It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Okay, if not who let the dogs out?
...maybe, How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck was Chuck Norris?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

Today I've decided to make this post to see if this is happening to anyone else. My cell phone and both my parents cell phones cannot seem to hold a charge for more than 24 hours anymore. This started for all of us two days ago. My phone is also showing 2 dates (wrong ones) when I look at missed or received calls. The first date is November 11 (11/11) with one entry and the second is February 6 (2/6) of which there are 39 entries under missed calls. I assure you that I rarely ever get 2 phone calls in a day, let alone 39 haha.

Is there any significance to the second date, 2/6?

I wonder if there is any connection to solar cycle 24 as far as electronic problems?

It’s official the NOAA, or more specifically the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration rings in a new 11-year cycle of heightened solar activity. The new solar cycle is dubbed as Solar Cycle 24. The major climax of this new cycle is predicted to be in 2011 or 2012. Once the solar cycle reaches it’s maximum level you can expect it to bring greater risk of havoc on things like GPS signals, power grids, cell phones, civilian and airline communications, military communications and a whole lot more.

Source

Has anyone else had cell phone problems or problems with other electronic devices? I know my time machine has been acting up lately too haha jk.

PS. I know this post probably deserves its own thread, but this one has such a wide variety of topics that I thought I would throw this one out there too because it could very well be that it is in fact ALL CONNECTED!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Now that you state that i have been having problems with electronic devices two. Like i charged my cordless RCA headphones for 2 days, and it only worked for like 5 minutes. Also my fathers cellphone has problems charging too. I don't know if it is related in anyway but it sure is strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I too have volunteerd to help in any way i can.
If nothing happens but the ships DO start to enter our atmosphere
en masse i'll just try to calm people down in my direct vicinity.
I don't really expect a panic but you never know

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hey guys how are you doing, man i had a very big life changing moment over th e weekend, i kind of fixed some old ties with my cousin and stuff...i dunno it was crazy lots of weird coincidences especially just before we talked about our problems i looked at the clock and it was 11:11 not to mention bob marley playing in the bars which was weird...loool really cool night...

i wanted to post this, i find it interesting...

A few new bits of information are filtering down from very reliable
sources about the state of affairs.
We hear from several sources that the 13 Cabal families have been
told that this is it. It is time to release all the funds and for all
the Family Members to step down or be removed.
The Red & the Green Chinese have said that if there is any delay they
are prepared to step in and do the 'take out' themselves. There are 6
million ninja-trained operatives in the world and they have lists of
all the members of the 13 families and know exactly how to reach them.
Off radio talks with Kofi Anan, Laura Flanders and others while
unable to give any information have been asked if the above means
that we will get NESARA's Announcement?
They could only respond...after a long pause...with the statement
that..."You are going to get what you've been waiting for."

We know that regime change must happen first, so we will watch
financial news and political news carefully to determine how this
outpictures. The Final Step Down order went out world wide, so this
is not a local event. It was issued by the "Divine Coalition" and we
know that includes Mother Sekhmet, Maitreya, St Germaine, Michael,
Ashtar and others, which means that it has the backing of the
Galactic Forces.

This is a preliminary heads-up report. We know many ways that this
can happen, but will have to wait to see how the 13 Cabal Families
respond.

Mark

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

Hey Dude !!!!!!

Have you had any paranormal activity around your home?

It may be the case that they use the energy out of the batteries to use it to manifest and stuff. This often happens when you see batteries go flat after a short period of time and you know that it has been fully charged.
Then on the next charge the batteries are fine.
Weird stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is a turning point in our history. I believe from here on out to where ever we end up, this is the start. There was some ancient agreement that has ended. Some sort of, stay of execution agreement, which has expired. From what I can gather, we will no longer fall under the influence of certain unsavoury other dimensional creatures, whom have been enslaveing us, with our own assistance.

Humans have been falling victim by death as well as being enslaved by its power. The influence behind all of this evil, no longer has domain over Earth and it's inhabitants. Essentially, we are free. We will be finding out about all of that, very soon.

There will be other perks, like living for a thousand years and more. Eventually evolving to a higher state of being. I can't wait for that lesson.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I keep double clutching..................

This key board is too sensitive.

The significance of the two asteroids missing us and Mars is in line with what I understood. There was a threat of big boulders, with nothing bad as an outcome.

That was a sign for me to trust the information I am working with. It has always been like that, never asking me to trust without justification that I should trust, without question.

I believe we are headed down a pre determined path. Things just are not in our control. No matter how much people want to think they are in control of things.

I just can't see the end, only a short way around the corner of time.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Does mankinds long battle with himself prove to be worth anything in the end,or is it all for nothing?

What is on the other side of now? Can you or will you show me?
What is life like when you live?

Did GOD ever come back? If so,what is god like? Was it all that everyone hoped for? Or a huge disappointment?

Does anyone ever find peace and happiness in the future?

Does anyone ever figure out what makes women tick?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

Of course this was for something. For a long time earth has been used as a proving ground for young souls to evolve in. But as all the signs point to, it is Mother Gaia's(earth) turn to evolve. It is OUR turn as human beings on this planet to evolve now. many of us have been living live after live on this earth just to get to this point. I can say now that i am Humbled to be a part of this amazing experience we call the Ascension process.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I haven't asked TD a question in a while.

hmmm........ what should i ask?

How does one know WHAT their spirit animal is?

i only ask because i really have no clue to what my spirit animal could be. many times in meditation i have asked for it's presence to be known, yet it seems to be lurking in the distance in my mind. And i have searched the internet FAR and WIDE for clues to what my spirit animal could be? Alas I'm the only one that can find out what my animal is. Maybe i am not ready to meet him/her. maybe it is not ready to meet me, after all i hear your spirit animal chooses you.

Maybe you have some advice OTD.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey Cyber. Nope no new paranormal activity going on over here. Sometimes at night I can see what I describe as aura's of angels, in my room, when im lying in bed. That stuff has been happening for so long I consider it normal now haha.

Today the battery seems to be draining faster than it has in the past and I've been out all day. I haven't used it once either. I also forgot to mention in my previous post, that the first night my battery was low, my phone started to vibrate to alert me and the time was 4:44am (grrr). Last night it vibrated again because of low battery, only this time it was 12:34. Gosh I hope I'm not crazy.

Hey Win. If we live for a thousand years, do I still get to retire at 65? I can't imagine doing the same thing for hundreds of years.

And finally, a question for TD:
Are cloudships real? Who is using them if they are?

*A little voice just popped in my head after typing that, and said "of course they're real."

Yep...I'm ready for my straightjacket.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well i told my family. we were all talking about religion and it just came out. I told them that higher beings will land within 2008 - 2012 and that mother earth and its human beings THAT ARE stuck in this set REALITY are going through this process that i like to call ascension. Now for the record they think I'm INSANE. i know i am not supposed to come on strong when trying to share this info with others who aren't open minded but my parents are pretty open minded. but i know that it is just a matter of time before I'm the one thats gonna look sane. While their freaking out that the so called "alians" have landed, i am the one that is gonna be calm and HAPPY.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi, Onthedeck

What do you think about Billy Meir contacts with aliens?

Is it true about the fight between aliens and the military in the Dulce Base?

What do you know about planet X, or hercolubus that Nostradamus talks in his prophecy?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

Here's my question:

What is my next question to you after this one going to be?

Next.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So....i signed the guest book TD and OTD. Im ready. I have no place in this society. My heart and my sould cannot exist longer in this reality that is ruled by money and profit, greed and destruction. I have had my inner revelation and it is that humans HAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY!! This is the lie perpetuated amongst the human race.....all religions are guilty of this. They give us gods and goddessses and tell us to be good like them but on the other hand tell us that we cant be like them. It makes no sense....but it does when you look at a global economy and the advancement of a race.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

That is exactly right juice, I am in the exact same vote you are. I have no place in this society. This worlds is ready for a change, We are the people to do it. Humanity needs a wakeup call, and let em tell you that wake up call is on it's way.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Darcon...there is a problem with making this realization and its not convicing people. The problem i found is the fact that i see how anyone could arrive at these conclusions and therefore there must be entire generations already working on it. how do you tell the entirety of the human race to sit and wait though? you cant....so you keep everything in place. WE need to contact secret societies and see which ones operate under these new evolutionary conditions because they know the answer. Then we can probably get immunity from all societal forms of control and be able to focus our energy on helping people. I quit my job and and dedicating the rest of my life to this cause EVEN IF IT KILLS ME because i want everyone to know what true freedom is. It is the purpose of the human race not only to create life but also to create knowledge and truth or at least pass it along. So.....what do we do man? Ill send you a U2U with my number because i am building a list of volunteers to my future projects and one of them is a mockumentary.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey Hey Hey !!!!!!!!!

Is the show still on today?

I will be at work so I will not be able to listen live.

Maybe I could just switch off the phones ect, and listen in, but it may not be the best career move...

Is there still activity in Texas or has it settled down now?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So how would we do it? I want humanity to see the way as much as you do, but i have no clue where to start. I mean you said that trying to convince the masses will only make it worse. And you are right. When i told my Family they just dismissed it. So where does it all go from here? Do we contact some sort of people that will listen who have power to help, or do we just let this slide. I know i don't want to let it slide.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join