pal.

Ha ha ha!

You tried to clean it up, huh? Did you realize how bad that looked? Now, list these inferior cultures that are taking over America.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So in your opinion, cultures that stand by crime, terrorism, honor killings, anti-semitism...cultures that thrive in violence and ignorance... are equal to all other cultures?

so we're kicking out the white supremacists?

crime: americans commit it
terrorism: white supremacists commit it
honor killings: still happen in the south
anit-semitism: still all over america

Sorry, but no. These are INFERIOR cultures...very INFERIOR indeed. And these cultures want to freely practice their crimes in the USA? Not on my watch, pal.

i hope you realize that america is the serial killer capital of the world.
what's so superior about that?

df1

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Some folks dismissed my previous post citing "la Republica del Norte" as an example of extreme multiculturalism being a danger to the continued existence of the US. The article below makes it clear that this is not a myth.

The Albuquerque Tribune in its issue of January 31, 2000, reported at length on one man's plan for a Republica del Norte. The new republic, according to its herald, Dr. Charles Truxillo, an adjunct professor of Chicano Studies at the University of New Mexico, should be brought into existence ''by any means necessary.''(1) Despite this impatient tone, Truxillo admits that the new Republica del Norte will probably not come into being until toward the end of the century. When it does take its place among the nations of the world, it will be a sovereign Chicano nation straddling the present U.S.-Mexican border. North of the border, it will comprise the present states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and part of Colorado. South of the border, it will include the present Mexican states of Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by df1]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Victimhood temples .... Pray at the altar of 'no personal responsibility'. Light a candle at the altar of 'I refuse to assimulate and become an American'.

Not everything American is worth preserving you know.

Pray a novena of 'the government owes me everything'.

What else are they there for? Why do we elect them if they refuse to act in our interest?

Make middle class whitey pay tithes ('reparations')and do penance for the sins of some people who lived hundreds of years ago.

What your grandparents stole is what your current life style may very well be built on and if one feels uncomfortable assuming that a fact at least consider the possibility that you benefited by the mass murder of the original owners of the Americas.

Expect middle class whitey to be 'humble' and not bring up the fact that it was white Americans who fought to end slavery and that many white American ancestors died in the liberation.

If you think the civil war really had anything to do with liberating people your sorely mistaken.

Victimhood temple holy days - ______ (fill in the blank) history month celebrations for the perpetual 'victims'.

The vast majority of the people on this planet are very much victims of circumstances beyond their understanding. How can you fight what you need decades of schooling to even begin to understand?

Victimhood temple anthems - RAP 'music' about how bad whitey is and about shooting cops rhythmically pounded into the brains of youth.

As released and funded by rich white folk.... Why do rich white folk choose to make this type of music popular?

Temple of victimhood theme song (to the tune of Dr. Pepper)-
I'm a victim,

In ways that your arrogance does not allow you to understand...

You're a vicitm,
Wouldn't you like to be a victim too?

Some people like playing victim but the idea we have of them normally have very little to do with real poverty as much in the world suffers it.

Be a victim,
no responsibility.
Be a victim,
get a free handout.

I don't think you should be making up songs when you have so much to learn about these issues.

yes.
It's really sickening.
America opens it's heart , and our wallets, to true victims.

The united states government steals far more wealth from the world than it ever gives back trough aid; the math has been done if you cared to investigate the issue.

For example, when 9/11 happened and when hurricane Katrinia happened (as well as the big overseas Tsunami, etc) we Americans opened our hearts, our homes, and our wallets to help those who were real victims.

You will probably be surprised to find how little your money did ( if anything ) if it was given to federal programs... You would be even more surprised to find how little of the money the US government promised has so far found it's way to the true victims.

Millions upon millions of donated dollars poured in to charities and through our tax money in government aid. Volunteers helped.

Which all did very little and people were dying of completely curable injuries weeks after Katrina happened and months after the Asian Tsunami. The volunteers who went on their own sometimes managed to get in but those who tried by means of federal agencies mostly were prevented from aiding the victims.

Children collected money in schools. Business' collected money and donations, and they donated out of corporate funds as well. The response was amazing. All this to help people in their time of need.

No one questions that Americans are human beings and have sympathy with those who have been overcome by such tragedies... If only Americans had sympathy with these people while they die due to regular exploitation we would all be better off.

All to help pick them up and dust them off so they could go out and help themselves. (because in the end that's what it is all about - we have to take care of ourselves)

Which is why our governments should stop doing so much to prevent people from helping themselves by taking back the control of money and the means to protect industry from being subverted.

When people make a business out of victimhood it seriously takes away from those who have REALLY been victimized.

Agreed but you don't seem to think many have in fact been victimized.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So what you people are suggesting is that the U.S. should accept the criminal customs from other cultures...is that right? The U.S. has different standards and regulations of what is culturally acceptable, and frankly I'm not concerned about white supremacists, they're just a remnant of what used to be. What you people want is for the U.S. to accept cultures where religious violence and ignorance is the norm > into our country and you want the U.S. population to accept this as a form of diversity. This is absurd. And I'll be happy to define these cultures as inferior as is anyone in the U.S. who decides to use violence against others in the name of religion or beliefs.
I don't need to name them, I am hopeful that most of you can figure that out on your own.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Still don't want to name these inferior cultures, eh, Laiguna?

I have no other choice than to dismiss this for the racist comment it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have to say that was one of the most reactionary things I have ever read.

The simple truth is America has always been a multicultural society and that people have always had a problem assimilating in the first generation, it is entirely an individual matter if they do or not but it seems that ALWAYS the second generation fits in better and the grandchildren are "American" through and through.

I am thinking of some of the second and third generation Italian and greek families I knew in New England and some of the Jewish ones I met in New York City.

This has been the pattern for the 150 years since the great migrations here began. The only difference now are that the new immigrants are browner and not from Eurocentric societies but there is absolutely no reason to believe that the pattern will not continue repeating itself.

At its very heart that speech was profoundly racist and bigoted and the former governor should be ashamed of himself.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My late wife was Chinese/Porteugese/English/Dutch and Black.

One day in the mid 80's we were standing in line at Pauls Food Center intown Congress Street Portland Maine. There was this woman standing in front of us who kept turning around and glowering at Paulette. Finally she turned around and said: "I am sick and tired of you people coming over here and taking our jobs. Why don't you go back to where you came from?" I was dumbstruck but Paulette, bless her heart rose to her full height of 5 ft. Looked the woman straight in the eye and said: "What? You want me to move back to Brooklyn?" In a perfect new York accent. That woman deflated like a punctured balloon and slunk away.

Bigotry and prejudice suck and express the worst, not the best in us.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by grover]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

So what you people are suggesting is that the U.S. should accept the criminal customs from other cultures...is that right? The U.S. has different standards and regulations of what is culturally acceptable, and frankly I'm not concerned about white supremacists, they're just a remnant of what used to be. What you people want is for the U.S. to accept cultures where religious violence and ignorance is the norm > into our country and you want the U.S. population to accept this as a form of diversity. This is absurd. And I'll be happy to define these cultures as inferior as is anyone in the U.S. who decides to use violence against others in the name of religion or beliefs.
I don't need to name them, I am hopeful that most of you can figure that out on your own.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by laiguana]

well, hope wont do you any good. please, i'm not most, so i cannot figure out which of them they are. which cultures are so inferior that they bring their "criminal customs" to the united states of america? so are those in the military "who decide to use violence in the name of religion or beliefs" part of an inferior culture because they believe they are fighting a just cause? or because they believe that they are just doing their job? why are white supremacist a remnant of what used to be? why are they of no concern? are they not an inferior culture as well? shouldn't they be on your list?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The military must abide by the laws and regulations of this country. Regardless of anyone's personal reasons for being in the military, it serves the purpose of defending the U.S. against serious threats, both foreign and domestic.

White supremacy these days is a figment of what it used to be. While they have the right to exercise freedom of speech any criminal action will land them with definite consequences.

I will not name these inferior cultures I am referring to, because I don't need to. I won't state the obvious in this matter.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I will not name these inferior cultures I am referring to, because I don't need to. I won't state the obvious in this matter.

No, you won't name them because you don't want to sound any more racist than you already have.

Grover, well said, man. I can see the expression on that woman's face when your late wife (may she rest in peace) shoved her racism in her face.

But, like I said, this "keep America white" rant appeals to an audience. Unfortunately, part of that audience frequents these threads here...:shk:

And Stellar, you get a WATS from me, if I have any left.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Stellar, you also earn a WATS from me because I appreciate what you've said. It's about time Americans get off their collective derrieres and learn historically and socialy what makes us tick when it has to do with all the cultures, races and ethnicities who reside here. Or else, we will truly end up as the narcisstic, fascist culture with no empathy that some already describe America to be.

You have voted StellarX for the Way Above Top Secret award.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by ceci2006]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Balkanization. – Extreme multi-culturalism

A quote from Gov. Richard Lamm – “E. Pluribus Unum” – From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on ‘pluribus’ instead of the ‘unum’ we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo.”

A house divided can not stand. The real history lesson for today
Gov. Lamm also discusses the invention of victimology.

The grievance industry invented the cult of the victimology doctrine, which is an insult to real victims of tragedy. That could easily have turned Americans off from being helpful. However, Americans are still extremely empathetic and generous despite that. Hurricane Katrina and 9/11 was a showcase of how wonderfully generous Americans truly are. Massive financial aid was donated to the victims of these tragedies. Americans, young and old, came together to help. Schools around the country adopted ‘sister schools’ in the hurricane devastated region. Children collected money. Business’s collected money. People donated their time and their talents to help. When they found out that NYC fire stations lost men and fire trucks on 9/11, fire stations around the country collected money to buy fire equipment to their brother firemen in NYC.

America – an empathetic nation. Nurses. EMTs. Firemen. 1st Responders. School children donating lunch money. Volunteers of all ages donating time to hospitals, animal shelters, soup kitchens and schools. Doctors donating their services. Charities for disabled vets. The Salvation Army. St. Judes Research Hospital. Make a Wish. www.charitywatch.org... lists just a few of the many wonderful organizations that Americans donate their time and money to. www.guidestar.org... lists over 1.5 million non profit agencies.

The cult of victimology threatens to plunge a knife into the very heart of the giving nature of Americans. It is easy to see how Gov. Lamm decided that victimology could threaten to destroy America. It shoots right to the heart of who we are as a nation.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Actually he is wrong.

Balkanization Was/is the method both the Turkish empire and later Tito used to control a region... (the turks did the same throughout the mid-east as well). They cultivated old resentments and played one ethnic group off another and the more, the better... its called divide and conquor. It is not so much diversity itself, that is blakanization, rather it is the deliberate playing of groups off each other. Without that manulipation, you just have cultural diversity.

I see in diversity the great richness of the human species, and something to treasure, not to be afraid of.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I see in diversity the great richness of the human species,

Diverse cultures are nice ... but there comes a point when EXTREME diversity holds a people back. When someone is always looking backwards, they are not able to look forwards. They stumble and fall, bringing everyone around them down as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
What your grandparents stole is what your current life style may very well be built on a ..

MAJOR fallicy. My Irish ancestors suffered extreme poverty during the transition from Ireland to here. Same with my English ancestors. My Native American Indian ancestors suffered greater than anyone could imagine. And yet ... here I am .. a degreed middle class American. I didn't subscribe to the 'i'm a victim' culture. My parents were the first to graduate high school in our family. My brother and I were the first to get college degrees. Each generation works hard and passes the generation before. I suppose we could have sit on our butts and said 'whoa is me, my ancestors were mistreated and had it bad ... ' But that would have been a waste for us and a drag on America itself.

Oh .. and my husband is a first generation American. So there goes that theory about 'grandparents stealing to get our lifestyle' ...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Several adages come to mind. For example: 'Charity begins at home', 'Might is right', 'To the victors go the spoils', 'Majority rule', etc.

No country is required to explain or apologise when choosing to guard its borders against invaders, be those invaders wearing a smile or carrying a weapon.

No individual is required to explain or apologise about stating a preference for what they consider to be their own kind.

No country need feel obliged to accept those seeking entry.

Charity DOES and SHOULD begin at home. When the US (and the UK and Australia etc) has ensured ALL its legal residents have a place to live, decent education, adequate food and clothing, etc., THEN it may feel inclined to accept a limited number of select migrants, the operative word being 'may'.

As for the original white settlers taking the US from the indigenous people: the whites were stronger. They had superior technology. They won. The indigenous people lost. To the victors go the spoils. The took the US and made it their own. That's been the way all through history.

Now there's a new war. Hoardes are sweeping into the US, determined to make it theirs. They've said so. They're being given a lot of help, the least of that help being the effective muzzling of protest by Americans, under the guise of 'racism' and 'political correctness'. Try cashing those in at the banks when you no longer have a job or car or home.

The 'migrants' (legal and otherwise) will breed themselves into the 'majority' position. Majority rule, remember. The blacks increased their population by a mind-numbing 3,000% in a century and a half. While non-blacks were responsibly limiting the number of children they bore to conform with the number they could afford to raise and educate, the blacks were breeding indiscriminately and posing a severe strain on the nation's resources at the same time they were wailing about being 'disadvantaged', 'poor', 'unable to afford' to feed and educate their numerous offspring.

Well -- that left it up to 'whitey' to cough up those extra tax dollars, didn't it? That left it up to 'whitey' to build all that welfare housing and to restructure the education system and employment criteria --- just so the 'I wanna prove how fertile and irresponsible I can be' blacks could continue to produce more children per person than they could conjure up names for and STILL demand they be provided the same advantages as those sibling-deprived 'white' kids.

How many 'other peoples' and 'other races' children do Americans feel they OWE the good life?

Is there a magic number? Will the doors be closed at 400 million? 500 million?

HOW will Americans manage to close those doors? At gun-point?

What will be the standard of living of the average American then?

WHO will comprise the 'majority' ?

Will Americans enjoy being the new underclass?

Will Americans STILL claim to be 'celebrating diversity' when English is regarded as a second-language, when they need to go to night-classes simply in order to be able to read street signs in what used to be their own neighbourhood and towns?

No country is required to explain or apologise when choosing to guard its borders against anyone at all !

People who are too weak, stupid, complacent, lazy or misled to guard their home will see it snatched from them -- and will have only themselves to blame.

'Multiculturalism', 'diversity' etc. are Trojan Horses.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When I want to be surrounded by Chinese or Africans, for example, I take a trip to China and Africa.

Then I like to come home to my OWN country and be surrounded on daily basis by my OWN people.

And that's my right.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Everybody is bitching about racism and culture. Yes, I can see how this important in this thread. But, I thought I may have brought up a pretty good thought in a previous post about three pages back and it got ignored.

If this is inevitable. Which, I think it seems to be. Unless, we ignore everything about accepting the poor, the weak, and the huddled masses. WHat form of government do you think would be better suited to handling this situation?

Maybe I'm just rambling...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

oh come on please i really want to know. can't you just tell me his once, please deny my ignorance. if you want you can u2u me the list and i can just post it here later when you are off-line. i can even say i received the list anonymously from a "deepthroat" and not put your name on it. please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join