It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd attempt on Donald Trump, Breaking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
I met a good few people on his detail a few days ago...I 100% doubt what you say. They had some of the worst planning for a rally production wise I have ever seen...I seriously doubt his campaign is capable of pulling off the planning for that. His security dudes sure aren't in on that crap either and even if they were there were agents from about 5 or 6 agencies there that would need to be in on it too. Like legit there was local state and sheriff folks...marshals, FBI, SS...and quite possibly others. There is no way to work out a false flag from his end with that many agencies involved.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

Do you agree with me?

No.

Trump has a very good chance of winning the election. I think he will be alive come Jan. 20.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

They are almost all dishonest and corrupt, but Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its “Country Threatening Treason.” Their endless coverage of the now fully debunked SCAM known as Russia, Russia, Russia, and much else, is one big Campaign Contribution to the Radical Left Democrat Party. I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events. Why should NBC, or any other of the corrupt & dishonest media companies, be entitled to use the very valuable Airwaves of the USA, FREE? They are a true threat to Democracy and are, in fact, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!

Sep 24, 2023, 4:53 PM
Truth Social

Dare I say it? Trump is a threat to media.

I remember suggested topics for academic debates in the '70s; like Was the U.S. justified in dropping a second nuke on Japan? or Was the hanging of Julius Streicher justified after Nuremberg trial?.

I don't think any main stream U.S. media has reached anywhere close to Streicher's 20 years of newspaper production. Where oh where is the line between protected speech and crimes against humanity speech? Or "enemy of the people, treasonous" speech for that matter?
edit on 13-10-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Again, maybe they have realized that Vance would be a better choice and/ or they could kill some left targets.

I see that you have lightly touched upon this idea a couple of times in this thread. I'm interested. Are you into it enough to do a thread with the pieces you are thinking a out? I'm toying with this as well but not just that Vance would be a better choice but more, that he is a Trojan Horse. It perfectly explains his total about face on Trump in such a short time.

in reading into his history I read that he became buddies with Jr. and it was Jr that helped draw Trump's attention to him. Jr, here being nothing more than a witless dupe.

For the sake of this thread, like you, I think that the stories and reports are still too jumbled to figure this guy out more than we have. I mean, no charges for false licence plates? Numerous fake passports and phony names? And no charges for those either?

I looked at those pictures you posted and he sure looks like a wannabe to me. Putting up his gallery of buddies taken with his cell phone and all of them with him wearing his ball cap backwards and his glasses crooked. Looks like a dope to me. I can easily believe him when he says he got a phone call inviting him to the rally.

edit on 13-10-2024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

How can this even BE in ANYBODY'S PLAYBOOK????

Sheriff said any fed charges are up to the Feds.

We don't have details on what the nature of "multiple passports" is. Could be he made his own sovereign citizen passport. If he has fraudulent U.S. passports, could be big trouble.

For a basic, first offense of passport fraud under 18 U.S.C. § 1542, such as lying on a passport application, you can be fined $250,000 and sentenced to up to ten years in prison.
Lost and stolen passports are being fraudulently used by terrorists and other criminals at any given time and the problem is considered the one of the single largest threats to U.S. national security. Therefore, if you've committed passport fraud for any reason, you can expect that the U.S. government will assume you are engaging, or intend to engage, in serious criminal activity, and that you are a threat to the United States. It's likely that you will be charged with a federal crime and prosecuted.
www.alllaw.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Yeah, I just read that too. Maybe if he is the goofus I think he might be he was let go so that higher observers could keep a close watch on him to see who he is in contact with, maybe make a bigger list from it. I don't know.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This guy is just another nut, plain and simple. There are many, many more out there, on both sides. Real fanatics even post right here. Some so delusional, they post so much for their side like they believe they will change someone's mind. Almost to the point of bullying, that the Mods have to work through. Folks minds are made up and they will vote. I love a conspiracy, but unless someone is shopping for assassins from Temu or Wish, these attempts are not conspiracies.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join