It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberMan
Cool sounding dream, and I have no idea.

ahhckkk it was scarey is all I can say.
This stupid ph number is driving me nuts. It means something but I cannot figure it out...maybe I need to buy a lottery tic with these numbers or something lol...
Someone told me you cannot dream numbers but I dreamt them...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chasrac64
On my daughters 2nd birthday she got ahold of the digital clock and put in the numbers 2-15 which was the date her dad died on after she was born. Thats werid

Just because it is weird, does not mean that it is anything more than chance.

I work all freeking day with numbers. I see plenty of combinations multiple times. Some corrospond to events in my life, or history. I see 666, 333, 1111, to name just 3 out of all of them. There is no significance to them, nor was there any significance to the 2-15. It was just a coincedence, even if it was weird.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
9 is most interesting. From a simple standpoint if you take any number or numbers and do continuation addition as in numerology you cam back to the same number ie 3+3+9=15 1+5=6 as does 3+3.

I would be interested in the formula on paper that is used to reach 216. I have read numerous things on the number but have never seen this so called formula. I imagine its a formula that uses all numbers and centers back to the number 216. Or stops at 216 of course.

Does anyone have any thoughts on significance on the numbers 9 and 11.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I disagree with numbers not meaning anything. I was getting a huge increase in 9:11 before Sep 11th 2001 rolled around. I even mentioned it to my friends how odd it was and reminded them 2 days before that Tuesday was 9-11.

We of course will see numbers all the time because they are everywhere, but I wouldn't rule out a signal or warning of sorts to those paying attention.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Do you think its the progressors that use the numbers on tragic events or just happens by chance?

I have done a lot ofplaying around with numerical values of names/DOBs and death dates and see how many things match up on a giving date. As far as positive or negative events.

I hold my strongest interest as if there is a true neg. Arabic group that plays on these numbers or if it is others behind the lines. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think that there are groups operating with codes, knowledge and other things we have no true understanding of due to it's secrecy.
I'm sure there are people who came up with complex patterns and values that have some connection with all these numbers and stuff.
The real question is what would be the true significance of numbers if they were already existing before umans in patterns and energy.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
11:11 is whatever you choose to make it. make it something good. this phenomenon is unique in history in that its a shared enigma that brings about a celebration of difference. this has never happened before and old rules should not be applied to it. its a pinhole in the paradigm.

michael

[edit on 5-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
so think positive / meditate.. when we see 11.11? i see it all the time. Sometimes ive woke up at 11.11 on the dot.

313 drew me to this thread, is anyone else seeing it? i just noticed on my clock again so i came here, also i bought a tshirt and it has two 313s on it i didnt see when i got it, bullrot clothing.

in matrix theres a part where neo is escaping thru the building and the door he enters said 313? or 303..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I use Hebrew and Greek Gematria to convert numbers to words.

For 313 in Hebrew I have:

בושה
Shame = 313

For 313 in Greek I have:

Δαιμονιζομαι
Devil/ Demon (Daimonizomai) = 313

Αδηλος
Obscure/Uncertain = 313

Only possibles of course.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
ah man nice,.. sounds about right

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just went to google and typed in 313 and straight away hit this page talking about an object in space called UB313, otherwise known as the 10th planet

2003 UB313 is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO) believed to be larger than the planet Pluto. It has been dubbed the tenth planet by its Mount Palomar-based discovery team, NASA, and some media outlets. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) is scheduled to publish the definition of a planet in early September 2006, which will determine whether 2003 UB313 is classified as a planet. [4]

oh what a synchronization........

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I get the noises. It was coming up on 11:11 earlier today. My desk/Monitor makes loud creaking noise like pop so I look up to catch the time 11:11.

I get where your coming from with syncs. Many people out there get the same thing.

This was interesting link:

www.pagenews.info...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Could 2003/ub313 be planet x. What if planet ex has an alien race living inside of it and now that we see the planet they will come back to visit again. It's the atlanteans living on planet x, Hmmmmm maybe they have crazy ways of sending information to us with numbers and they're responsible for numbers being integrated so heavily into our cultures.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeh well lets not got caught up with the planet x and beings on it, theres various kinds, great link tho read it all it is also considered planet x, theres loads of names for it.

Numbers and vibrations, grids, conciousness, dna, you all should check this site its the best one for numbers and metaphysics ive found i lovit.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So then with the crystal links page..... what if. I'm in the age category of the indigo child prophecy, I am cancer(strong feminine energie), I am male so it's balanced, and the numbers 2,22,222/3,33,333/ 69 keep showing up. Of course 11 i see all the time though.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Im not too sure you will have to look thru the site its never ending.

I looked up some numbers on another link.. i duno how serious to take it but here's what it says for 222..

number sequences from ..the angels... (misplaced the link)

222 —Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don ’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 - 333 —The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In a post called Numbers and their significance there were talking about seeing the time 11:11 alot and how it has a meaning and all this. We i have notice that so and it freaked me out to find out that it happens to people alot. like when im in bed and cant sleep and i look at my digal clock, like 90% of the time it says 11:11 (no joke) and i read this Numbers and their significance post before i when to work and was think about it so to make things creepyer i come home and get on the computer to go to this website and i kid you not i look down and the time is 11:11. is there really a theory behind this or just me being crazy?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I've probably posted this a million times, so here's 1 million +1:

www.numberman.net...

It also has some links to other sites within the article. Give it a read, this is my angle on it based on my research.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I just noticed this but look at the numbers above my post when i mention all the numbers in sequence. It's neat!

posted on 6-3-2006 at 06:53 AM Post Number: 2029095 (post id: 2054131) - printer friendly

So then with the crystal links page..... what if. I'm in the age category of the indigo child prophecy, I am cancer(strong feminine energie), I am male so it's balanced, and the numbers 2,22,222/3,33,333/ 69 keep showing up. Of course 11 i see all the time though.

The 2054131 after 2029095 is neat. I just naturally noticed that it goes 2029095205 and then 4131 adds up to 9.

It's funny to look at the numbers when i figured planet x could be that planet. maybe the numbers hold the answers all we have to do is guess lol.

edit-(Added after seeing the numbers at the top, holy crap!!!!! lol)

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Magickesists]

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Magickesists]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah it does get nuts.

One of my numbers is 10 and funny enough ive fell into this thread on the 10th page .. and the 10th planet,, and im STILL seeing 313 (nibiru ub313) on my clocks. And i still feel shame too
it like its all true...........

dam i need to go bed. checks clock -- 8.11am..
(8+1+1=10)

posted on - 6-3-2006 at 20:13 (6+3+2+6+2+1+3= ...23!!!) 23 is the major planetary headfk.

23 is also 11.. & 5... and 32. illuminati like to mirror numbers too. My bearthdate actually adds up to 32

So im a 5. (my name Brian.. also 5 letters) born on thursday! 5th day of week ;-)

You lot should add up your birthdates and freak yourselves right out.

Mine would be 4+8+1+9+7+3= 32, 3+2= 5 (oh and yeah im 32 now!)
or.. 4+8+19+73 = 104, 1+4= 5 still..

So it doesnt matter how you add it. Numerologically youd have a breakdown for your number and personality type, mine was actually quite right. Havnt a link on me yet, this is old news.

Oh and if any of you decide to take my birthdate and do something dodgey like clone me youl get 23 years bad karma
you think im joking, watch!

hehe. lol

Cue the next poster on page 11

[edit on 7-3-2006 by syberkat]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join