It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey Darcon !!!!!!!

The only way to show others is to light the way and set the example.

When people can see the success in the changes you have made they will be curious and want to know how you have done this.

In the end people have to reach their own conclusions and will do so in time(s).

The best thing is to share your experiences with like minded people such as the people in this thread

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wonder where OTD could be? Hasn't been on in a few days.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey, super troopers!!

Sorry for the delay in posting. My life really isn't my own...I seem to only have spare moments late at night, or early Saturday and Sunday mornings...Such as it is...

I just have time to confirm that TD and I are still doing the show tonight (Thursday, Feb. 7) at 10pm EST (east coast, New York time, U.S.).

The show can be reached HERE at TD's webpage on Blogtv.com.

TD has received requests to do the show, although he and I both believe we've said just about everything there is to say...Hope we don't cover too much familiar territory for those listening...Posters/listeners are welcome to get involved on the chat board. And I think you can call...

Anyway, TD has sent responses to the questions that I have yet to post. Like I said, my life seems to leave me little time to myself lately...Whaddya gonna do?

Thank you all for posting and sharing your experiences and thoughts!!!

I wanted to back up Cyber_Wasp in his response to darcon and say that the best thing you can do for anyone else around you, and society at large, is to live your life in a way that sets an example for others. It's hard enough just getting through life sometimes...

You walk a fine line when sharing this sort of information with people; just like sharing any other controversial viewpoints. You have to give people a chance to express an interest, as I've found a lot of people are still really resistant to this sort of stuff...

I will admit though that I gave my mom a James Gilliland and Sheldon Nidle dvd to watch...She thought it was interesting...It's a start...

Go in peace, you system busters!!

See you tonight...And when I post again soon...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Truth in you words wasp. Thats what must be done.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
awsome show guys, congrats. When will the next one be.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes I'm curious to see another!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sol how long you been going to the show???

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Howdy !!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed the big broom that has swept through this web site over the last month or so?

Luckily this thread remains unscathed.

I can smell something fishy, but I just can't see it yet.

It looks like people are asking for an encore to your show TD

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yes i want an encore WASP!!!!!

Where you on the show, what name do you go under in blogtv?, so i will know next time your on in the show.

Also i would like to say that some of your shows DRIFTER are crazy, I really liked the one when you were skateboarding with your friends and your future self was taking pictures of you on a FUTURE CAMERA

I'm going to watch the rest of the shows on your tvblog.
Also another CANUCK signed the guest book, hurray!!!!

oh, by the way how many volounteers do you need?, i might be able to get a few to sign, but it might take a few days to explain to them. There open minded but it might not fly with them. After all they have to have a good motive, like saving mankind

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If I met a time traveller, I would ask them the ultimate question that humanity has been pondering since the dawn of time.

What's the meaning of life?

My next question would be:

What's next weeks lottery numbers.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
If I met a time traveller, I would ask them the ultimate question that humanity has been pondering since the dawn of time.

What's the meaning of life?

My next question would be:

What's next weeks lottery numbers.

Meaning of LIFE is to LOVE.
and i would love to know the lottery too, we'll go splits.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
only been to the show once ;p

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Where is OTD? should have made a post by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
darcon, hey if you think those were the only shows they did on blog tv think again. Td and OTD did like probably over 100 shows, probably...

these are some really old interviews:
www.ufotimetravel.com...

www.nowlive.com...
www.talkshoe.com...
www.blogtv.com...
www.blogtalkradio.com...

hahah im still trying to finish listening to the index link i posted at the top, there is allot of good stuff that they talked about in there, some stuff that isnt mentioned in the newer radioshows.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good February 10, 2008 to you, Cyber_Wasp, darcon, win 52, Timedrifter (AKA TD), projectvxn, Pro-genetic, imysbbad, Jeroenske, Givenmay, midniteracerx, ATSGUY, UFOBountyHunter, Paramartasaya, DogHead, GUICE2, SolPower, kindred, and all of the other hopeful souls here and elsewhere!!

darcon, you're funny (in your post just above),

Originally posted by darcon
Where is OTD? should have made a post by now.

I didn't know I was able to maintain any perceivable posting schedule haah I try to keep up, but for the last month or so, I have come down with this sickness (cold/congestion/cough/fatigue) that has afflicted many in my area.

This "whatever it is" has kept me dehydrated for over a month, and has me fatigued physically. Add to that a virtual month straight of long work days without a break, some of which are twelve to sixteen hours, and a social/familial life and you don't have much left over. I've been trying to catch up on sleep a lot...

A lot of people have this sickness, and just as the bugs have been the last few years, it seems like a new strain, and is keeping everyone on their toes. I don't know if this is a natural progression of virus/bacteria, or if this has something to do with lab engineered junk (I love a good conspiracy theory); but whatever it is, it ain't pretty.

During this time there have been a lot of questions. I want to thank every person who has posted, and this means you question poster types. haha

I will first post the responses I've received thus far, and if you aren't included in today's post, rest assured I've sent your questions to TD and will await further responses.

Also, projectvxn, Pro-genetic, and kindredI've sent your questions to TD and await a response.

OK, for the responses. Mr. UFOBountyHunter (Almost got you confused with the Martian Manhunter), your answers,

Originally posted by UFOBountyHunter

Does mankinds long battle with himself prove to be worth anything in the end,or is it all for nothing?
this time around it will not be for nothing.

What is on the other side of now?
then, forward or backward

Can you or will you show me?
volunteer

What is life like when you live?
I live in the present

Did GOD ever come back?
sort of, depends on your interpretation

If so,what is god like?
you do all the talking

Was it all that everyone hoped for? Or a huge disappointment?
depends on your interpretation

Does anyone ever find peace and happiness in the future?
yes

Does anyone ever figure out what makes women tick?
yes

Thanks, UFOBH!!! From what I have gathered from TD and others' comments about our future, which is a lot of material, we may have experienced the destruction of our race several times before, but this time is going to be different. I'm not sure how much I believe that we have been wiped off of this planet several times before but, you know, I'm open-minded ahah

How easy would it be for our creator(s) to simply decimate our race - several times over? Not only our source/creator, but countless other highly advanced (and not so advanced) civilizations as well?

Is it possible that there is a benevolent, or not even necessarily benevolent, but a group or echelon of beings who wish to see us grow, as a guide, parent, or gardener would their charge, out into the universe? Believe me, if this greater echelon of beings wished our demise, it could happen in the blink of an eye.

If you want to understand how the higher forces in this universe work, simply look around you at what has been created by the benefactor of our very existence: nature. The principles/laws of this universe, which are a consequence of the animating force can be seen in the life that teems around you. No matter what, life continues; it flourishes and evolves endlessly.

When you detach from the show around you, and sit quietly, observing nature, THERE is the essence of who we are and where we are going. We will not, as a race, meet some horrible end.

The majority of our race wishes peace. The factions warping how our world is perceived - who have misled us - are on their way out, end of story. There is nothing this minority can do to too greatly affect the rest of their race (I've come to believe that some of these folks aren't even PART OF OUR RACE). I've read that there will be a great political scandal this year - another truth outing - that may completely upset the race...Wait and see...

There are greater beings observing, guiding, and assisting us as the "veil drops" to acclimate ourselves to the greater reality. The veil is dropping quickly, and it is going to catch many off-guard. As I understand it, part of the reasoning behind an, initially, "slower" process of contact - these sightings events - is to allow for us to obtain realizations about our existence and this universe at a pace that will benefit us as far as acclimation, but also to prevent first contact - which is occurring - from becoming a hostile, chaotic affair (which TD says has happened on many occasions, but through time travel technology, has been fine-tuned to what we are experiencing now).

As I understand it, these folks are taking an active role behind the scenes to keep things on track as well. As for the baddies on the planet, who wish to keep us in the dark and controlled, imagine trying to fight what you can't see, or catch. The battle has been won, but the higher level of beings contacting us now are taking a measured approach, and with a definite end game in mind.

Regarding our struggles with the folks in power on this planet, many make the observation that there must be both light and dark to keep a balance in the universe; that the universe must maintain a balance or fall into chaos. I came across another view, however, that rang infinitely more true with me, and this is included in eastern philosophies. The view is that light and dark do not need to coexist to maintain this balance, but the dark must be transmuted and absorbed by the light in a never-ending process of what could be called love.

The dark is transmuted by the light, which is the dominating and basic force (light) in this universe. There is not an equal balance of power, but a process of transmutation. This is what is happening on this planet now. It is happening with every single one of us. But do not be confused as to which force holds the most power. It is light. And we are that.

Now, let us depart the esotericism and get on with the woop woop.
Hi, Givenmay!! You proffered the following,

Originally tagged and set free by Givenmay

I would have to ask the time traveler to find out, who let the dogs out?

I think the better question would be, Who's gonna put the dogs back in?

darcon, ya crazy dahhh!! Good to see you on the show!! I posed your animal questions to TD, but I don't know that this is something he has experience with,

Originally put in the rinse cycle by darcon

How does one know WHAT their spirit animal is?
I am not sure

i only ask because i really have no clue to what my spirit animal could be. many times in meditation i have asked for it's presence to be known, yet it seems to be lurking in the distance in my mind.

And i have searched the internet FAR and WIDE for clues to what my spirit animal could be? Alas I'm the only one that can find out what my animal is. Maybe i am not ready to meet him/her. maybe it is not ready to meet me, after all i hear your spirit animal chooses you.
is this question from that movie with the polar bears??

Thanks, darcon!! Sorry to take so long to essentially post a question to your question (your second one). I'm not sure where you can locate info on your questions...You may ask and receive the answer in a dream. If you can find a good medium, he/she may be able to help as well...

Whas happenin', midniteracerx!! You asked,

Originally cooked and served by midniteracerx

Are cloudships real?
yes, ships cloaked by clouds or smoke

Who is using them if they are?
ET

Here are a couple of websites I found on these "cloud ships" - LINK 1 and LINK 2. A poster at the second link, calling herself "Jennifer Keller", writes,

I’ve got some pictures! I saw one a few weeks back. I joked about it at first seending it to my friends saying we were seeing UFO’s. With all the strange things that’s happened to me over the last year with the 11:11’s. I now have come in contact with who I believe to be the Galactic federation. I can send you the pics If you would like to see them.

SOURCE

CONTINUED...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE...

Regarding the cloud ships subject from my post above, I can definitely say that I've photographed many anomalies that seem to remain in or very close to clouds. I've posted these photos at TD's Photo Gallery (which has temporarily gone missing).

The second link I provided on the cloud ships above purports to include video of craft leaving these lenticular clouds. Also at that same link, another poster, calling himself "Kevin Torvalds" writes,

I’m currently seeing lenticulars above Mt. Rainier on Jan 13, 2008 at around 3:00 PM. Very spectacular. But I find it quite strange that they would appear in the middle of nowhere, with no mountains to facilitate their formation. I haven’t the evidence yet to fully believe that for certain there are intelligent alien life forms that directly or indirectly influence this planet...

SOURCE

What's up, Paramartasaya!! You asked,

Originally intended as a dramatic mini-series, but later posted at ATS by Paramartasaya

What do you think about Billy Meir contacts with aliens?
I feel connected to it

Is it true about the fight between aliens and the military in the Dulce Base? wouldn't doubt it

What do you know about planet X, or hercolubus that Nostradamus talks in his prophecy?
I know the same as anyone else through research

Regarding Billy Meier, TD (and I) believes there was real contact there, but that his group was either deliberately, or indeliberately derailed, which lead to the later controversy regarding Billy's authenticity. That battle has overshadowed his initial contact experiences. For better or worse, that controversy has taken center stage while the rest was pushed to the rear...

Regarding Dulce, it is possible it occurred; but it is equally possible it is misinformation (i.e., truth mixed with fiction), or simply a red herring. The greater reality, including where we are headed, is much more important than any single event.

Thank you for your questions, Paramartasaya!! Like the name...

Hey, DogHead!! You asked,

Original music and lyrics by DogHead

What is my next question to you after this one going to be?
something about hot chicks

I have a feeling that was a guess. haha

Why don't you ask it, and I'll tell you if that was what I was thinking it was...? haha

Thank you all for your questions!! And a big ups, props, respect, and a tip of my 40oz Malt Liquor to all of the new posters (and readers)!!

I wanted to share a little but (since I have more room) of what I've come across regarding 2008-2012.

There is a very slow moving forum called The Book of Thoth where a poster calling himself "Ragnarok" claims he channels material/has contact with his advanced guides.

Ragnarok shares info from another website on Wormwood/Planet X/Nibiru, and follows it up with his own guide's info,

Originally posted by Ragnarok at Book of Thoth

I recently came upon a channelling from a group for whom I have some respect. The info they received indicated that Nibiru was on its way in. It would become observable this year still they said.

The full channelling is HERE, but the juicy bits in this context are:

EXTERNAL QUOTE:
"That which is known as Wormwood being the prophesied planet or comet that is seen in many millennia predictions as the possible ending of the planet itself through a collision or a near miss of this body coming through the solar system. This Awareness wishes to explain that which is known as Wormwood, is also that which the individual Zecharia Sitchin referred to as the 12th Planet .

This 12th Planet is returning and is indeed in the solar system at this time and is moving ever closer to the planet earth. It is seen that the proximity of the two planets will be close enough to cause great upheaval on the planet earth in the years ahead, and many of the cataclysmic events that so many religions and beliefs and doctrines have prophesized in the past, including that known as the Wormwood prophecies have to do with the closeness of that which is referred to in Sitchin's book as the 12th Planet arriving back...

This Awareness also wishes to make comment that this planet is to be seen more as a huge spaceship, an orb that is hollow within, and that the individuals within this spaceship are those known as the Anunnuki, who have seen themselves for so long as the true rulers of planet earth, and it is time for their return...

They have already sent advance parties of their own to the planet, to scout it out, to see what stage humanity is now in. They too have their own spaceships that they travel in and have been coming back to this planet for many years now. It is seen that this 12th Planet will become visible within the next year to the naked eye and it will become very difficult to deny it any longer.

END EXTERNAL QUOTE

SOURCE

Ragnarok goes on to share about his own confirmation of this material,

Originally posted by Ragnarok at Book of Thoth

So, anyway, as a result of this I felt great resonances. I went to speak to a dear old friend, Adamu. I have channelled him elsewhere on this forum. He is the monadic entity of the Pleiadian race. I wanted to know from him if all this Nibiru stuff is true. I will share with you the transcript of my channelling...

EXCERPTS FROM RAGNAROK'S CHANNELING:

What I want to know is this: First. Nibiru is a planet which has been hollowed out and is now used as a kind of giant space-ship by the Annunaki?

I’d be careful of that term: Annunaki. It means different things in different contexts. There is a group primarily from Sirius B that are humanoid that inhabit Nibiru, yes.

Okay. Are the inhabitants of Nibiru members of the Galactic Federation or not.

Yes they are.

Okay. So then what about the info in another channelling that I read that says Nibiru will enter our visual field this year - 2008

(smiles) That is the plan.

Really?

Yes.

It must be pretty close then?

Look, Nibiru has for a long time now not been a planet on a simple orbital path. It is to a very great degree navigable. For example, it gets sped-up or slowed down by altering its vibratory rate. The Galactic Federation forces have been manipulating the arrival time of Nibiru for a while now. It’s a delicate thing. We have to coincide its arrival with earth’s readiness for such a momentous event. And there are other considerations. Nibiru will wreak havoc with earth’s geological and meteorological systems...

There are repairs and rebalancing of the magnetosphere going on right now in preparation for this.

Now?

Yes.

How?

There are craft… Nibiran ships… in the environment of your planet now preparing your planet for the transit of Nibiru.

SOURCE

There is much more to that thread, as well as other posters' confirmation of events surrounding this year (2008) and beyond.

Another great site to keep up with anomalous happenings is the Open Mind Forums. You'll have to Google "Open Mind Forums". Just go to the UFO thread. Their forums move faster than Thoth, and they have stuff you can't find anywhere else, proffered from amateur investigators (us haah).

I also wanted to share some prognostications from the Matthewbooks.com website about 2008. Matthew Books is the true story of a mother who lost her son Michael, and whom would later come into contact with him with the help of a medium. Eventually, Matthew's mother would be able to communicate with him on her own.

Matthew tells his mother, from beyond the grave, that his death was necessary to begin these contacts. Of 2008, Michael says,

4. Now for an overview of what you will see during your calendar year 2008 as undeniable evidence that the patterns of behavior and systems of the old ways are tumbling to make way for the new. Disclosures in mainstream media—where truth still is sparse in the plethora of omissions and misleading information—are only the tip of exposures so plentiful that when they come out, it will seem more like an eruption than an emergence as peoples demand an end to pervasive corruption and oppression. Yet, be mindful that what is transpiring is reformation, not revolution, and although changes ultimately will be profound, they will come within the just laws and orderliness of a civilized society and not the untenable disarray of anarchical upheaval.

5. All happenings are due to the frequencies Earth has reached in her ascension. The raising of consciousness and spiritual clarity enabled by these higher vibrations is reason to leap with joy, but in the short term, some effects may be unsettling. Physical anomalies, depression, fatigue and confusion may be due to bodies adjusting, but please do not assume that is the cause of discomfort. Proper treatment may be necessary, so consulting trusted health care specialists and using natural remedies is sensible, but chemicals prescribed to calm you down or cheer you up will only create more havoc with your systems’ electromagnetic currents, which are incompatible with those chemicals. Assist your bodies by drinking a lot of pure water.

SOURCE

This is the tip of the iceberg. Don't lose sight. These messages are meant to be carried with you everywhere; not just when you're here enjoying reading them.

THIS IS REALITY!! And the message is positive!! Leave the "downer" messages alone. The mic is about to be surrendered.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey OTD and time drifter, sorry for your cold, Probably is the Government using New type of strains. I hope not. Hope you get better, and thnx for the question Td, but i don't think my Question came from a movie with polar bears.
. Just wanted to know if you knew anything about Spirit animals. Also just wanted to share a quote from Chris rock that is pretty Funny;

“You know the world is going crazy
when the Best Rapper is a white guy,
the Best Golfer is a black guy;
the Tallest Guy in the NBA is Chinese,
the Swiss hold the America’s Cup,
France is accusing the USA of arrogance,
Germany doesn’t want to go to war,
and the two most powerful men in America are named Bush and Dick.”

~~~Chris Rock

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!!!!!!

That drink pure water thing that is mentioned in your last quote, rings true with me. I went out and bought an office style water cooler for the home the other day. The message I have been getting is to drink some kind of pure spring water from the earth, not pure filtered type water. There is something about obtaining the minerals from the earth that will help us a little in the processes you have outlined.
I just have to find a local supplier that meets this criteria. Not easy.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would ask for the winning lotto or lottery numbers for the next few years. Also what has happened to Britney.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What if this planet/ship thing never shows up? What then!!
?

Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join