It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Intrepid and I'm appearently a racist.....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just read excerpts from" The Forgotten Slaves:Whites in Servitude" and "White Slavery in White Countries." Why has this issue been ignored by media and educational institutions while Multiculturalist propaganda over Black slavery has been pushing for White guilt for decades?

Of course I knew about indentured servitude, but never dreamed it was on such a scale.

I never again want to hear a Black, Chinese or any other minority whine about their plight at the hands of the White man. He screwed his own people over too! If we really want to place blame, lets hang it all on the elitists. They're the true monsters. And they come in every race and color!

If we could agree that we have all been victims, racism would have no grounds.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You're right about the elitists screwing everybody, 100%, in fact.

BUT, you can't deny that discrimination has and continues to occur. Talk about racism all you want; it doesn't hold a candle to discrimination.

Real talk, I could care less about what most European Americans think about me if everyone TRULY was on the same playing field (this includes women, as well). Problem is, that is far, far, FAR from reality.

As a matter of fact, were someone to have actually called intrepid a racist, as he continues to whine and cry about, it would be WAY BETTER than calling him a discriminator.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
dollmonster, I would suggest you read Ngydan's post debunking those sources a page or so back. It would shed a lot of light. Just FYI.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by ceci2006]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

That is your perception, not reality. I haven't seen this at all. BTW, you might want to lay off the "Oh, poor me" thing. The reader sees what's being written and with the exception of a few accolites of yours NO ONE is buying it.

And this thread isn't "Oh Poor Me I'm being accused of being a racist?"

Thank your lucky stars my mother and father raised me with proper social ettiquette and manners.

THIS is the answer to my questions? How REDUNDANT. Everyone knows that racism exists. As to the bold, thanks for making MY point. "...remembrance these events........." like I said, the sins of the father, grandfather.............

You know, at this point, I am really underwhelmed with what you think because you yourself do not even answer my statements with anything substantive, not to mention take responsibility for what you did to truthseeka.

You haven't even given him an apology.

BTW, don't EVER say I'm twisting your words, I'm going VERBATIM.

Yes, but it is really irritating and reflective of the behavior of an uncouth individual for using caps. I always believe that one can make their points without using them.

Or else, I'd think you have problems with being heard.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Your points(non existent as they are) are in tatters and you've nothing to offer, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK.

It ALL proves MY point, keep it up, it means I have to type less.

I have to admit though ceci, it's better than the "You're picking on me" crap.

Edit to add: That's not fair ceci, logging out and leaving truthseeka to deal with what YOU leave on the table. :shk:

[edit on 11-2-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Your points(non existent as they are) are in tatters and you've nothing to offer, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK.

Blah, blah, blah.

You haven't proven a damn thing. Well, you HAVE actually proven something, so I take that back. Problem is, you haven't proven what you intended to prove (then again, maybe you did, in a real subtle way...)

Continue with your blah.

Blah, blah, blah.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by truthseeka]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That's all you can say, intrepid, since you can't truly answer anything with substance.

Really, I am underwhelmed by your responses.

Keep it up as well.

Your responses show your character a great deal more than it does mine.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Blah, blah, blah.

You haven't proved a damn thing. Well, you HAVE actually proved something, so I take that back. Problem is, you haven't proved what you intended to prove (then again, maybe you did, in a real subtle way...)

Continue with your blah.

Blah, blah, blah.

TS, please make a point or let the grown ups talk. OK?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ceci, I'd like to invite you to view this thread.

I'm inviting you as well, truthseeka.

And if after viewing those threads. You two still continue to discuss member your discussing against, rather than the subject, I will close this thread.

P.S: The O.P. is not the subject of the thread.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
intrepid, you are also going ahead with the attacks.

It doesn't take my word to prove that you don't have anything substantive to say except to stoke the fires of people's prejudices.

I feel saddened for you for being in a position of power, but not being able to present yourself in a forthright light for others to emulate.

----------------------------------------------------

I apologize for saying this, Bandit, but the OP willingly made himself the subject of his thread by knowingly accusing people of color of calling him racist.

He needs to own up to that fact and take responsbility for what he has done--especially under false pretenses.

link   

Originally posted by ceci2006
but it is really irritating and reflective of the behavior of an uncouth individual for using caps.

Using caps on single words sprinkled here or there in a post is NOT 'uncouth'
It denotes inflection in the printed word.

I suppose that you think by saying it is 'uncouth' that it will somehow magically become so. That is an error on your part. An example of 'uncouth' would be calling someone 'Miss Scarlett' or perhaps calling people 'racist' whenever they post something that disagrees with you. THAT is 'uncouth'. :shk:

Originally posted by dollmonster
I just read excerpts from" The Forgotten Slaves:Whites in Servitude" and "White Slavery in White Countries."

dollmonster, somewhere on this thread Riley and I were discussing slavery around the world. It is still practiced in Africa today. Tens of thousands of black Africans enslave tens of thousands of their fellow black Africans. Then there are those (mostly) Asian women who are sex slaves in the Pacific rim as well as the white women sex slaves in Northern Europe. There are also political prisoners in China who are now slaves, working in government run sweatshops without hope of ever escaping. Slavery is still alive and well in this world.

'Back then' we had slavery of millions of Euros and Africans by the Muslim Barbary Pirates. The Romans. The Greeks. England enslaving the Irish (to use modern geography references). etc etc etc It's been going on all over the world for all of recorded history.

If we really want to place blame, lets hang it all on the elitists.

BH has been mentioning that she feels that the real 'dominant culture' (for a lack of a better term) is the wealthy of the world. She has a good point.

link   
Ironic, but you guys, Intrepid and ceci, bicker like siblings.

Its almost like you have forgotten colour and are concentrating on individual traits....well done I think we are making progress.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Koka]

link   

OOOOOHHH!!

Now THAT was a clear sign of a "grown up" talking. Yep, sure was.
Too bad your labeling of me as an adolescent at best, child at worst just made your ass look childish.

Anyway, Ceci, I don't need an apology from this cl...guy. There are far greater apologies we are owed, don't you agree (just don't hold your breath waiting for them
).

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Ironic, but you guys, Intrepid and ceci, bicker like siblings.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Koka]

More like married in my experience.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
One question ceci, do you want to see this thread closed?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

OOOOOHHH!!

Too bad your labeling of me as an adolescent at best, child at worst just made your ass look childish.

Anyway, Ceci, I don't need an apology from this cl...guy. There are far greater apologies we are owed, don't you agree (just don't hold your breath waiting for them
).

I know, my friend. But it would show a great deal of character on the part of himself to do so.
His omission in this area, clearly displays contempt and lack of conscience. Let alone a lack of empathy.

Furthermore, I have been arguing the subject of this thread all along. And believe me,
if there was a honest case of someone calling intrepid a racist, he would make this thread more credible.

But, I'd think instead that this thread is payback.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Calm down. This will be handled.

).

Pure nonsense... What kind of apology does anyone owe you? Do you think holding a grudge will help you in anyway?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

One question ceci, do you want to see this thread closed?

No I don't. Because this thread is very instructive about how Race-relations 101 on ATS is being conducted. ("Race-relations 101 on ATS" is not my terminology, but of a dear member, Saphronia).

I would rather see it go on in hopes that a middle ground can be reached.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It won't go on if members are being discussed.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceci2006

I would rather see it go on in hopes that a middle ground can be reached.

For a middle ground to be reached one has to move. You haven't from the BEGINNING. Your message remains the same. Are you saying that YOU are willing to move?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join