It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses 9/11 role

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
whiterabbit, are you being facetious? I have to assume so. But in the extremely unlikley possibility that you truly believe the OBL 'confession' is real I suggest you check into (at least) these two links:

Yeah, yeah. He's talked about the 9/11 attacks twice on video now, but of course those must be fakes.

And I don't see how the first video can be fake, if a couple of famous faces and his son make an appearance. They must have all those guys on the payroll.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by colourinthemeaning
That doesn't mean he planned it. He admitted foreknowledge, to what extent we don't know. Is that evil? Of course it is, but if someone had told me of the Plan, I doubt the buildings collapsing would have crossed my mind.

He admitted outright that he planned it in the second video.

In the first video, he didn't admit it outright, but he said that he was the most optomistic one about the damage that would occur. That's as good as a confession as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

That doesn't mean he planned it. He admitted foreknowledge, to what extent we don't know. Is that evil? Of course it is, but if someone had told me of the Plan, I doubt the buildings collapsing would have crossed my mind.

He admitted outright that he planned it in the second video.

In the first video, he didn't admit it outright, but he said that he was the most optomistic one about the damage that would occur. That's as good as a confession as well.

Source? I've never heard the bit about his 'optimism'.

Not a one line post.
Edit: Optimism not Confidence. Didn't read that properly, it's too late.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by colourinthemeaning]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

damn it only took 4 years of turtouring to admit it!!! thats effiecency!

You must have missed the Al Jazeera interview with KSM (before we captured him) in which he discussed how he planned 9/11...........

You must have missed that interview I did with entertainment tonight on how I confessed to being the real father of Anna Nicoles baby! See how that works, I confessed on t.v. that the money...er I mean baby is mine! Therefore it must be true!!

So he confesses before being caught, and he's just lieing.
Then he confesses after being caught, and it was obviously tortured out of him.

Will anything make you happy ?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Will anything make you happy ?

The prosecution, conviction and execution of the real perpetrators of 9/11 - The Neo-Cons.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Source? I've never heard the bit about his 'confidence'.

Not a one line post.

Maybe you should actually watch the videos. No offense, but you don't seem to be that familiar with them.

Here's the quote:

We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for.

news.com.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Source? I've never heard the bit about his 'confidence'.

Not a one line post.

Maybe you should actually watch the videos. No offense, but you don't seem to be that familiar with them.

Here's the quote:

We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for.

news.com.com...

Why waste your time? All that will follow now is personal attacks, claims of disinformation, and then they'll just ignore what's right in front of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You mean the 'confession' that came from this totally discredited piece of CIA propaganda? Fat Bin Laden Tape

Don't bother reading the article, if you can't spot the imposter in this photo.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
You mean the 'confession' that came from this totally discredited piece of CIA propaganda? Fat Bin Laden Tape

He's fat because the PAL to NTSC conversion of the video squashed the vertical by 17%. That's why he looks fat.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I agree, Raso -- the moment I saw this guy's picture, I'm thinking, THIS is a 'mastermind'???

How convenient to finally find a scapegoat to blame not only the 9/11 attacks on but also every other kitchen-sink incident and a few that never came off to boot. Wow, who thought that one up?

Wait, I can hear them now: "Let's just take care of a whole bunch of stuff all at once, so we can shut up those naysayers once and for all--we've got the guy now, so everybody can stop looking and all go home...."

Yeah, right.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Dude I already debunked that.
It is in fact Osama Bin Laden. (sigh) I have to get the information and pictures all over again to prove it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Dude I already debunked that.
It is in fact Osama Bin Laden. (sigh) I have to get the information and pictures all over again to prove it.

Deltaboy gave me this same crap once, and his "proof" was lining them both up sideways and saying that the differences suddenly disappeared, when anyone with eyes can still see that they're there. Look at the cheek bones face-to-face, with the same vowel pronunciations and everything, they're different.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NTSC and PAL conversions also make gold wedding bands appear on peoples hands and make it "look" like the person is writing with his undominate hand too, right?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe another reminder that Mohammad confessed to this before he was even captured by the US. He admitted it in an interview with Al Jazeera 5 months before his capture.

And let's not use a warped/stretched photo of Osama to convince ourselves it's fake because we don't want to accept that Mohammad could have really masterminded 9/11.

If our beliefs are based soley on speculation, then I am just as credible to say that aliens living on the moon masterminded 9/11. Of course there's no evidence, they have alien technology to cover it up which clearly explains why.

Somehow I think that if a US government official came out with a confession that no one would be questioning that in the same way they are questioning mohammad's. Seriously ask yourself this, would you say "See, it proves 9/11 was an inside job!", Or would you say "He must have been tortured or forced into confessing"?

The point being that this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with truth and comes down to nothing more than personal opinion and trying desperately disguise that personal opinion as somethign more legitimate.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
NTSC and PAL conversions also make gold wedding bands appear on peoples hands

There's no way to tell, especially from the crappy video quality, that the ring is gold. And he's been seen wearing the stupid thing in other videos. So unless they're all fake, bin Laden wears a gold-colored ring.

It's bin Laden.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What other videos has he been seen with rings on?

I havent seen any. Screen caps please, because if you have a few, that pretty much ends that debate.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Believe whatever you want, sheep. Believe that GWB is Christ almighty as far as I'm concerned.

My logic cannot defeat your faith. It's a pointless exercise.

The seed has been planted. Perhaps when you've lost your comfortable home, your job, your children, and your freedom, you might remember something you were told here.

You are a Fool if you believe anything this Government tells you.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I havent seen any. Screen caps please, because if you have a few, that pretty much ends that debate.

photos1.blogger.com...
photos1.blogger.com...
www.september11news.com...

Something tells me you don't go asking for a source like this any time a Truther makes a claim.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Believe whatever you want, sheep. Believe that GWB is Christ almighty as far as I'm concerned.

My logic cannot defeat your faith. It's a pointless exercise.

The seed has been planted. Perhaps when you've lost your comfortable home, your job, your children, and your freedom, you might remember something you were told here.

You are a Fool if you believe anything this Government tells you.

Yeah, yeah, anybody that doesn't agree with you is a George Bush-worshipping fool who believes everything the government tells them.

We got it the first time.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

photos1.blogger.com...
photos1.blogger.com...
www.september11news.com...

Something tells me you don't go asking for a source like this any time a Truther makes a claim.

Good stuff, that pretty much settles that arguement.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join