It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's still funny though when you think about if you look for these things you see them, unfortunatly nobody looks for such things. It makes life som much more interesting

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I was at work on the radio comms a couple months ago. It was quiet so I was also idly surfing the internet and stumbled across an IQ test. In another window was my email page. It was 1:21am and callsign BA121 called, funny I thought! Then my IQ score popped up, you guessed it - 121. I also checked my inbox and the first email unread was from my dad, titled - Coincidence?

I still chuckle today at how bizarre it all was, I emailed my whole department because I was so amazed. But was this more than coincidence? I personally think it was probably just incredible coincidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
whats more crazy is thats 11x11=121

I get that now and then as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Some people in here show up too lol. it's kinda neat.

What is 11? by Nsawantsmedead

The "evil" oaths of the 33rd degree

Dec 21st 2012 Facts?

I'm sure there's way more too, This was just a brief ats search!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Magickesists]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My daughter was born on 04/15/64 at 4:44 pm.
She died at 2:54 pm.

For a long time before her death she would see 4:44 on the digital clock and always call my attention to it.
Its been 16 years since her death and I cannot tell you how many family members still see those numbers.
I have awokened many times at 4:44am.
I feel that this is her way of saying she is still with us and she is ok.

It's almost like she was telling us to look for these numbers long before her death.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is a link to some 444:

www.biblewheel.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I duno about that bible quote...

I have this..

444 —The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don ’t worry because the angels ’help is nearby.

LoL

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783
I was at work on the radio comms a couple months ago. It was quiet so I was also idly surfing the internet and stumbled across an IQ test. In another window was my email page. It was 1:21am and callsign BA121 called, funny I thought! Then my IQ score popped up, you guessed it - 121. I also checked my inbox and the first email unread was from my dad, titled - Coincidence?

I still chuckle today at how bizarre it all was, I emailed my whole department because I was so amazed. But was this more than coincidence? I personally think it was probably just incredible coincidence.

Good one,

Stop with the coincidence word its not coincidence,, that only happens once.

Its called SYNCHRONICITY.. and its just science, something about Bells Theorem.

Check this site i just found il get more links soon.

www.everything2.com...

[edit on 11-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting thing happened to me last night.
I got home from work and started adding the hours to my book keeping. When i looked up at the clock it was thirteen past twelve. on the fourteenth. 13 minutes after the thirteenth on the fourth month of the sixth year in the second millenium.

after tht I beat a course on the racing game I was playing 3.13.03 was my time. When i walked downstairs to go to bed I looked at my alarm clock and froze. It was 1:11, I didn't really move untill the clock changed I couldn't figure it out what's with the numbers.

Then I remembered. NUMBERMAN your 1111 ghosts are haunting me.
I see it all the time though lately, last night though I just felt like there was a presence, It didn't stay though. It was as if I could here someone breathing across the rooms.

Oh and the computer speakers beside me recently have been picking up all kinds of weird ambient signals.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sorry about that buddy lol.

Yeah yesterday I bought a steak and it came to $11.10 at 1.01 pounds.

sooo close to 1111 seeing that 1111/101 =11

Maybe the 11.10 was supposed to be 111 for me. My watch which requires self momentum was stopped also with both hands on the 11.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I mentioned the numbers from yesterday, and forgot that it was nearly a full moon. It is a full moon tonight, the wind in the upper atmospher seems to be very fast tonight. My first instinct and subliminal thought was that this reminds me of every mystical experiance i hae heard of. A magically created wind, this is not my opinion scientifically but it just made me think about that right away.

Then the weird things started happening. I noticed that in the clouds the spots where the moon is shining through the clouds are appearing in parralel paird straight lines. 11's ! ......... floating past a full moon so i'm posting this at 1:11 by official ontario time determined by an atomic clock in greenwich. lol. dont' know what the post time says though?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
after tht I beat a course on the racing game I was playing 3.13.03 was my time.

nooooooooooo...

Ah man im still getting it, especially yesterday, 3/13/06 ... loads of times thruout day i saw it. And again il post 2 links cause i feel this is what it means.

www.newscientistspace.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

2003 UB313 is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO) believed to be larger than the planet Pluto. It has been dubbed the TENTH PLANET (nibiru? -- my brackets) by its Mount Palomar-based discovery team, NASA, and some media outlets. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) is scheduled to publish the definition of the term "planet" in early September 2006, which will determine whether 2003 UB313 is classified as a planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
First, 11 x 11 x 11 is 1331...
and 111 111 111 x 111 111 111 is .... well it's really cool.
but the coincidence was when i downloaded a picture of a cropcircle that had a 11 11 incorporated into the design. I used my photo editting program to resize to a standard size. I chose 800 by 600 pixels, and guess what the dimensions turned out to be? Yup, 11.11 inches by 8.33 inches!
Here's the pic.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've seen that one before. It almost looks like its telling us during some alignment of planets at 11:11?

I know there is the winter solstice on 12-21-2012 at 11:11, not sure of planet alignments on that day.

Or we have some farmer who see's 11:11 as well and thought it would be amusing to make a crop image.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In some of my research I have found that any circle with two straight parrallel lines through it is a profound symbol, having ties to druidism i believe.

An interesting idea i jst thought of , what if people casting magical spells had a battle and that's where lay lines are that they had their duel. they have to stay in specific spots or jump to another spot to cast another offensive. maybe it was a small magical outburst lol. just a thought, maybe I'll incorporate it into a short novel....... so noody take it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberMan
I know there is the winter solstice on 12-21-2012 at 11:11, not sure of planet alignments on that day.
Or we have some farmer who see's 11:11 as well and thought it would be amusing to make a crop image.

Could be about the 11:11 AM UTC winter solstice time on day one of the Mayan 13.0.0.0.0. date, or 12/21/2012 on our calendar. And of course adding 1,2,2,1,2,0,1, and 2 equals 11 too.
I cannot say if that crop circle is a hoax or not, could very well be.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat
2003 UB313 is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO) believed to be larger than the planet Pluto. It has been dubbed the TENTH PLANET (nibiru? -- my brackets) by its Mount Palomar-based discovery team, NASA, and some media outlets. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) is scheduled to publish the definition of the term "planet" in early September 2006, which will determine whether 2003 UB313 is classified as a planet.

www.newscientistspace.com...

I noticed that your newscientist story was from July 30th, and also wondered if 2003 UB313 was the TNO commonly called Xena (it is), and thought I would also add that I noticed Xena is celebrated in Hungary on July 30th, by coincidence.
Also, I learned that Sedna and Xena are two different TNO's, so if they are both planets, then Xena will be number 11, Sedna number 10, (going by distance from the sun). And one last note, Sedna is apparently 91 times farther out than us, 91 being 13 times 7. If 13 is bad luck and 7 is good luck, then what is 91?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
91 is an important number in the Enoch Calendar system.

Here is a little info on it:

www.johnpratt.com...

Do page search for "91" using your internet browser its towards the middle. It points out the time keeping system that is in that book.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would like to see some dates/degrees of planets relating to eleven.
That Winter solstice etc

anyway more food for thought
E L E V E N
5.12.5.22.5.14 = 63

edit
my phone jus rang at 1111 greeeat

[edit on 16-3-2006 by nsawantsmedead]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yeah i was just playing colin mcrae 2005 and my race time was 4:11, the computers splits were 2:11, 3:11, and my first split was 1:11.
The neatest thing is this is the 4th night in a row the moon has appeared full or extremely close to full. Also the moon has been visible quite well at certain points tonight it was absolutely huge.

I think the moon might play into the whole solstice idea and degrees and such.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join