It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i was born on 07-07-1977 got any thing on that.
Plus my daughter was born on 07-03-03

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
From 7-7-1977 to 7-3-2003 is 9,492 Days which is divisible by 7 then divisible by 3.

As far as the numerology thing I only used it to compare words and didn't do any life path stuff. I ran across some interesting things, but wasn't what I was looking for.

World Trade Center = 77
September Eleventh =77
A Jet Airplane Crashes =77
Crashes Into Tower =77
Office Building =77
Trade Center Tower =77

The idea behind it is you compare words and if you had inputed these before the event you might have a high probability. This uses that Greek 1-9 ,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99 system.

where A=1 then I=9 then J=1 again and R=9

abcdefghi
jklmnopqr
stuvwxyz

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Numberman, I am just curious, I once read that my name (Ken) along with others had the number 77 attached to it, Ian I think was another in the list. That was long ago, and I have since not been able to find that information again. Have you any suggestions?
And on a personal note, my 1977 story is this:

My fiance and I are 13 years apart in age, she was 26 (13 * 2), I was 39 (13 * 3) when we fell in love. When I asked her age she told me to guess, & I said "I bet I moved off Vanc. Isle (we are both from there) before you were born", ( I moved when I was 13 years old). She asked when I moved, I said July 2, 1977, she laughed, I was right, by 8 days, she was born July 10, 1977.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
κεν = 75 (close) - Greek

Ken = 151 - Hebrew

Not sure what they used to get the 77. The Numerology number would be very small 2+7+5 = 14= 1+4 =5

Perhaps they took the 2+5 to =7 then added the other 7? but in the end it reduces to 5

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Very nice of you to share that. I recognized the # instantly, it has been a # that has been prominently and regularly seen by me for decades and is a very specific, and personally significant one.
How cool.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Allright so we have a lot of flaky heresay math and such on numbers right. So where's the significance in the way these things add up. I just bring this up because i was reading and suddenly thought what's the name of this thread again. Numbers and their significance, Sofar we have all covered the numbers aspect of the topic. However we have touched very lightly on the significance of them or the further reaching theoratical possibilities. Even worse none of us has a sound base to start from so, The five "W"s come into effect.

The why's:
Why do numbers have significance?
Why do certain words add up the same as other words in a certain path of theory?
Why are certain numbers more prevelant in certain situations?
Why doesn't anyone have a significant event of proof for this previous to this thread, if so (what) is already learned by the previous event.
(Number man has the best one sofar)

The what's
What is the significance of those numbers?
What can be done with prediction based on numbers?
What other possibilities are possible with numbers and there significance?
What is the significance of ancient civilizations perspective of numbers?
What numbers were significant to ancient cultures?
What would be the first instance of a written or understood number?

When's
When do numbers have the most significance?
When did numbers first have significance?
When was anybody last in a science or philosphy class?

Anyway That's it for my idea I got lost in the questions.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Alexander Tau, in my opinion has summed it u pretty good.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Lets take the Gematria angle. I have hauntings with 111,1111,911 and numbers of the like. Hauntings meaning volume goes up, Dvds stop, monitor creaks to get my attention to look up at clock at those numbers above or ones involving the number 11.

So with Gematria you can take a complex Greek or Hebrew word and convert it to a number because they have a numeral system within their vocab (English uses numerals, Latin uses Roman numerals). Therfore whatever is trying to get your attention weather it be Angelic/Demonic/ or Alien can convey something more complex in the form of a number. Then you look up all words that total that number and try to remember what you were thinking when the event happened to get a better idea which word applies.

One of the most amusing times was when I was watching the movie PI which has lots of Kabbalah type material within the movie. All of a sudden the volume on my stereo shoots up and the guy says Kabbalah. It got my attention and I looked at the clock and it was 11:11 PM. Then it went back to normal.

This is the main reason I do Gematria as I'm convinced there is a message of sorts that something is trying to convey but uses a number because trying to explain a complex word is a little tougher then getting you to notice a certain number.

Ready to lock me up yet?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If you follow alexander taus line of thinking earlier on in the thread however.... At least my opinion is that you start to think what if all the things using the numbers to inform you of something are not infact demonic/godly/mythic or anything other than your own mind. Your imagination and subconcious do percieve the world in different ways than your concious mind. Mabe the clock was at eleven eleven and your subconcious mind allowed you to control the volume with your mind. The number 11:11 was tied to something significant and the kaballah may have seemed significant to you. The reason for this your looking into the whole sept 11 phenomenon from your past too much. your mind is getting ahead of you.

I think I'm done with this for a while anyway I had lot's of learning to do And this thread just allowed me to get my own opinion as correct as i see it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'll ask them to haunt you so you'll understand its not in your mind

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Mathematics is a definite part of this universe, it may not be too much of a stretch to have numbers having meaning and perhaps being signs?

Troy

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just seems that with all of that data, between prices and percentages and ticker symbols, that if one were to study decades of data, something would have to be in those numbers of meaning beyond the obvious price per share. Anyone ever hear of such study?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberMan
I'll ask them to haunt you so you'll understand its not in your mind

Hey I'm not saying your wrong just that i don't really agree with the numbers entirely. If ghosts exist and they are contacting you through numbers, It's because your more aware of numbers and the significance. If I were to somehow communicate with ghosts I would prefer a telepathic medium like thoughts or words, pictures you know. I have to admit though I have seen my own number coincidence/awareness. I was on a beach when i had what i thought was a conversation with god. It wasn't a conversation per say more like visions and thoughts, and even some whole understanding of things popping into my head. At one point i told myself i must be going nut's if this is somebody or something else talking to me i need a sign. so I thought in my head allright If this is my imagination Give me a sign of one of something, If something else show me two of something. from both sides of me two sea gulls flew in and st in the water right in front of me. That was the weirdest experiance i have ever had.
All the things that i understood out of nowhere were pretty scary and amazing at the same time though. Kinda like a prohetic dream or vision If I could describe it in any way. Never before or after has this happened to me again.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I just wanted to add my own information on the number 8.

If you print out the number '8' off of your computer, cut it out and carry it in your wallet, you will attract money and abundance.

I did this. It worked for me.

I wrote the number '8' on a white piece of paper. I placed it on by bank card adn in my wallet. I would say that in about 3 weeks, I had 'attracted' over 1,000 dollars.

I believe that numbers are a part of the magickal universe.

Math is the basic in the universe and numbers are very old.
Here is what I know about numbers

1: The Universal Number, God, The first number in creation, Power, Harmony, Peace. Connection with the Divine.

3: The triple trinity, be it Holy Ghost, Father, and Son, or Maiden, Moter, and Crone. The Cycle of BIRTH , DEATH,, And REBIRTH is found within all things. This number helps to attract the Divine assistance of the Power of the Universe. Understanding life patterns, cycles and change.

4: Communication, Air, Mental Faculties, broadcasting, TV, etc. Mercury
6: In Chinese numerology, this is a divine number, sacred adn very powerful.
8: Prosperity, Earthly possessions, home hearth, money, abundance
9: Sacred number of the end of your learningcycle, Containing all the previous numbers, this is a reflection number., The End of a cycle and the beginning of a cycle.

That's what I have read and know about it , in a nut shell........

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a few years ago, i had a few experiences with 11:11. whether they were coincidental or not, i'm not sure. i was probably around 14 years old, i was laying in bed, just about to fall asleep, when i heard someone whisper my name somewhere near the other end of my bedroom. i lay there, too afraid to even move, knowing that my door had been closed the entire time and nobody had walked in.

then i heard the voice on my neck. it whispered my name again, then one long breath. i could feel the breath on my neck, thinking maybe someone was there, i turned around, but there was no one. i looked over at the clock and it was 11:11. before that experience i had never heard anything about 11:11, so it didnt really have any significance.

after that night i was too afraid to sleep in my own room, so i spent the next week in my brothers bed. after the week had passed, i felt confident enough to sleep in my own room again. the exact same thing happened again that night.

so i spent a month in my brothers bed. i had my dad sleep in my room to see if he experienced anything, but he didnt.

after the month had passed i was still pretty scared to sleep in my own bed again, but i decided that i'd be able to do it if i left my door open. this time i went to bed earlier.

i lay there, feeling alright, knowing my mom was still up and most of the hallway lights were on. just as i started to close my eyes, i could hear something being dragged from the end of my bed and around the side closer to where my head was. i tried to ignore it, thinking that i was probably only hearing things, but the noise kept getting closer and closer. i opened my eyes and quickly looked to see if anything was there, but once again there was nothing. i looked at the clock, 11:11. i yelled out for my mom expecting the sound to stop, but it just kept coming, louder and louder. i screamed, and ran crying out of my room and into the living room.

i spent the next 2 months in my brothers bed. when i finally went back into my own room, i never experienced it again. i would lay there, almost expecting something to happen, but i never did.

i honestly dont know why all of that happened, but it might have been because i was going through alot of trauma at the time. whatever it was, it was pretty freaky.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is an 11:11 forum so you can join up with those who get the same thing.

www.11-11.streamlinetrial.co.uk...

I get it too, mostly 1:11. Today I was watching TV and the entertainment center made loud creak noise at me and it was 1:11.

I wrote an article on 12-21-2012 at 11:11 if you want to see my angle:

www.numberman.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberMan
I get it too, mostly 1:11. Today I was watching TV and the entertainment center made loud creak noise at me and it was 1:11.

I have seen 111 alot too. I see 11:22 more than 11:11, but 1111 is still very prominent. 13 is the most common for me, though, by far. Thanks for the links, I joined, and I have also gotten lots of good stuff from your site.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Check out this link I found yesterday. It's discussing 1:11 and 11:11.

www.caus.org...

It's a short page but well worth a read.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK this thread is interesting...just found it. I registered to ATS today after a friend ( a clinical psychologist and shaman) sent me the link because of a thread here about the PNAC she thought I should participate in. This same friend knows about the dream I am about to tell discuss.

I dream very vividly and have suffered from "nightmares" since I was a child. These nightmares are reality based, i.e. not dragons and monsters but earthquakes and home invasions etc. I have had many many dreams that have become real.

Six weeks or so ago I dreamt I was in some sort of war zone (no other way to describe it as bombs were falling around me but have no idea where I was or why it was happening). There was a man in front of me trying to hand me a piece of paper with a phone number on it. He was being violently pulled away and I couldn't reach the slip of paper. I could see the number though. It was in pencil and faded but in my dream I memorized it because there was a very very urgent sense about it.

That was the extent of the dream. I awoke with my heart beating wildly and I felt very afraid but not sure what I was afraid of. The number kept rolling through my head. I lay like that for an hour before I finally got up to write it down. I thought if I wrote it down I would finally be able to go back to sleep. I couldn't find anything to write with without turning lights on and I didn't want to wake the hubby or kids so I used an eyeliner pencil and wrote it on the bathroom mirror and then went back to bed. It took forever for me to get back to sleep. When I awoke the next morning I could still see the phone number clearly in my head. I guess I didn't need to write it down after all because now all these weeks later I cannot seem to shake it.

A co-wokrer and I did a reverse directory search of the number...there were 224 of them in the US, one in my state of Oregon. I called the local one but it is a diconnected number.
The number I dreamt is:
465-4648

Anyone have any clues?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Cool sounding dream, and I have no idea.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join